Anon off KIK

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

Some of the hottest anon hookups I get are off of a kik group I'm in and after being out of town all weekend I hadn't been on. I got back and had been messaged by this hot redhead boy wanting to fuck and get fucked. I messaged back and he said he was down but admitted he'd been fucked already and asked if that was cool. I said it was and he said he was relieved. I hardly had room to talk as I'd been bred like crazy over the weekend and thankfully was loosened up for that thick cock of his. He came by my place at 6 and we had a lengthy fuck session lasting nearly four hours where we blasted one load after another into each other. He liked that I was on prep and he sheepishly admitted he wasn't and didn't know his status either. He admitted he hadn't been with many guys and had only just started fucking and getting fucked and was really enjoying having sex with guys. He could have fooled me as he was really into it and loudly begging for more cum and seemed to be a pro at fucking me. We switched numbers and he liked the idea of doing a three way with me and the guy I'm seeing and liked that we're both sluts.  

59539a0bb697b_original.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas

As a follow up...I’ve hooked up with This guy multiple times since then including one wild ass three way in an alley with him and another boy he brought along. He wound up with the two of us double penetrating his ass...probably took four loads from the two of us.

• 4 months later...
Guest CuriousDallas
6 hours ago, Dallasbear said:

I'm new to KIK, how do I search for groups or find people?  I'm doing something wrong and getting frustrated. 

Click on the + on the upper right hand corner and it will ask if you're looking for people, groups, etc. Enter in keywords and it will give you results. Don't see what you want? Create it!