Alternative to Grindr??

Guest Cle216fkr

Guest Cle216fkr

Im sure this question has been asked 1000 times but what are other ways guys are finding hookups outside the typical apps (grindr/ jackd) or the bar these days? Grindr in my city has become completely ineffective whereas out of town i always have luck, and being from a semi small city in ohio the bars are usually a usual suspects situation. Should i try cruising malls? Parks? Is there a site i dont know about strictly for getting loads?

I have had a decent amount of luck on bbrts.com especially when out of town. Locally it's hit or miss as either guys are really picky or totally full of shit. That said I do have a a few regulars I hook up with often through that site.

Guest Cle216fkr
3 hours ago, Hole4u2fuck said:

I have had a decent amount of luck on bbrts.com especially when out of town. Locally it's hit or miss as either guys are really picky or totally full of shit. That said I do have a a few regulars I hook up with often through that site.

Yeah ive just recently started trying that. Very few members in my city unfortunately and they're majorily bottoms. Its looking like in gonna have to travel to find anything😔

Guest CuriousDallas

I use kik a lot as there’s quite a few groups in Dallas but I also do old fashioned cruising too as the Target near me is very cruisy as is the LA Fitness I go to. At LAF there’s almost always guys there looking and it’s way to take it to the showers to fuck. Better still pretty much everyone goes raw...I mean...who brings condoms to the gym in the first place? A lot of guys around my age go there just for that reason and I’ll use yesterday as an example...I got there at 3 and it was already about 8 guys there that’s I’ve got with before out hanging out by the weights hanging and looking. One by one I got with all of them in the showers and with a few guys who came by after...saw them pairing up and going in too. We all pretty much “know” each other and what we want sexually. Nobody cares or says any5ing that you’ve already been fucked. By 6 I’d probably got with a dozen guys...it’s all casual and fairly quick...they dump their loads in you, you dump your loads in them and off you go. I also use MYLOL which might now be for everybody. WhatsApp has some groups too.

My bestie, who is a big app freak with lots of action all day, told me about Adam4Adam. He says he gets MOST of his action that way with grindr being the lamest. I was on A4A YEARS ago but found the demographics hitting me up... well... not right! But it seems to have changed, completely, the look, the app, the players. After installing it yesterday I had about ten hits (high for local) with at least two looking really good... still not sure exactly how all it works. Might be a dead end too. Old school, in the bars, appeals a lot better... maybe it's 'coming back'!?

• Like 1

Rawsatyr, there is something to cruising old school in a bar and bathhouse, instead of heavily depending on technology for hookups. Cruising is hard work at times but the catch is fabulous bb sex and cumloads!! I'm all for old school cruising. Less work than all the negotiating involved by using apps or other hookup sites. OINK!

• Upvote 1

Guest Cle216fkr
40 minutes ago, rawsatyr said:

My bestie, who is a big app freak with lots of action all day, told me about Adam4Adam. He says he gets MOST of his action that way with grindr being the lamest. I was on A4A YEARS ago but found the demographics hitting me up... well... not right! But it seems to have changed, completely, the look, the app, the players. After installing it yesterday I had about ten hits (high for local) with at least two looking really good... still not sure exactly how all it works. Might be a dead end too. Old school, in the bars, appeals a lot better... maybe it's 'coming back'!?

I thought about tryin a4a i might. Id honestly prefer the bar but most of the gay bars here are closed and the one left is....very girlfriendy ill just say. More likely to find a brunch partner than a hookup.

i've had little success with grindr.  if i'm using online, i open several apps at a time. squirt, bareback, A4A are all go. i used to have most success with CL, but that's gone.

Like CuriousDallas, if i am really horny, i cruise the ABS. Not unusual to get 4 or 5 cocks in a short period of time. i used to really like GH sex, but lately i feel like the wall just gets in the way of taking a cock deep, whether sucking or getting fucked.  Cruising places are always better than online, guys are there because they want it now, so don't have to worry about flakes and ghosts. 

• 1 month later...