The load or the fuck

Bivershole

• 1 year later...
On 8/14/2019 at 9:29 AM, barenekkid said:

Short answer. It’s not the fuck or the load. It’s both. Can’t have one without the other. 

Well said!! I do not mind if the fuck is only 2 minutes if that is all the time the top needed to achieve his best possible orgasm. I appreciate having the nutt as a bit of a souvenir of that guy.

• Like 1

My current Top takes a while to cum, so he fucks me for a while, pulls out to rest while I stuck his cock and nuts....goes back in for a while for more fucking....pulls out to plug my hole and get us some wine....more sucking each other before he gets back up my chute to make me squeal and scream....you get the picture.  By the time he's ready to shoot, I've been begging him to breed me.  It's always a wonderful time.

The load is the reward.  It's a top's way of physically expressing just how good your ass was to him, that he pumps it inside of you.  That being said, I make my tops feel welcome inside of me as long as they respect what I'm giving them.  Overaggressive fucking is a turn-off; similarly, I hate guys who are "one-note" (same motion, no variety, etc.).  I don't mind a top that claims "it takes me a while to cum", if they make up for it by keeping it interesting and me interested.

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

It's definitely more about the fuck, but I'm always disappointed if they pull out.  More often than not I can feel it, and I've kinda become addicted to that feeling. I've had a couple tops over the past few that have really made breeding a very primal intimate experience.

Do I have to choose? 😈😜

However, I want to be fucked so bad that I look at load as the reward. The feeling of being fucked is so amazing that I don’t want to change it with a quickie with load. To sum up, my ultimate goal is being fucked long and getting unloaded and the and. And then it can be continued with another turn 😈😈😈

• Like 1

Both.  But if I HAD to pick one, I'd pick the load.  I am definitely a cum whore more than a cock hound.  I'd get more joy from emptying used condoms in my ass than a guy raw fucking me but not cumming in me.

I'm just glad this is a hypothetical and not a real choice.  Now bring on the raw dicks AND cum!

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

For me it’s the fuck, whether giving or taking it’s how hard and the spots being hit inside the arse which are important, sometimes it’s that feeling of pain turning to pleasure when a big cock slams your hole deep on the first thrust or the feeling of a tight hole clamping down on my cock. The load is inevitable as for me fucking has to end with cum in arse, it’s just the icing on the cake. 

Both the fucking and the load is very important to me. I thoroughly enjoy a good long fucking. Feeling him in my ass pumping away feels so good at the time. Knowing he is not going to pull out to cum. But the load in my ass seems to make my ass feel so good well into the next day. It seems to make me crave more cum.

• Upvote 1

I don’t think there’s one definitive answer for this. I think it really depends on a few factors.

I’m primarily a top (but have bottomed before). As a top, sometimes I’m in the mood to just drop a load. In a case like that, I just want to bend a guy over, have a quick pump and dump and be done.

But many times, I find myself so horned up for the “full experience.” And if the guy is attractive to me, I want to give him everything- a long passionate fuck as well as (of course) the load. I recently met a guy who was my perfect type- physically, mentally, spiritually... we clicked on every level. I fucked him for 3 hours. Every position you can imagine. I loved watching his eyes roll back in his head when I drove into his second hole deep. I held back from cumming several times because the fuck was so incredible.

Finally when I couldn’t hold back anymore, I slammed my cock balls deep in him and shot probably one of the biggest loads I ever shot. It was just gushing out. He was so turned on, he actually came without even touching himself at that same moment. It was incredible. 

• Piggy 1