Military Bases?

ErosWired

I live not that far from the Fort Knox military base, and it occurred to me that I might one evening try taking a room at one of the nearby off-base motels to host Tops. Has anyone had any experience finding Tops from a local military base interested in fucking bottoms?

My favorite activity for 2 or 3 years was providing my cocksucking skills at an ABS outside the gates of an Air Force base. I must have taken at least 500 loads from guys just wanting to get off. It’s too bad the store workers were such dicks. I don’t go there as much, but I had the pleasure of hundreds of cocks unloading their cum into me.

• Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

My dad is Army and grew up on bases and off. Needless to say I’ve taken a LOT of Army cock. My experience has usually been the other way around where Army guys rent a cheap motel room and line up guys to fuck or to fuck them. I’ve been on the receiving end of quite a few gang fucks that way and been to quite a few where multiple bottoms were getting bred. I’ve also been to ones where the Army boy was getting bred by multiple tops too. Usually it was the Army boys who lined everything up but you could do it just as easily. There’s usually lots of Army guys cruising bathrooms and parks near the base and ABS’s as well. I have a bud who lived by Fort Bennng and said it was the same way...he’d go to Foxes, an ABS by the base and it always had Army boys in there looking for anon. Love Army guys cause they pretty much all want it raw, they’re pigs sexually, and pretty good fucks.

In 1975 I had a cute street hustler staying with me. He came home with $60 one morning. A Black drill sergeant from Ft.Knox who was looking at young white asses a lot paid $20 to fuck him three times. I took part of it for rent and food, which I probably should not have because he was not really a bottom and his ass was sore. But he did eat and I did not want to be hustled. 

Guest Hijinx33
24 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

One more question on this, as I am unfamiliar with base life - are there particular days/evenings/times that servicemen are normally at liberty to go off base to places in the immediate vicinity?

Ft. Knox has a small portion of trainees but the majority of the people there can come and go as they please. There are no restrictive days etc.  Most will work typical 9-5 jobs and have the majority of their weekends free.  I would avoid any weekends near federal holidays as they will get an extended weekend and that's a good time for travel usually. 

Best bet friday or saturday night. 

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE: I’m ass-up in a hotel room close to Fort Knox tonight (Saturday), it’s closing on midnight, and I’ve had ads on BBRTS, A4A, Growlr, and Grindr for three hours, and...

Nada. Bupkiss. No significant interest whatsoever other than a couple of Grindr pic collectors. I did get hits from some Tops who have taken me before in Louisville and want to rail me again, but I’m out of reach.

I’m hoping this is just a case of having to wait until bars close, because if not, this excursion to service military Tops is looking to be a complete disaster.

3:30 am. Absolutely nothing. I’ve never been -anywhere- that absolutely no one needed to unload in a free and waiting ass. I’ll bet I would have had better luck at the Vatican than here in proximity to Fort Knox on a Saturday night. Likely going to pack it up early and head home.

My advice to fellow barebackers - avoid the place like a plague zone.

Edited by ErosWired

56 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

3:30 am. Absolutely nothing. I’ve never been -anywhere- that absolutely no one needed to unload in a free and waiting ass. I’ll bet I would have had better luck at the Vatican than here in proximity to Fort Knox on a Saturday night. Likely going to pack it up early and head home.

My advice to fellow barebackers - avoid the place like a plague zone.

I’m no expert but I think there are weekend exercises when the soldiers are kept on post.

3 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

I’m no expert but I think there are weekend exercises when the soldiers are kept on post.

Poz you are correct. There are some weekends when things are locked down. You'd want to have a “friend” that works on base to tell you when those are happening. Otherwise Friday nights are usually best for hooking up with military guys. 

@Hijinx33 above gives different information about Fort Knox - he days there aren’t any restrictive days. 

Well, I won’t try it again. I had regulars from Louisville hitting me up wanting ass and I could have done very well if I’d gone on and done my service where it was needed. Lesson learned.

Edited by ErosWired