Thomas' Downfall & My Boyfriend Too

Thomas’ downfall and my boyfriend too

My first story, but I've been reading stories on here for years.  Condoms mentioned in part 1 but won't feature again after that; hope you can cope with that.

Preamble:

My man and I met at university, not that we started dating back then; just occasionally fucked together. I was fairly new to sex and very green, but I was soon with a different man every Friday night, and had a few regulars available on a Saturday night.

After two and a half years of him being a regular he surprised me and asked me out on a date; and so started what I thought was a closed relationship and so my weekly antics came to a stop; his however I learned later had not.

He eventually suggested occasionally playing around together, which I said yes to with a couple of mutual friends, but found I was mostly a third wheel in these encounters…

It was a few years into this arrangement that a fresher approached us both separately, and so both of us started conversing not just on sexual related matters – although the fresher, Thomas, did seem to be fairly single-minded most of the time. My man was into younger men, me less so, and eventually Thomas outright asked to have sex with us – after some thought on the matter I told Thomas and my man that I wanted to wait until Thomas was more emotionally and life experienced.

They both accepted this and then on Thomas’ 20th birthday came around and I said we could play with him now.

Chapter 1: Tight as a virgin?

As it happens I was the first of us to play with Thomas as my boyfriend was away and Thomas was around ours for an unsuccessful gaming evening – we lost all the co-operatives we played.

When it came to bed time things became more interesting and again co-operative wink.

As we entered the bedroom I took command, telling Thomas strip down – he stripped down to a blue jock, revealing a chubby belly, bubble butt and a little fuzz on his chest; not exactly what I normally go for, well asides a bubble butt in a jock bit – afterall you can’t beat a close fitting jock; or may be that’s just me…

I started removing my clothes slowly, I was in no rush, revealing myself wearing
my Mr B leather jock, the kind with a zip; showing off my lean, though undefined body.

I came up behind
Thomas, gently pushing him onto my bed, knees first and then spread his butt and dived straight in; there’s nothing better than rimming; my favourite part of foreplay. As my tongue made a glancing lick I heard Thomas whimper. Taking that as an affirmative that he liked it and I started lapping at his hole, a slight sweaty smell, but clean, just how it should be. After ten minutes of this I started upping the seduction and darted my tongue into his hole, slowly deeper and deeper with Thomas whimpering louder and louder – he most certainly was enjoying this.

It was time to up the ante. I withdrew my tongue; eliciting a sigh, spread his legs further apart and pushing his head and body down towards the mattress, raising his butt.

Using a single squirt of lube on his hole, I pushed my index finger in slowly, not wanting to tear him up, after five minutes I decided he was ready for more, despite not feeling any looser than before I started, switching to the middle finger, getting much deeper and making glancing blows on his prostate; making him shudder.

Five minutes of this and he was still tight as a virgin; I have to loosen him up somehow I thought else he’s never going to be able to take my boyfriend’s cock – he’s distinctly well endowed, both in length and girth; I on the other hand am distinctly just average in both respects.

Time for the main event – unzipping and grabbing a condom, I ripped open the packet and slid it down over my erect cock; I lined the head of my cut cock with his hole, gently pushing in, slowly as his hole opened around my cock head; the warmth of his hole encouraging me in further, not to mention his sigh as he felt me enter him; as my head popped in I sigh too; getting ahead of myself I push in balls deep in one push; Thomas whimpered, sighed, grunted and winced all in one; myself marvelling at how silky and warm he felt engulfing my cock; it had been a long time since I’d fucked anyone and I was realising what I missed from being with a top only boyfriend – I had to find more holes to use again, now we’re in a definite open relationship, especially tight young holes.

I slowly withdrew until just my head was inside, then pushed in balls deep again, again getting the same reaction; as I increased the pace of the fucking his grunts became panting and the wincing stopped; this kept up for about half an hour before I finally got sufficient sensitivity to come close to cumming. Pulling out I tore off the condom and wanking for the last few second I came on his hole; pushing the cum in with my fingers and massaging his prostate again he came grabbing my finger hard – amazingly he was as tight now as he was before being fucked – I haven’t had that level of control over my hole in years; I knew my boyfriend would enjoy fucking this arse; I must remember to tease him until he does.

-=-=-

Part 2 partially written, so should be out soon.

Thomas' downfall & my boyfriend too

Descriptions of people so far:

Myself, John: 6’ tall of Caucasian descent, 6.5” cock with average girth. Brown hair, kept short. Pierced ears and nipples, hairy shoulders, upper back and chest.

My man, Joshua: 5’10” tall of Caucasian descent, 9” cock with above average girth at base, tapering to normal girth at top. Long flowing brown hair, usually tied back. Muscular arms and legs from working as a builder; otherwise a little overweight, but barely noticeable.

Thomas: 5’8” of Mediterranean descent average cock. Short buzz-cut black hair. Chubby with a little chest fuzz.

-=-=-

Chapter 2: Whilst I slept…

A month or so after the night I slept with Thomas he was visiting a gaming night again; way too much drinking happened and I had to go to bed early.

I awoke part way through the night to the bed rocking, in my groggy and sleepy state I thought it was an earth tremor; then I overheard my man speaking and realised what was happening – never a fan of threesomes, having been the third wheel too many times, I decided to just lay there listening…

As I looked over I saw my man, standing aside the bed, his 5’10” body, ghostly in the shadowy light, leaning over the edge of the bed and his dark hair cascading down over Thomas’ back. Thomas’ stout body was bent over the edge of the bed also, below my man, his body pushed down on to the mattress by my man’s strong builders arms, his face not far from my crotch.

“You want to be my bitch?” my man asked in his distinctive drawl.

“...mmm...” is all Thomas replied

“I’m told your arse is tight, I hope you’re prepared for me. I’m nothing like John – I may be more gentle, but I’m nowhere near as small as him.”

Hearing that I feel a bit dejected; I’m smaller than my man but not really small; I know my man doesn’t enjoy me topping him that much however, or anyone I assumed.  Before I could dwell on his words further I was brought back to the moment as I felt Thomas’ face pushed down on my crotch. Should I respond to this I wonder as I started to feel a little uncomfortable.

“Can you loosen me up a little first like?” piped up Thomas in a weak voice.

“I don’t ream a boy’s arse, never do, don’t know why John does” my man said gruffly. Here, use this.” He said as a bottle landed on the bed next to me. “Use as much as you like, slick yourself up good.”

At this I watched Thomas manoeuvre himself on to his back, arse just over the edge of the mattress and start lubing himself up and then I saw my man’s cock at last, fully erect 9” and tapering, trimmed hair nested at the bottom of his shaft; ready to stretch this boy’s arse around it.

I lost sight of my man’s cock as Thomas’ belly masked my line; but after another little while in which I thought my man was fingering Thomas; I here a slight “Eeep!” and I know my man has started entering Thomas, looking over I saw his eyes bulge time and again, and feel the mattress being pushed slightly as it moved underneath me. For the next few minutes Thomas made regular “Eeeps!” and I take it my man was slowly entering and re-entering; teasing a hole like he always does with me.

Finally I saw Thomas’ eyes glaze over, and my man stop still; he’s in balls deep now I guessed; and Thomas’ tongue loll out, his breath on felt on my cock; involuntarily I feel the tell tale signs I was getting aroused; should I join in, or just roll over and pretend to be sleeping? Hmmm…. conundrum time.

Then I heard something I didn’t expect, “God, your hole is so tight; I’ve got to break you in properly” and a minute later “You’ll be great at my club if I do invite you” What club is he talking about? I think, he has a railway enthusiasts club every Saturday; what would he need Thomas for there? In my drunken state I couldn’t process this and roll over to leave them to it.

As my man got up a regular rhythm, fast in, slow out, fast in, slow out; his usual pattern, I drifted off to the gentle rocking of the bed for a bit then was abruptly woken up by a yell from my man “YEAH! HEAR IT COMES! OH YEAH! TAKE IT BITCH!” I almost panicked at the suddenness of that; I’ve never heard my man so loud when coming before; I assume that’s what it was; facing away I couldn’t see what was going on but I heard Thomas whimpering, almost as if crying, but not quite, I think…

Must have been quite a night for my man, Joshua by the way, and his latest conquest; I felt them leave the bed for a bit then someone return and spoon me from behind; I recognised the strength in these arms as being Joshua’s, and drifted off once more…

-=-=-
Next part won't be out til September as I'm going on holiday.  Intention is to ramp things up a notch in next few chapters which are partially planned out.

Thanks for reading and messaging me with requests and suggestions.  Gratefully received.
-=-=-

• 3 weeks later...

Thomas' downfall & my boyfriend too

Chapter 3: A blast from the past (and a blast to the future) [from Thomas’ POV]

A couple of days after being bred by Joshua, a friend, well ex-boyfriend, contacted me asking to get together and catch up whilst he was home from university in the south. We’d never been physical with each other as he didn’t sleep with men, only women; although he would date men – I never could understand that; so I expected some chatting and probably gaming, or helping him make YouTube videos – that basically was all we ever did.

Sam, who was marginally taller than me, had fair hair and was very average in look; a gamer on a scale that made me look like an amateur and very flaky about sticking to plans; which was part of the reason we broke up; that and he wouldn’t do anything sexual with me, and I suspected flaked out on plans because he’d found a woman to sleep with that night. That’s how I remembered him from a year ago.

I got a big shock when when Sam appeared. No longer average in looks he was bulked up, muscular arms showing and a tight fitting t-shirt that suggested muscular chest and was sporting a well maintained short reddish beard and his hair shaved very short. A big change in look since I’d last seen him. To my even greater surprise he didn’t give me a hug on seeing me which was the most contact he’d ever give when we were dating; but rather grabbed my head and pulled me in for a deep sensuous kiss – this was different!

I stammered a bit lost for words when the kiss ended. Eventually Sam broke the awkwardness, “Shall we go for that coffee then?” as if nothing unusual had just happened.

During coffee, or rather cocoa, Sam explained that he’d hooked up with a man at a party after getting very drunk; he remembered flirting and making out; but then it became a blank. The next morning he’d woken up with the mother of all hangovers and a very sore arse; when he had felt his arse he had noticed it was moist, smelling the liquid on his fingers he had noted the unmistakable smell of cum. He went on to explain that it took a while to adjust to the fact he had let a man fuck him, but that the idea of taking cock started occupying his every thought – he wanted to know what it felt like whilst sober as no matter how much he tried he couldn’t remember that night.

Sam then went on about how he had started using apps on his phone to find hook-ups with a modicum of success; and was getting bred a few times a month, but mostly he’s found he likes topping tight twinkie bois; pushing them down and fucking them as though they were property, his to destroy – they never seem to object about his dominance, loading them up and discarding them; no regulars, always one-offs.

Talk then moved on to my sex life; which is barely existent despite what had happened a few days before; “always horny, rarely someone interested in me” was my answer. I was hoping he’d offer to finally have me; but that’s not where the conversation went to my disappointment – instead he invited me to go out on the scene a town or so over that Friday night coming, see if we can find a chubby-chaser for me. I dismissed the idea, I’m not really confident enough to pick up people, especially those I don’t know; but he was very insistent; so eventually I agreed to go.

So Friday night came around and at 6:30pm Sam knocked on my door – I opened the door to let him in only to find him in a very tight fitting leather vest, with a cheque shirt over the top and a pair of very snug fitting denim jeans that left little to the imagination. I found myself falling for him again… If only…

Myself? I was also in denim jeans, but not at all tight fitting, and my favourite blue cotton shirt.

All he said when he saw me was “That won’t do.” Pushing by me, he asked to see my wardrobe so he could get me dressed properly for a night out on the town. As he looked through all my clothes, with a sound of increasing despair he told me we were going shopping tomorrow; tonight we’ll make-do.

He found my jocks and chose a black pair I rarely wear as it’s a little too tight around the waist now; a t-shirt that I kept for sentimental reasons that is also a little tight fitting and eventually decided the jeans I was already in may be the best option – although he commented “they won’t be a problem later… you’re getting laid even if I have to do it myself!” At this my heart leapt.

So dressed uncomfortably we headed out. Once we arrived at the gay quarter of the town I got increasingly nervous, so much so Sam noticed and took me into the first bar we got to; noisy, full of twinks – he ordered a vodka-redbull for me and told me to down it followed by two J2Os, one for each of us; too early to get wasted he said, but I looked like I needed some “liquid encouragement” apparently.

After I’d calmed down we went further into the area; passing by many places he said “weren’t suitable for what I needed”, or “what he wanted”; we seemed to be getting passing slowly less and less polished venues and certainly places I wouldn’t enter by choice on my own. Finally he stopped outside the Nightingale; and said “this is the place for you” to me; so we entered, or rather I was pulled in as Sam confidently entered the place.

It was subdued lighting wise; certainly not like the other bar we entered, you could hear yourself think, music in background wasn’t intrusive, and if anything the décor was similar to Wetherspoons, leather seats in booths; stools at the bar. Our entrance raised a few eyes, which I avoided contact with sheepishly; Sam on the other hand seemed at ease here, meeting the looks other people were giving; he took me over to the barman and this time asked me what I wanted when the barman asked “What you having?”, “May be a lemonade or coke” I replied. Sam replied to him ignoring my suggestion with “two double JDs for now. We’ll see what else is on the menu later...” and winked. I was somewhat dumbstruck at the confidence Sam had in a place like this, almost cocky.

We moved over to one of the booths and Sam settled. Myself? Well I was hyper-nervous not knowing what to do; eventually looking around I realised most of the men here we chubby like me, although several guys visibly had muscular arms; I also noticed most of them wore leather or denim trousers and most had quite well kept short beards, more than stubble. Oh, and none of them seemed to be near my age.  As the alcohol took effect on me I asked Sam “Why here?”

He said he looked up the venues on the scene for places he and I would both find action and this one seemed like a good chance for both of us. I started to say “but they’re...” and was cut off when the barman came over and sat down next to me, and rather than asking Sam anything he started a conversation with me; but wasn’t it Sam that winked at him, why would he come over to me?

He introduced himself, Philip, and I introduced myself and went to introduce Sam only to find he wasn’t sat there anymore; I got very nervous again, but Philip sensed this and pointed to a door at the back of the bar, I assumed the loos. I was about to excuse myself when Philip said “First time on the scene?” to which I nodded and he smiled. “What made you choose a bear-bar? You into bears?”, “I don’t know; Sam chose the place and said it was ideal for me to ahem...”.

He suggested we chat at the bar as he needed to continue to serve customers. I started relaxing a bit so looked him over; I would guess mid-to-late-twenties, obviously worked out in gym a bit, taller than me, but not by much and with a charming smile.

We chatted for what must have been the best part of an hour before I realised that Sam still hadn’t reappeared from the loos – I excused myself from Philip, saying I was popping to the little boys room, and headed for that door only for Philip to call me and point to a different door saying the loos were through that door. Now I was very confused. “What’s through that door that would keep Sam away for so long?” I asked Philip and he said matter-of-factly “oh, that’s where people go for sex” - my jaw dropped...

What do I do? Just wait for Sam to appear, should I go through to find him? I had no idea what to do. Philip then commented, “I’m sure your friend is enjoying himself; don’t worry. He’s no doubt getting exactly what he came here for; you don’t usually wear a leather vest to go to the twink bars around here.” and he made a broad grin. “Plus, I’m enjoying your company, and I’d hate you to leave without me tonight” wink. I blushed and stammered a lot – in my slightly panicked state I just got out an “umm”. “You came to get laid. Didn’t you say?”, “Well here I am, and I don’t want to go home alone tonight, you’re very cute and innocent and I like cute and innocent lads, not that they stay innocent after a night or two with me” wink.

I went bright red and just squeaked out quiet an “OK” - the rest of the evening was idle chat with Philip until Sam resurfaced; looking very hot and bothered, but smiling. “Did you have fun in there?” asked Philip. “Oh yeah, gave a good show. Plenty of bonding done with the locals” he laughed.

He asked how I was doing? Did I like the place? Have I chatted with the regulars?

“Not really, but Philip wants me to go hoe with him at the end of the night.” I piped up.

“Awesome, I knew if I left you alone you’d be forced to talk to someone” and then he winked at Philip. “Well with my job done, I’m off, call me tomorrow; I’m sure Philip can give you what you really need.” He winked at Philip again; and wandered off.

To be honest I was pissed at him leaving me again; but he was right, I was forced into talking in a place I would never have entered on my own and I had pulled! Sam is good! I thought…

-=-=-

Part Four will be out before I go to bed tonight.   A chapter entitled: "Thomas!  Lamb to the slaughter!"

Thomas’ downfall & my boyfriend’s too

Chapter 4: Thomas! Lamb to the slaughter! [from Philip’s POV]

So, I work in a bar, and a few days ago in walked two blokes; one who oozed an aura of confidence, the other looked like a startled fawn, obviously not used to this environment. I knew I wanted to own his arse the second I saw him.

So when his friend, Sam, left for the back room of the Nightingale, I made a point of chatting to Thomas, and kept him company all night between serving people drinks. I found he was very self-deprecating, lacked any confidence in himself, especially bodily and sexually – that will change after tonight I thought; or may be I have an inflated ego from all the chubs I’ve transformed over the years. I love working here, mainly for the perks of being able to get first dibs on men that enter not knowing what they’re getting themselves into – Thomas was certainly in that category…

So, in a fairly direct way I had told Thomas he was coming with me after hours tonight; he seemed very nervous at first, but ultimately he came along.

I live in a small flat very near work; two bedrooms, well one bedroom and one play-room; and a kitchen-diner-lounge; not much, but it was home.

As soon as we entered, I kicked the door shut and spun Thomas around and immediately started making out; at first he stood there not reacting but within a few seconds he was kissing me back. I grabbed his hand and lead him through to my bedroom as I thought the play-room might scare him this soon. Once there I pushed him down onto the mattress and collapsed onto him, trapping him below me.

We started making out again, with me gently cupping his head, holding him near me to make sure he got the idea that I was the one in charge of tonight. He seemed quite accepting of this, if anything a bit too submissive – I prefer a slight challenge to my authority in the bedroom; but heck, he’s going to do what I want to do tonight so it will all end the same way.

He finally seemed to be relaxing into the situation so I made my next move. I raised myself up, only to have him try to lift up too to keep with me; so cute. I grabbed his t-shirt, pulling it up and over his head, so he couldn’t see what was coming next, restraining his wrists with my hands so he couldn’t remove it. Nipple play time I thought, he’ll love or he’ll hate it, or maybe he’ll be one of those that hates it then loves it – I don’t really care too much; I just like biting them once erect to elucidate yipps from the body in front of me – I try not to draw blood, one of my few limits.

I started licking one nipple, then blowing over it gently, time and again until it’s fully pert, then make a sudden playful bite on the nipple; as expected I got a squeak of unexpected pain from Thomas. I repeated this for a good quarter of an hour, until he stopped reacting to the nibbles and pushed his t-shirt off and discarded it.

I started rubbing his nipples between my thumbs and index fingers whilst nibbling at his neck; making him squirm on the bed, and started panting and occasionally saying “enough” but not trying to fight me off so he couldn’t really mean it; I could feel his manhood pressed into my leg, even between two layers of fabric, I think his cock must be connected to his neck like mine, knowing that will give me an edge in future.

I decided to give him the hollow choice I always offer someone new now - “You have two options, stop now and sleep on sofa or give yourself over to me for tonight and have a night you’ll remember forever!” “Choose! I’ll be in the spare room when you decide.”

Before I got to the bedroom door Thomas replied “Fuck me! I want you to fuck me! … Please!”

“That’s what I want to hear! Now strip!” I said.

He immediately dropped his trousers, revealing a very tight-fitting black jock, with his belly bulging over the elastic, a large hairy-ish but round and actually quite firm backside. His jock was bulging, so he was certainly very interested in going further – oh the places a boi’s libido will take them. Straight into this lion’s den.

Still fully dressed myself, we must have looked like a strange dichotomy.

Again I pushed him down on to the bed, this time on to his knees, with his head down to give me access to the prize I had chosen to be mine several hours earlier; I grabbed the vaseline and spread a little on my fingers and went in for the prize, Thomas jumped at the sudden cold, involuntarily clenching; I told him relax and breathe out on 3...2...1… and as he did I pushed my middle finger in to the hilt, he squirmed a bit then I heard the tell-tale sound of a deep slow breath out signalling his comfort.

Slowly I drew my finger almost completely out, and then commanded he breathe out on 3 again and pushed the finger in again; after a while he was doing this automatically, but my oh my was he still tight; I decided it was time to try two fingers in him. To my great surprise he took them easily, with no audible complaint; he just stretched around them now clasping them both tight. It’s rare to find someone who can stretch easily yet maintain a very tight grasp, I must admit I was impressed and made a note to push his limits further if we ever meet up again; but not tonight – he’s too fresh for that yet.

Now he was lightly lubed it was time to strip off myself; I got him to sit up again and told him to undress me starting with my belt; he fumbled a bit but soon I was stepping out of my trousers presenting him with my more than ample package under my favourite jock, the one I wear to the gym, and work, and when out on the prowl – I actually own many such garments but wear them to a multitude of events, one per day. I just so happen to go to the gym and work five days a week and on the prowl most nights I can.

I stripped my own top off, showing him my gym toned, but not overly muscular body, with a decent amount of hair on chest and a neatly trimmed treasure trail leading down my body – not that dissimilar in amount of hair to the actor Chris Evans; or at least that’s what I aimed for. He spotted my black Mars-Mars tattoo with a red plus sign in one and a red minus sign in another; but he didn’t ask about them, so he was either understanding and into it; or the more likely, oblivious to it having any meaning beyond signalling I’m a MSM; which by this point was rather obvious. I wasn’t going to explain unless asked. Don’t ask, don’t tell is my mantra on these matters; although I must stress I don’t lie when asked; but not many men ask…

“Are you just going to stare at my crotch all night or are you going to get me ready to fuck you?” I ask after he keeps staring at me not moving. He put out his hand timidly towards my jock, and peels it back painfully slowly. Getting a bit impatient I cup his head again and bring his face over into my crotch, giving him ample time to sniff my musky, sweaty scent; getting the idea he pulled down my jock and froze again.

“Thomas, stop looking at it – you have 30 seconds to get me slick at which point I’m fucking you, the more you slick me up, the easier it will be!” I ultimated.

Immediately he became more animated trying to take me into his mouth in one; my 7” long cock is not huge in that way but it is more than average in girth so he struggled a little; but to his credit he persevered and eventually managed to take it all into his mouth and throat. “That’s it – you’re good at this, with a bit more training you’ll be a pro in no time at all!”

I pushed him off my cock asked him to re-assume the position I used to lube him in and lined my circumcised head at his arse. “You ready?” I ask; “Yes!” he replies.
With that I push forward a little; but he’s tensed up again. “Relax, or this will hurt, bare down and breathe.”

I push forward again and feel a pop as I breach his outer ring for the first time, I then slowly push forward, without stopping, until I’m balls deep. “That’s all of it” I say. All I can make out from his noises is “so full”. As I start pulling out I feel him clamp down again, like he didn’t want me to leave; if I’m lucky he may always have me with him I thought, and push deep at that. “umpf”; I start withdrawing and this time got about half way out before the vice-like grip took hold again; theres no way I can be as gentle as I don’t want to be; time to force my way out even if it does become uncomfortable for him; with that I pull out in one, eliciting an “agh”. Then before he can say anything I line up again and piston into him fully, then out til only my tip is in him and so on; now fucking him at full pelt.

After about ten minutes of this I heard him start panting heavily and then he clamped down so tightly I knew he was cumming – which was enough to send me over the edge; about 8 spurts later I collapsed onto his back, my cock still in him. “That was so… so… Thank you” is all I got from him.

“I think you’ll remember me always. Always a part of you now.” He didn’t question what I was saying at all and with that he fell asleep. I pulled out, noticing a few pink traces, but not huge amounts; next time, and there would be a next time, I was sure about that, I will tare him more I promised myself – I knew a “colleague” who would help me bring out the beast in Thomas, and make sure he remembers what I’ve done for him – bless the lamb.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for all your PMs - I hadn't forgotten about this, just a combination of life being chaotic and writers block delayed me - this is a different Chapter 4 to my original plan, i just can't get that instalment to work right now; but I will persevere.

Chapter 5: Meanwhile at Joshua’s Club [from Joshua’s POV]

“… harder Joe. Wreck my hole.” I hear as I approach the club’s room above the Marquis. They’ve started early tonight and without me!

I get my key out and let myself in, locking it behind me; we’re religiously careful not to let people wander in – although if they’re going to be that noisy it’s not going to be a secret what’s happening.

I enter the cloak room ante-chamber and strip down to my jock; a nice black PUMP! military jock, my belly just hanging over the waist band and my cock filling the jock nicely – I really hope Joe hasn’t wrecked whoever is being fucked already too much, I always like loose but I do like to have some semblance of friction when fucking a hole.

As I enter the club room only to see Joe’s very hairy back and somewhat large frame hammering his boyfriend’s hole; which is always permanently wrecked, and understandably so. Joe’s cock is of similar length to mine but unlike my cock does not taper-off; Joe also commands a lot more strength with muscles that look like they have muscles themselves; a solid hairy bear with a light sprinkling of white in his beard. Tom is similarly endowed too, but it’s wasted really as he’s a total bottom, always losing his erection within seconds of entering someone – as a bottom though he’s insatiable – I’ve DPd him with several other club members over the years without him ever asking us to stop or take it easy; good memories there.

The only other person who’d arrived so far was another Tom, who for the sake of confusion goes by the diminutive of his middle-name, Timmy. Timmy is a twink, but wannabe bear in spirit, but cannot grow much hair to save his life, nor is he very bulky. He’s not one of these young cock-tease twinks we have in abundance around here, but a very versatile 35 year old who knows what he wants and gets it.

“Hi Josh!” I hear from him, “not much happening yet, fancy coming over here? I need a cock to suck on!” He’s always direct; but I’m going to be fucking him tonight it seems if he’s sucking me first – he’s a tight bottom despite his wide experience and always cums a couple of times before someone loads his arse, a very shapely arse at that.
“How could I refuse you Timmy?” I laugh. “If you want this”, pointing at the contents of my jock, “then you’re going to come to me.” I grin. “Drop!” at this he gets on his knees, “here boy!” I call, and he crawls over to me. He knows the drill well and with his teeth removes my jock, my 9” cock swaying free released from its confinement.

He immediately deep-throated me; didn’t gag at all; I’m always in awe of men that can do this – I always gag, even with more average sized cocks; then went to town on me, his warm tongue wrapping around by cock expertly, before long I had to grab his strawberry blond hair and pull him off; no way I wanted my first load of the night to be wasted down his gullet… He looked up at me and grinned.
Just then the door opened and in came four more of the club members – now the fun could really start.

Ben, the oldest of the group, nearing 50, entered dressed just in his trademark red trimmed neoprene harness and red neoprene briefs. For his age he was in very good condition, working out at the gym fairly often throughout the week, running marathons still and of course breeding men every chance he got. “My o’ my… What do we have here?” he laughed winking at me and Timmy; at which Timmy crawled over to Ben and started removing the briefs in the same way he had removed my underwear a few minutes before and immediately started lapping at Ben’s cock – now Ben isn’t as well endowed as some of our group, but he cums for Britain when he does. There’s another thing, he loves his foreskin being gently nibbled – if you want his cock in you quick, do that; and of course Timmy did – within 5 minutes of arrival Ben was already pistoning in and out of Timmy for all he was worth; whilst I took some time off with the other new arrivals.

Alexander, Brandon and Andrew came over to me as did Joe and Tom and we greeted each other watching the action going on in front of us, cheering Ben and Timmy on and gently fondling each other. Eventually I realised I had started unconsciously fingering Andrew’s hole; when he turned to me and said “think I could get something more filling soon?” and winked; and with that the 30 something muscle mary hunk drop and started wanking my cock back to full attention; his twin Brandon seeing this dropped down in front of Joe and started doing the same to Joe as Andrew was doing to me. Brandon is less muscular than Andrew but facially they both sport the same strong square jaw line, large noses and scruffy black well-kept beards.

Once Joe and I were back at full-mast and lubed with saliva the twins turned to face each other and assumed the position in which they wanted to be fucked and started making out with each other as Joe and I lined up ready. As I started to apply pressure on Andrew’s sphincter I heard Alexander shout “3, 2, 1 – and Go”. Both Joe and I roared as we both went balls deep into the twins simultaneously; they went rigid for a few seconds then relaxed, and it was time to start fucking them whilst Alexander and Tom watched, tugging on their own cocks. I always love watching the brothers get fucked together, they’re so passionate together making out, but no matter how many times we’ve asked them to fuck each other they won’t; alas…

After 20 minutes of frenzied action I was getting close. “I’m going to cum soon!” I announce; at which Tom and Alexander announce that they’re close too; Joe however, having cum earlier in Tom was still some way away from cumming for a second time. As I started panting rather erratically I knew I was at the point of no return, and so did the voyeur pair; grabbing Andrew’s hips I push in hard one last time my cock pulsing 7 times as I bred him; nearly simultaneously Tom came over Andrew’s lower back and arse; Alexander however turned away as he came all over the floor; “What a waste man” Tom said “You know the unwritten rules; that we never waste a load!”. Alexander looked at the ground and just mumbled “I have my reasons...” and then walked, well ran, out into the ante-room visibly distressed, as he passed through the doorway he just snapped “Don’t follow me!”
We all stopped what we were doing looking blankly at each other; none of us feeling like sex anymore, we cleaned up and sat down to chat, concerned about our friend mainly.

After some while we went to leave only to find Alexander hadn’t gone further than the street outside; he looked dejected and had obviously been crying for some time – we all called him back in and just sat with him in silence; whatever was upsetting him would come out in time.

After another little while he piped up “I’m sorry I spoiled your night; I shouldn’t have come along.” We put our hands on his shoulders and knees to let him know we were here to support him; not having the faintest idea what he was about to say.

He stuttered “I won’t be coming along anymore; I only came to say goodbye, but got carried away by the goings on. I’m… I’m… I’m HIV+”.

• 4 months later...

Hi all,

Sorry for confusion last post gave some people - have read back and realised I missed a planned chapter out - re-writing that planned chapter as a flash back type affair.

Hoping to have the next two chapters out later today.  Ben and Zan get some alone time.

Chapter 6: Alexander’s Future [from Alexander’s POV]

“...I’m HIV+”.

There, I said it!  The words no longer resounding solely in my head – now residing in the real world – such a relief saying it out loud at last, I relax briefly.  Then the realisation that having said that I now have 7 former friends I think to myself; no one will want to be near me again – not as friends and I certainly won’t be welcome at the club any more.  Through my tears I suddenly notice I’m in the middle of a group hug.

“G... Guys?” I pipe up.

Eventually they one by one removed themselves from the communal hug.

We all sat in silence for what seemed an eternity to me; but most likely was a couple of minutes.

Then Ben stood up, came over to me sat back down and talking directly to me said “It’s not like it was when I was your age Alexander; project fear still pervades the community but if you’re sensible this isn’t the end of your life.  With that he lifts up my face so I have no option but to look at him; he leant in and gave me a little kiss.

Timmy then spoke, being direct and straight to the matter on his mind.  “What do we do about the club?  I don’t want to kick Alexander out at all; but equally I don’t think I can do this the same as we have always before.”

All of us stared at Timmy; he responded “I know.  I know.  More tact!” - Alexander involuntarily chuckled at this and we all settled down again.  “We’re a bareback only club; we all get tested regularly and only have raw sex with our partners and our other club members...” he looked at Alexander who had dropped his face in shame, looking at the floor again.

One of the twins, Andrew, plainly said “Do any of us actually keep religiously to that rule?  I’ve broken it on occasion...”, at this we all looked at each other sheepishly, all with flushed faces asides Timmy.

“Well!” Timmy stormed off, slamming the door behind him.  Andrew giggled, “Well…  I guess Timmy did….  Should we go after him or let him be?”

Ben again, as voice of wisdom, said “Let him be.  He’s just scared annoyed and upset that his assumptions were wrong.”  

“Thank you guys for being so understanding – I do realise I can’t really play in the same way as before in the club-”
Interrupting me Ben announced that “we will come up with something”.

Andrew interjected “Worst case scenario we don’t have penetrative sex with you; there’s plenty of other things we can do – and we could try to get us all on PrEP; although when I applied for that trial in the news I was turned down due to lack of places.”

“Well it’s getting late, I should get back to John before he wonders where I am” announced Joshua and so we all decided to head out.

As I went to turn for my bus stop I felt someone grap me from behind; it was Ben.  “You’re staying with me tonight Zan.”

“Ummmm…  Why?” to which Ben just looked at me, not in condemnation, or annoyance, just understanding on his face…  Like a naughty toddler reacting to a scalding from their parents I just quietly answered “ok”.

Chapter 7: Ben rekindles Zan’s spark [from Alexander’s POV]

Ben led me to his car and pushed me inside and then drove me to his home.

On the way he made idle chatter, and as we arrived he stated “You’re not staying alone tonight – you can share my bed”.

As we got to the front door he pushed me inside and sat me down.  Bluntly he said “Right, here it is.  Tonight you’re staying here, then tomorrow you can face your news afresh, if you want company at any point just text me, same goes for social courage for appointments.”

Then he led me, in a daze, to his bed, slowly took off my clothes, then his own; folding them all neatly on a chair.  I’m stood there totally naked, with Ben equally in the buff - “Are you getting into bed?” he questioned, pushing me onto the bed and covering us over with his quilt before cuddling up to me from behind – relaxing into his frame I fell into a deep sleep.  I felt safe for the first time since I got the news during the previous week.

As the light of the morning sun started to peak through Ben’s curtains I awoke slowly to the feeling of warmth engulfing me, it took me a while to realise it was a person in bed with me.  As Ben’s scent filled my lungs then I realised who it was in bed with me and started getting hard – then I remembered the last night and started trying to untangle myself from Ben’s arms.

“Where you going?” I heard Ben say as he pulled me back into his body, only to accidentally touch my cock in the process.

“Looks like someone is sporting morning wood” he giggled; at this I felt Ben’s cock starting to harden into the crevice of my arse.  I was shocked at his response after my admission last night; “Ben we shou-” he cut me short by flipping me over so we were facing each other; leaving me unsure of what to do; then like last night he pulled my face up and gave me a gentle kiss again, gentle but more of seductive vibe.

Again I said “Be-” before being cut off.  “Shhhh...” Ben interrupted; immediately placing his lips on mine again kissing deeply this time, not lustfully nor sexually-charged, more passionate with a connection between us.  I felt very conflicted as to what I wanted, and no idea what Ben was thinking…

Then Ben broke off and started nibbling my ear lobes and neck sending me into heaven, as he knew well it would.   I started kissing him again, slowly descending his body kissing and nibbling my way to my goal – Ben’s cock.

Thinking to myself, “two can play at that game of using our knowledge of each others turn-ons” I started licking and gently nibbling Ben’s foreskin, as sure fire way to put him in heat, as he started to fill out completely his foreskin retracted allowing his purple mushroom glans to poke through, I kissed and licked his piss slit for a while then pulled off and started to wank him off whilst making out with him again.

As I gently tugged on his cock and made out with him I felt him grab my hand and pushed it towards his arse; I got the idea of what he wanted and started probing his hole; knowing he didn’t bottom that often I expected it to be tight, but he was so turned on I found his hole almost pulling my finger in.  

As my finger slipped fully in I heard Ben sigh and breathe out fully; I started pulling out and pushing in just one knuckles worth, hitting his prostate eliciting more and more sighs.  I realised I’d dropped his cock when it throbbed one time hitting the back of my hand.

I gripped it once more, and started to bring him closer to orgasm by my hands’ ministrations.   After five minutes I felt his hole start to make the tell-tale signs of him being close to cumming so withdrew from his arse and pinched his glans to stop his orgasm in its tracks.  I wasn’t ready to let him cum yet.  “You bastard!” he jokingly yelled; then laughed out loud.

Ben then flipped me on to my back and took control of the situation, he pinned me to the bed by my shoulders and started kissing me all over, then unexpectedly elicited a screech from me when hit bit my nipples whilst grinding his crotch into mine.  Releasing my shoulders he reached for both our cocks and started wanking them against each other; with one hand and twisting my nipples with the free hand; then I think he decided it was time to finish this; and went full hammer on our cocks; with all these ministrations and my sheer horniness at this point I came without much warning all over his chest and my abdomen; he stopped in his tracks at this having not cum, unexpectedly.

I started to apologise for cumming; but he answered “I told you your sex life wasn’t over...” then scooped up the cum off our bodies into his mouth and swallowed.

I guess he was right last night…  I'd forgotten my diagnosis and worries in the heat of the moment, the first time since I received the news that I'd thought of something else.