The New Neighbor on Acorn St.

Hi, I found some drafts I wrote a few months ago that I thought would be nice to share with you all while. Hope y'all enjoy.

The summer I came home from Ithaca, I had some troubles sleeping for the first few weeks. The constructions were still going on next door & I had to open the window to let in the cool summer draft. I woke up in the middle of the night to see how anyone could drill at this hour. I went to my window and saw a man, only in his jocks hammering some planks and placing them on the wall. There were also chains on the floor that he was now drilling to the ceiling. All this in a candle lit room. This man had a firm ass and I could tell he was packing. He was bald but his head was defined, as well as his body. His thighs were smooth and large. I could see his furry chest too while he drilled, packing firm pecks. Don’t get me started on his arms. It was clear that he’s experienced in construction. I starred for what must have been 10 minutes, taking the role of a pepping tom. He then stopped and got to the window and looked at me and took his jock off, jacking his 9 inch off. I looked at him straight in his eyes. He was now smiling. He opened the window and then came, blowing his load out of the window. He put his index finger on his nose to signal secrecy and turned back to blow the candles off, without acknowledging me any further. Before the candles were blown off, it looked like he was prostrating in a circle that the candles were positioned in. I closed my curtains, going to bed with a hard on I couldn’t contain.

I woke up in my boxers, stained with cum. I haven’t had a wet dream in ages. I went down and asked Mom and Dad who moved in. Mom told me that it was a man name Robert Costa whose taking over the construction company that went bankrupt last year. Dad then said that “He doesn’t seem like the kind to play for the other team.” Mom told him that he’s only saying that because he’s more muscular than Dad and knows more about tennis when Dad lost his bet on him that Federer was going to lose.

I didn’t want to hear them go on so I went out for a jog. I missed running around my neighborhood, going through the parks at night sometimes to cruise. I remembered when I turned 18 three years ago, I sucked my first cock at this very tree I just ran by. The balls I relished on was that of Mr. Courtois who was one of the consulate workers at the Belgian embassy. Mr. Courtois was friendly with my family. He had a wife and his daughter who I did AP Chem together with. I can still recall the moment he realized who I was after blowing his load in me in the dark.

“Putain” Was the first thing he said, before asking me what I was doing.

“Don’t worry Mr. Courtois. Or is it Monsieur? I wanted it. We don’t have to tell anyone.” I looked at him, with his cum still on my lips.

“You should not be here, it’s unsafe for young boys of your age.” Talking to me like a child.

“It’s you who shouldn’t be here. Does your family know?” I asked, before he gave a worried look.

“Of course not. We must not tell anyone. We cannot. I’m going home now, let me send you home.”

In the car, I was playing with his dick while he drove. It was long, hard and bushy. I then told him that if he took the next right, the exit would merge us on Connecticut Ave and that there was a motel that wasn’t too far away. It didn’t take long for him to agree. A little s’il vous plait & j’te veux was all I needed to convince him to fuck me. Thank you Estelle for making me pass 10th grade French. The thing about Mr. Courtois was that he had the perfect dad body. It was not too big nor too muscular. His hair was grey too and he had blue eyes. He was well endowed with a cock length of about 7 inch. And he had some pubic hair. Must be a man who takes care of himself. He was talkative but pensive when he fucked me. I can still remember those words that made my hole wet when he rimmed me. “C’est bon ouais?” Every time I hear those words now, I would get hard like I was Pavlov’s dog. When he inserted his cock into me, I was in heaven. The first cock I’m taking and it belonged to my lab partner’s dad. He said those three words again ramming me non-stop.

“Ton cul, c'est extraordinaire…ah putain, tu vas gagner ma bite et l'accueillir.”

I don’t even know what he’s saying but I knew it made me flush. I asked him to go faster. For some reason, Mr. Courtois couldn’t stop speaking in French. I had to learn the word vite from him and repeat it like I was yelling feet. I don’t think it’s even in one of my fetishes.

“Tu veux mon foutre, oui? Oh putain..“ was his last words before coming into me. Filling my ass and sloshing his cum in me, pulling out and letting it flow like the Pontemac. We cuddled and he said his first comprehensible sentence of that night, in English,

“Thank you. I didn’t know you were gay…does Estelle know?”

“Je vous en prie” I teased in a high pitched voice. “And yes she does. I think everyone does. Does she know her dad is though?”

“Bah.” was all he said and told me that we should go home. Mood killer. The time was almost 5 and I entered the house telling both my parents that I was at Justin’s playing video games and didn’t realize how late it got. This all happened a year ago before I left for college. How inexperienced I was. Last I heard, Mr. Courtois was back in Bruxelles, having his charity co-sponsor bxl pride. Maybe he’s out, maybe he’s not, but I knew I must have affected him in some ways when I saw photos of him clad to a semi muscular twink in harness on Estelle’s Instagram.

While standing in front of the fountain at the park now, I could see a man wearing overalls and a white tank top walking towards me. He also had a helmet on. It was the one and only, Robert Costa.

“It’s nice to see that ass out in the day.” He said, clearly recognizing me as last night’s voyeur.

“Nice to see someone in clothes too.” I joked, transfixed on his eyes now. A dark shade of olive when refracted under the sun. Gorgeous. I can also take a peek of his chest. He then smiled.

“Would you like to come over tonight? I just built something and I need to show someone. I don’t know anyone around here. Besides, all that construction must have make you a bit curious.” He asked, full of confidence.

“Yeah, sure. 8 sounds good? I think mom and dad are going to be out for dinner at Bourbon Steak. I told them I would go watch the movies instead of mingling with some diplomats I’ll forget but whatever.”

“Great.” Was all he said as he left, heading to the pickup truck parked across the bench where we stood.

I wore my jock that night and the same pair of joggers with just a hoodie on. By now, I was thinking of whether I would call him Robert or Mr. Costa. Both sounded hot. Robert opened the door in an apron without anything underneath it.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’ve been used to walking around the house nude. Haven’t had any guests since I moved in. You’re the first! Come in.” He came in for a bear hug and I could feel how huge his balls were underneath the apron.

Robert walked back to the kitchen and on his naked back, a bio hazard symbol was tattooed centered right below his nape. Interesting. Robert then showed me his kitchen where he was preparing some drinks. Campari spritz. With the heat that was going on, it was only necessary.

“So…I want to try out something.” He said, going to the freezer now and taking out a tray of ice cube but instead of it being cubical, it was cylindrical, like a tube.

“How would you like to have a cocktail of cum in your ass?”

Wow. How direct. Cut right to the chase. I think my fixation on him last night was all that he needed to know to gauge the kind of a slut I am. I agreed immediately and pulled my pants down and hoodie off, with Robert now being impressed with my jock.

“Get up here,” he called me when he went to inspect my ass. He took off the jock and looked at my cock, squeezing it with his other hand choking me now. I didn’t sign up for this, but it made me harder than I was before.

“There we go..” he smiled now while gripping my hard cock while inserting one cube in my ass. It felt cold and melted easily in me. In his eyes, I can tell there’s a desire to corrupt and use me. It’s as if he wanted to destroy me and fulfill his dark fucked up fantasies. I hate to admit that I was willing to let my inhibitions go away & fully submit to him.

“I still haven’t showed you what I was telling you about.”

He then held my hand but this time with care and lead me upstairs into the room he was fixing up. It was a sight that I thought I wouldn’t see. I doubt there were any other houses in our neighborhood that had a room like what Robert had made. To call it a sex dungeon would be dishonest because it wasn’t like its aim was for sex but for something even darker. It was like a shrine. The chains he drilled up were a part of a leather sling. And behind the sling was a tapestry that bared the Sigil of Baphomet. The room was only lit by candles placed on the floor around the sling and that the sling was placed in a circle which Robert had carved. There was also pentagram carved in the circle. If one were to put themselves in the sling, they would face a floor to ceiling mirror that had quotes of Divine Comedy painted black in acrylics. In Italian even. To divert my fascination, I joked.

“What’s the font, Hellvetica?”

“Funny. You know what these words mean?”

I did classics as an elective during freshman year so my memory didn’t serve me well  but I can only recognise one stanza which was

"Ritorna a tua scïenza,

che vuol, quanto la cosa è più perfetta,

più senta il bene, e così la doglienza.”

“The more a thing is perfect, the more it feels pleasure and pain..” or something along those lines from what I could recall. What does this even mean? Clearly I didn’t pay attention much. Robert recited the quote in his native tongue before I told him the meaning. He was surprised and said,

“You are perfect. You want to feel pleasure and you want to feel pain. In this room, we’re all sinners. We’re destined for destruction during judgement day. Our sins are set as our aberrations called for it.”

I can tell he was into Dante and must have grown up in a religious family. He was Sicilian after all by looking at his Apron that had the words PALERMO printed like something off a postcard. Robert then began to tell me that he’s a part of a covenant that sins and punish themselves.

“Aquinas said that we can know things without any form of divine intervention…that God’s light would shine on us naturally to inform us what we must do. When I strayed off the path of God.. I was stung to realize my sin. I then thought that God wouldn’t punish those who went on the beaten path and that I must do it myself..”

Fuck. This man is a cult leader, I thought. I was still intrigued given that I had a hard on and melted cum in my ass.

“Then God shined another light…that we sinners deserve a second chance. Medication. What a way to deny God’s plans. But it also give me more opportunity to punish others.”

What a visionary. I don’t think highly of Robert but his speech and the way he brought himself not only convinced me otherwise, but also convinced me that he sees himself as some sort of a prophet. I can see how he could manage his cult with the way he spoke.

“I’m giving you the opportunity to learn more about me. To learn more about yourself. To participate in it. When I looked at you last night, the moon was full and I felt God’s light shined again. I can tell that you’re not religious, but the rituals and the aspects of this covenant make it hard for you to be dissuaded, am I right?”

“Yes... but this is too much Robert, I think you’re thinking way too deep on this. It’s not even right if you’re going to just ruin people’s lives in the name of God.”

“Well, I’m not ruining their lives and anyone who joins voluntarily does so. You think I’m a man who would rape? Most of our brothers are in on their own will. God’s will. I used to think that I was the only one who felt this way but there are many like me. I can see it in your eyes that you want it too.”

He was right. Human beings are irrational and as much as we’d like to live our lives according to reason and truth, it is impossible for us to function in that way all the time. I wanted to join my neighbor’s cult that might affect me for the rest of my life. Was it because of boredom? Fascination? I don’t know. Words really can’t explain why some people do the things they do and my interest in joining Robert only proves it further. I didn’t need him to persuade me any more so I walked toward him and held his face and kissed him. He threw me on the floor and began rimming me. He pushed a finger in me and I groaned a bit.

“Yes, don’t stop.” I said while he was pulling it in and out.

“You’re very tight. Don’t move.” He commanded. I felt my hole exposed to the humidity and without any warning, he pressed into me with his cock, releasing a scream from me. I should’ve asked him to put more cum in me in the kitchen. I had fully submitted myself to him now. He took long strokes and pressed my nipple hard, telling me that I was beginning to open up. I rocked my hips back to him, accepting his potent cock. He also went slowly at times and fast, making me moan and groan like never before. My head was on the floor with my ass up, with the candles as my only source of light. Without the mirror, the room would be darker but with it, I can see Robert fucking me flat on the floor. As he rocked me deeper, I could feel another part of my hole opening, accepting more of him. He then said,

“There it is, we’re just starting to have fun now.”

All I could remember for the next half an hour was me being in a state of euphoria. My eyes were rolled back and my arms were shaking. I couldn’t even feel my legs as he rammed into me. I also noticed that every now and then when we were fucking, he would take a pause to breathe heavily. The last time he did this, he held me with his arms and squeezed me tight, not letting me go as he whispered,

“Into the eternal darkness, into fire and into ice.”

It then registered to me that he had came in me about 7 times.

When he was done, we were on the floor, panting while he jerked me off. When I was about to come, he sucked me and ingested all my cum. He then came up for a kiss and I could taste the saltiness of my cum while his and god knows who else’s was flowing out of my hole. While he leaned beside me on the recently varnished oak floor, I broke the silence.

“Tell me more about this covenant.”

• Like 25
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 2

On 8/13/2019 at 8:43 AM, wtvrfzzz said:

Hi, I found some drafts I wrote a few months ago that I thought would be nice to share with you all while. Hope y'all enjoy.

The summer I came home from Ithaca, I had some troubles sleeping for the first few weeks. The constructions were still going on next door & I had to open the window to let in the cool summer draft. I woke up in the middle of the night to see how anyone could drill at this hour. I went to my window and saw a man, only in his jocks hammering some planks and placing them on the wall. There were also chains on the floor that he was now drilling to the ceiling. All this in a candle lit room. This man had a firm ass and I could tell he was packing. He was bald but his head was defined, as well as his body. His thighs were smooth and large. I could see his furry chest too while he drilled, packing firm pecks. Don’t get me started on his arms. It was clear that he’s experienced in construction. I starred for what must have been 10 minutes, taking the role of a pepping tom. He then stopped and got to the window and looked at me and took his jock off, jacking his 9 inch off. I looked at him straight in his eyes. He was now smiling. He opened the window and then came, blowing his load out of the window. He put his index finger on his nose to signal secrecy and turned back to blow the candles off, without acknowledging me any further. Before the candles were blown off, it looked like he was prostrating in a circle that the candles were positioned in. I closed my curtains, going to bed with a hard on I couldn’t contain.

I woke up in my boxers, stained with cum. I haven’t had a wet dream in ages. I went down and asked Mom and Dad who moved in. Mom told me that it was a man name Robert Costa whose taking over the construction company that went bankrupt last year. Dad then said that “He doesn’t seem like the kind to play for the other team.” Mom told him that he’s only saying that because he’s more muscular than Dad and knows more about tennis when Dad lost his bet on him that Federer was going to lose.

I didn’t want to hear them go on so I went out for a jog. I missed running around my neighborhood, going through the parks at night sometimes to cruise. I remembered when I turned 18 three years ago, I sucked my first cock at this very tree I just ran by. The balls I relished on was that of Mr. Courtois who was one of the consulate workers at the Belgian embassy. Mr. Courtois was friendly with my family. He had a wife and his daughter who I did AP Chem together with. I can still recall the moment he realized who I was after blowing his load in me in the dark.

“Putain” Was the first thing he said, before asking me what I was doing.

“Don’t worry Mr. Courtois. Or is it Monsieur? I wanted it. We don’t have to tell anyone.” I looked at him, with his cum still on my lips.

“You should not be here, it’s unsafe for young boys of your age.” Talking to me like a child.

“It’s you who shouldn’t be here. Does your family know?” I asked, before he gave a worried look.

“Of course not. We must not tell anyone. We cannot. I’m going home now, let me send you home.”

In the car, I was playing with his dick while he drove. It was long, hard and bushy. I then told him that if he took the next right, the exit would merge us on Connecticut Ave and that there was a motel that wasn’t too far away. It didn’t take long for him to agree. A little s’il vous plait & j’te veux was all I needed to convince him to fuck me. Thank you Estelle for making me pass 10th grade French. The thing about Mr. Courtois was that he had the perfect dad body. It was not too big nor too muscular. His hair was grey too and he had blue eyes. He was well endowed with a cock length of about 7 inch. And he had some pubic hair. Must be a man who takes care of himself. He was talkative but pensive when he fucked me. I can still remember those words that made my hole wet when he rimmed me. “C’est bon ouais?” Every time I hear those words now, I would get hard like I was Pavlov’s dog. When he inserted his cock into me, I was in heaven. The first cock I’m taking and it belonged to my lab partner’s dad. He said those three words again ramming me non-stop.

“Ton cul, c'est extraordinaire…ah putain, tu vas gagner ma bite et l'accueillir.”

I don’t even know what he’s saying but I knew it made me flush. I asked him to go faster. For some reason, Mr. Courtois couldn’t stop speaking in French. I had to learn the word vite from him and repeat it like I was yelling feet. I don’t think it’s even in one of my fetishes.

“Tu veux mon foutre, oui? Oh putain..“ was his last words before coming into me. Filling my ass and sloshing his cum in me, pulling out and letting it flow like the Pontemac. We cuddled and he said his first comprehensible sentence of that night, in English,

“Thank you. I didn’t know you were gay…does Estelle know?”

“Je vous en prie” I teased in a high pitched voice. “And yes she does. I think everyone does. Does she know her dad is though?”

“Bah.” was all he said and told me that we should go home. Mood killer. The time was almost 5 and I entered the house telling both my parents that I was at Justin’s playing video games and didn’t realize how late it got. This all happened a year ago before I left for college. How inexperienced I was. Last I heard, Mr. Courtois was back in Bruxelles, having his charity co-sponsor bxl pride. Maybe he’s out, maybe he’s not, but I knew I must have affected him in some ways when I saw photos of him clad to a semi muscular twink in harness on Estelle’s Instagram.

While standing in front of the fountain at the park now, I could see a man wearing overalls and a white tank top walking towards me. He also had a helmet on. It was the one and only, Robert Costa.

“It’s nice to see that ass out in the day.” He said, clearly recognizing me as last night’s voyeur.

“Nice to see someone in clothes too.” I joked, transfixed on his eyes now. A dark shade of olive when refracted under the sun. Gorgeous. I can also take a peek of his chest. He then smiled.

“Would you like to come over tonight? I just built something and I need to show someone. I don’t know anyone around here. Besides, all that construction must have make you a bit curious.” He asked, full of confidence.

“Yeah, sure. 8 sounds good? I think mom and dad are going to be out for dinner at Bourbon Steak. I told them I would go watch the movies instead of mingling with some diplomats I’ll forget but whatever.”

“Great.” Was all he said as he left, heading to the pickup truck parked across the bench where we stood.

I wore my jock that night and the same pair of joggers with just a hoodie on. By now, I was thinking of whether I would call him Robert or Mr. Costa. Both sounded hot. Robert opened the door in an apron without anything underneath it.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’ve been used to walking around the house nude. Haven’t had any guests since I moved in. You’re the first! Come in.” He came in for a bear hug and I could feel how huge his balls were underneath the apron.

Robert walked back to the kitchen and on his naked back, a bio hazard symbol was tattooed centered right below his nape. Interesting. Robert then showed me his kitchen where he was preparing some drinks. Campari spritz. With the heat that was going on, it was only necessary.

“So…I want to try out something.” He said, going to the freezer now and taking out a tray of ice cube but instead of it being cubical, it was cylindrical, like a tube.

“How would you like to have a cocktail of cum in your ass?”

Wow. How direct. Cut right to the chase. I think my fixation on him last night was all that he needed to know to gauge the kind of a slut I am. I agreed immediately and pulled my pants down and hoodie off, with Robert now being impressed with my jock.

“Get up here,” he called me when he went to inspect my ass. He took off the jock and looked at my cock, squeezing it with his other hand choking me now. I didn’t sign up for this, but it made me harder than I was before.

“There we go..” he smiled now while gripping my hard cock while inserting one cube in my ass. It felt cold and melted easily in me. In his eyes, I can tell there’s a desire to corrupt and use me. It’s as if he wanted to destroy me and fulfill his dark fucked up fantasies. I hate to admit that I was willing to let my inhibitions go away & fully submit to him.

“I still haven’t showed you what I was telling you about.”

He then held my hand but this time with care and lead me upstairs into the room he was fixing up. It was a sight that I thought I wouldn’t see. I doubt there were any other houses in our neighborhood that had a room like what Robert had made. To call it a sex dungeon would be dishonest because it wasn’t like its aim was for sex but for something even darker. It was like a shrine. The chains he drilled up were a part of a leather sling. And behind the sling was a tapestry that bared the Sigil of Baphomet. The room was only lit by candles placed on the floor around the sling and that the sling was placed in a circle which Robert had carved. There was also pentagram carved in the circle. If one were to put themselves in the sling, they would face a floor to ceiling mirror that had quotes of Divine Comedy painted black in acrylics. In Italian even. To divert my fascination, I joked.

“What’s the font, Hellvetica?”

“Funny. You know what these words mean?”

I did classics as an elective during freshman year so my memory didn’t serve me well  but I can only recognise one stanza which was

"Ritorna a tua scïenza,

che vuol, quanto la cosa è più perfetta,

più senta il bene, e così la doglienza.”

“The more a thing is perfect, the more it feels pleasure and pain..” or something along those lines from what I could recall. What does this even mean? Clearly I didn’t pay attention much. Robert recited the quote in his native tongue before I told him the meaning. He was surprised and said,

“You are perfect. You want to feel pleasure and you want to feel pain. In this room, we’re all sinners. We’re destined for destruction during judgement day. Our sins are set as our aberrations called for it.”

I can tell he was into Dante and must have grown up in a religious family. He was Sicilian after all by looking at his Apron that had the words PALERMO printed like something off a postcard. Robert then began to tell me that he’s a part of a covenant that sins and punish themselves.

“Aquinas said that we can know things without any form of divine intervention…that God’s light would shine on us naturally to inform us what we must do. When I strayed off the path of God.. I was stung to realize my sin. I then thought that God wouldn’t punish those who went on the beaten path and that I must do it myself..”

Fuck. This man is a cult leader, I thought. I was still intrigued given that I had a hard on and melted cum in my ass.

“Then God shined another light…that we sinners deserve a second chance. Medication. What a way to deny God’s plans. But it also give me more opportunity to punish others.”

What a visionary. I don’t think highly of Robert but his speech and the way he brought himself not only convinced me otherwise, but also convinced me that he sees himself as some sort of a prophet. I can see how he could manage his cult with the way he spoke.

“I’m giving you the opportunity to learn more about me. To learn more about yourself. To participate in it. When I looked at you last night, the moon was full and I felt God’s light shined again. I can tell that you’re not religious, but the rituals and the aspects of this covenant make it hard for you to be dissuaded, am I right?”

“Yes... but this is too much Robert, I think you’re thinking way too deep on this. It’s not even right if you’re going to just ruin people’s lives in the name of God.”

“Well, I’m not ruining their lives and anyone who joins voluntarily does so. You think I’m a man who would rape? Most of our brothers are in on their own will. God’s will. I used to think that I was the only one who felt this way but there are many like me. I can see it in your eyes that you want it too.”

He was right. Human beings are irrational and as much as we’d like to live our lives according to reason and truth, it is impossible for us to function in that way all the time. I wanted to join my neighbor’s cult that might affect me for the rest of my life. Was it because of boredom? Fascination? I don’t know. Words really can’t explain why some people do the things they do and my interest in joining Robert only proves it further. I didn’t need him to persuade me any more so I walked toward him and held his face and kissed him. He threw me on the floor and began rimming me. He pushed a finger in me and I groaned a bit.

“Yes, don’t stop.” I said while he was pulling it in and out.

“You’re very tight. Don’t move.” He commanded. I felt my hole exposed to the humidity and without any warning, he pressed into me with his cock, releasing a scream from me. I should’ve asked him to put more cum in me in the kitchen. I had fully submitted myself to him now. He took long strokes and pressed my nipple hard, telling me that I was beginning to open up. I rocked my hips back to him, accepting his potent cock. He also went slowly at times and fast, making me moan and groan like never before. My head was on the floor with my ass up, with the candles as my only source of light. Without the mirror, the room would be darker but with it, I can see Robert fucking me flat on the floor. As he rocked me deeper, I could feel another part of my hole opening, accepting more of him. He then said,

“There it is, we’re just starting to have fun now.”

All I could remember for the next half an hour was me being in a state of euphoria. My eyes were rolled back and my arms were shaking. I couldn’t even feel my legs as he rammed into me. I also noticed that every now and then when we were fucking, he would take a pause to breathe heavily. The last time he did this, he held me with his arms and squeezed me tight, not letting me go as he whispered,

“Into the eternal darkness, into fire and into ice.”

It then registered to me that he had came in me about 7 times.

When he was done, we were on the floor, panting while he jerked me off. When I was about to come, he sucked me and ingested all my cum. He then came up for a kiss and I could taste the saltiness of my cum while his and god knows who else’s was flowing out of my hole. While he leaned beside me on the recently varnished oak floor, I broke the silence.

“Tell me more about this covenant.”

really good

I'm surprised to get this many positive feedback. Hope you enjoy this next installment. ; )

---

He explained to me the origin of his covenant and its purpose. His persuasion skills could challenge that of Jim Jones. In his words and explanations, everything made sense and I was beginning to believe in the existence of a higher being. Even more, that we had a purpose. There was no koolaid to be drunk, just his cum to made me join him. It started after he got ‘it’ that he decided to repent temporarily. On his knees, praying for a sign, he realized that there was no use and that he was in charge of his life. Fully charged. That moment of nothingness was also his first so called prophecy that he needed to establish an order as a response to the wrath that God has put on those who sodomize. By now, he had 9 brothers in his covenant with 22 out of the city. Funnily enough, he even told me that when he was renovating a house last year, he cut the owner a huge chunk of the final price as a Welcome Gift for joining his covenant. The owners name? Monsieur Courtois. Of course he did. Estelle couldn’t stop throwing her parties that summer where all of us would come and use the sauna in her backyard after swimming in her pool, now expanded. I now know why the slab on the pool had Latin words on it. It was Robert’s little signature.

“Oh Lucas? Yes...that man has vigor. He understood the mechanics of this covenant and got me an early 18th century edition of Paradise Lost, hardbound of course. Came from a publishing house in London, whose owner was a friend of the British ambassador. That’s the thing about this covenant, the perks are unparalleled. I specifically choose who’s in and who’s not. In the senate, not far from here, I know of a certain republican who our brothers had restrained and came in him all night while he begged to be filled with more of the covenant’s seed. It’s practically hard to pull some strings from him, but it is doable. The contracts I’ve gotten made me buy this house, which was what God intended now I discovered you next door.”

I believe that this man who has his cock in me at this very moment is a reincarnation of Machiavelli. How calculative and precise he was. What did he say to convince of these people to join a secret society like his? Influential people everywhere. Foucault was right, power is exercised, not possessed and Robert exercised his through the covenant. His cock was still in me when we lied on the floor while I listened to his manifesto. He said that his covenant aimed to collect those who understand the grand narrative of how the world works in accepting God’s purpose of the curse that He struck on us sodomites. Quoting Baudrillard and some other philosophers I don’t recognize, I could tell that Robert has crafted his covenant in an enigmatic fashion that only certain knowledgeable people would understand. It was elitist at best and he intentionally kept it that way so that he could procure the crème de la crème.

Covered in sweat, he told me that he’s going to shower and brought me to his bathroom. I looked at his marble bath tub and he understood that a bath would be more fitting. It was onyx black and had a few candles around it, still unlit. I can tell that Robert was also a man of taste. It was all Dyptique. Even the ones in his ‘shrine’. It was all in black, custom ordered to display the 7 deadly sins instead of the scent name. He ran the bath water while he sucked my cock, edging me every time I felt like I was about to come by pressing onto my perineum to resist my cum from flowing. When I finally came, we got into the tub. It fit the both of us. By then, the clock was almost 1.

“What did you tell your parents about your whereabouts this evening?”

“I was actually quite honest. I told them I was here and that you could help me out with a project I was doing on cults.” I half-joked. He gave me a sharp look before I continued.

“Well, I told them that you needed some help to touch up your house after you told me that you needed some help so they encouraged me to go since I would be home alone. Plus, my mom actually likes you since you always come home on Sundays from Church with your canollos, never missing her out in the garden. How rare it is to see a man who still remains loyal to God she’d say. Action speaks louder than word though I say, since she hasn’t been to church in forever.”

“Canolli. And yes, I find your mother to be very cordial. I wonder if she would still be if she knows you’re here with me now.”

“I wonder if she knows that a man who goes to church would also be fucking people into his cult.”

“Don’t call it a cult. It’s a covenant. A cult would ask its members to kill themselves. Or celebrities. We don’t cause the Sharon Tates of the world. Cults do.”

“Falun Gong is a cult and they seem to be sharing its 5000 years of civilization motto through some stupid meditation and kumbaya every morning. Hardly different than yours when you factor out the Jesus part of it.” I argued.

“It’s not a cult either. They don’t call themselves a cult and neither do I when it comes to mine. You will not disrespect it. Blasphemy is what you’ve done. Do not transgress any further.”

“Look, there’s no point in even arguing with you. You’re going to just use your ritualistic words to make me do anything you want and that’s why I’m here, with you right now. Your hard on isn’t that subtle.” I could feel his cock under my knee now, indicating that my ass would be worked out again.

“And do you want it? In you right now? Don’t think you’re in the covenant yet. I haven’t stopped my medications since a new brother joined a few months ago. Around your age”

“You know I will yield to your demand. Who was it?” curious as I was.

“A boy who goes to Georgetown. Justin was his name. When I told him where I lived, he asked me whether I knew you. You guys fooled around in high school, no? Just from his stories I can tell how both of you were suitable for this covenant as we need some new young faces. A new generation. To sow the seeds that will be reaped. But don’t worry. I completely forgot about him when I finally saw the person who had taken his virginity.”

Jesus was all I can think of. Jesus Christ. If I say it out loud, Robert would chastise me for using the God’s name in vain. Was this all part of the grand narrative that Robert was talking about? Was it my purpose to join this covenant? Was it set in stone for me to accept my role as a brother that would punish those who wish to be punished?

“I told Justin that any brothers he thought of bringing must be vetted by me. Who was he? What can he do for the covenant? What contributions can he bring to further realize our mission? Last month, Jason thought of bringing you in, seeing that your parents firm represent some powerful people in this town. Domestic and international. But I wanted to check myself first. Not only are you majoring in math, you’re also minoring in literature. A well-read man is a must to join us. Tell me, is there anyone from Cornell that craves for cocks like mine?”

I have underestimated everything about Robert. He had plan everything. The reason why I am here now is because of his forethought and attention to details, just like the way he constructs every project he’s worked on. My parents never told me to pick up law since I detest their work, but I can see now that it’s a possibility, knowing that it would be beneficial to Robert and his mission. Fuck, I really am convinced and attracted by this man. Was I special or was I just another Jason? I didn’t reply but held his cock instead.

“Right now, I’m craving.” I said, reaching to him and trying to kiss him before he stood up and threw my head in the tub, as though he was going to drown me. He pushed his cock in me while my head was submerged in the water. He pulled me out at times for me to catch my breathe while making sure that I would suffer. I could feel my own hard on too as he fucked me repeatedly without any breaks. That 10 minutes felt like 10 hours in Gitmo. I came before he did and when he came, he slapped my ass so hard that it imprinted my cheeks. An outline of his palm that took a week to disappear. I was still not satisfied. After we dried off, he escorted me to his bedroom. A California king bed with 4 posters that had linen drapes. Above the headboard, a taxidermized head of a ram was hanged, with a demeaning expression. Its horns were long and curvy which was carved in some writing I couldn’t see properly. Latin I suppose.

Robert pushed me on the bed after instructing me to wear a white loincloth made out of silk. It was tied with a rosary bead that had an inverted cross to the front. Who is blasphemous now? I was then tied at each limbs with leather straps that too were decorated with rosary. He then began chanting,

“In the name of the true father, the son, and Behemoth, I ask you to submit yourself to me and find it in your soul to accept your role in the covenant for there is no God but me right now in making sure that my cum fills you up, never satiated but desperate for more.”

“I submit.” Was all I could say before I felt him thrusting in me again. This time, slowly but never missing a moment to catch his breath. I was worn out but I was only able to plead him to go faster. He then pulled my head up while I was spread out on the bed like an eagle to face the ram above me. For a moment, I imagine it whispering to me in an archaic form of English,

“Wouldst thou like to live in sin? Wouldst thou like the seed of thy master? Accept it shaft.”

Robert was still thrusting me and I started to imagine that the ram would descend from the wall, forming into some sort of Minotaur, joining Robert. It felt like I was in a trance as I could suddenly see the Minotaur climbing down and going underneath me, inserting his cock into my hole as Robert was too. Double penetration was a first time for me and I shouted even more when they both were fucking me. This continue for a while until I felt the Minotaur coming in me, with cum as hot as boiling water. I now understand what the covenant was. It was something mystical, something that one has to experience. Robert was still in me and still fucking me, about to come. When I came, Robert came too and rested his body on me. Both of us covered in sweat. Suddenly, I looked up and the ram head was back where it was and that it was just Robert and me on the bed. Was I imagining everything?  I also felt Robert’s cum in my hole. It wasn’t as heated as I remembered. Was it all real? I couldn’t tell. I wanted to leave immediately because what I couldn’t absorb what had just occurred. I told Michael that I had to go, leaving him confused. I ran to my house with his cum flowing out to my leg and rushed up to my room. My mom knocked the door and asked why I was late. I told her I got carried away watching Robert’s new TV. I went to the window, expecting Robert to be there but he wasn’t. Instead, I saw him open the door to a group of men who were wearing black hoods. Before I got into my bed, I looked in the mirror and saw a scratch on my shoulder that I knew wasn’t Roberts. “What have I gotten myself into?” was the last thought I had in my mind before I dozed off. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...