“What is it, boy?” 

Even over the cell line his voice is deep, soft. Mesmerizing. “You’re afraid. Admit it.” His voice is soft and urgent. Compelling. 

“I am.” 

“What is it you’re afraid of?”

My cock throbs with need, urgency. My hand absently caressing the soft hair of my stomach, wandering to my hard, hungry cock. 

”Say it, boy. Admit it.”

Yes. Now. Say it. ”Of you. Of admitting it to you.”

”Admitting what to me?”

”I’m afraid of what I want.” 

“Of what you need. This is deeper than want. This is your blood talking. This is who you really are.”

“Yes.” Yes. “Of what I need.” So good to admit it. So damn good to say it

“I can give it you. I can take you where you need to be. All you have to do it say it.”

Yes. The word is all I can hear, blood rushing in my ears, my hard cock, wet with sticky precum, throbbing. 

“I need it. Take me, please. Take me.”

”We both need, boy. I can taste your need in your voice. We’ll surrender to it, together. I’m going to take you inside it, going to split you open and we’re going to bathe in it. Do you want that, boy?” 

Yesssssss.” The sound slides out of me on its own. Dripping of need. Of hunger beating under my skin. His voice pulling me in, enveloping me, smoke, wrapping around me. Warm. Expansive. My hand slides across my head, across the stubble of my freshly cropped skull. I imagine his rough hands there, guiding me. Caressing me. 

”I’ve texted you the address, boy. Come here now. Jeans with no underwear, sandals, a t-shirt. Bring nothing else. Understand? No wallet, no money, no ID. No phone. You’ll pay the cab fare and throw away any cash you have left over.” 

His voice. So smooth, so knowing. I can feel myself relax into him, into his need. My need. 

“And boy-don’t shower or clean yourself up in any way. I want you raw. I want to taste your sweat and your fear. I want to taste your hunger for it. For surrender.” 

My cock twitches with his every word. My blood thrumming under my skin with it, with desire. I can barely breathe. Barely think. God, yes. Jesus, god, yesssssss.

you ready for this, boy? Ready to give yourself over to it, to me?”

”Yes.” I hear myself say, my voice a ragged whisper. Urgent, desperate. “Yes, so hungry. Yes. Please.” I say. “I need.”

Edited by ksv
Typo
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

My skin is slick with my sweat from the damp night heat, with fear. My body’s moving on it’s own, my mind blasted white with desire. With need. 

The door is just slightly ajar. I step into a dark foyer. Hands shaking slightly, eyes not adjusted to the dimness yet.

My hand-deciding for me-moves on its own, closing the door. I’m still, tensed. Eyes slowly adjusting to the space and the dark contours of the room. For a long second, I’m suspended there. Every muscle fiber vibrating with it, with hunger.

I’m in a bare room. Stripped wood floors, slats exposed through broken plaster walls. A narrow staircase in front of me. 

There’s a smell. Sweat. Piss. Cum. I inhale slowly, draw it in. Savor it. Again, yessss.

My cock is hardening. Drawing me in. The scents enveloping me. Taking me. My feet slip out of my flip flops. The raised wood grain of the stripped floor feels so good on my bare feet: cool, soft. I flex my toes against it. My cock hardens with the feel of the wood, my nostrils flaring to draw in that taste of sweat. Of his sweat. 

There’s not a sound except my short, ragged breaths. I start up the steps, slowly. My body lightens with each step, smoke slowly drawn upwards. 

My arms pull off my t shirt and it falls away.

This is a new feeling, a revelation. I can feel myself relaxing now, my cock rubbing against the denim of my jeans, pre cum slick across my skin, matting the hair around my cock. I have never felt so pure. So fully present.

So fucking hungry.

At the landing a door is open. Light flickers from inside. Again, for a split second I pause. Just a small hesitation, a pinprick of doubt, and then my body moves on its own into the room, another surrender, to it, to the need. To him. 

A few bare candles are lit. There’s a mattress on the floor, sheets draped over it. A huge mirror leans against one wall. Candles and the bed reflected in it. 

I hear his soft breathing before I see him. Leaning against the wall beside the mirror, arms folded across his bare chest. Shaved head, his body huge, hairy, muscled. So much of him there. So much bigger than me. Muscles at ease. Perfect. 

There’s a dark tattoo under the hair on his chest, just over his hard, erect nipple. Biohazard. 

His eyes hold me still. Dark pinpricks. Candle light flickering in them. 

I’m aware of my breath coming shallow. Of the sweat trickling down my back. Beading on my arms. And then he’s next to me. Still. His eyes holding mine to him.

”Oh, yes.” His hand gently on my lower back, caressing the rim of my jeans. “So hungry, aren’t you, boy?”

”Yessss.” I barely recognize my voice. A current running through me with his touch. The callouses on his hands the worn smoothness of the floor. Every inch of my skin is coming alive to him. Opening. 

“That’s it, boy. Very good. Just breathe.”

breathe. Yes. I can taste him on the air: the sweat coming off him, so strong. So thick. And another smell: the sweetness of dried cum. 

Oh god. Oh god. I’m full of the smell of him now. Yesss. 

He’s behind me now; his breath hot on my neck, his hands resting on my hips. 

“Good boy. Very good. I can feel you surrendering to it. You’re so hungry to surrender to it, aren’t you, boy?”

”Yes. So hungry, so fucking hungry.” 

“Show yourself to me, boy. Show me your hunger. Let me taste your need.” 

His hands fall away from my hips as he turns me gently around to face him. He’s barefoot. The top buttons of his jeans undone. I can see the dark outline of his cock there, his hard shaft straining against the fabric. 

My hands undo my jeans and I slide them over my cock, pre cum dragging across my hands as I lower the jeans to the floor and step out of them for him. He kicks them away and steps forward. 

I go to my knees in front of him, supplicant. My cock harder than it’s ever been, my hands at his zipper, opening it, lowering his jeans across his thighs, feeling the taut fibers of his muscles under my hands, brushing the hair on his legs and ankles as I help him step out of his jeans and he kicks them away. 

Inhaling, on my knees in front of him, captured by the wet, sweet smell of him: he’s wearing a cotton jockstrap, yellow with dried cum and slick with his pre cum. My eyes close as I taste it enveloping me, filling me. 

My eyes flutter open as I lean into him, as my hungry mouth finds his cock through the rough fabric as I taste his dried cum and my mouth is sucking his hard cock through the jock, I’m so hungry for him, so hungry to pull him in, to taste all of him, the smell of his sweat as it runs slick against my hands on his thighs, and I slip my fingers around he jock and pull it away as his cock, veiny and so hard and so wet with his pre cum, falls straight ahead, and I open myself to him, my tongue running up from the bottom of his shaft along its delicious thickness to his piss slit and I taste the fantastic heady sweetness of him as I pull his shaft fully into my mouth. 

“That’s it, boy. That’s it. You’re so hungry for it. Give yourself over to it. Surrender to your need. It feels so good, doesn’t it boy? So good to know your place, to embrace what you are?”

his cock tastes so good, so hard, my head is full of the smell of him, my body filling up with the hunger, consuming me. Oh god it’s so good, so good. 

“Yes, boy. Yes. Open yourself up to it, boy. Open yourself up to me.” 

His hands caressing my skull as I nurse his cock, and he slowly pulls himself out of me. 

“Close your eyes, boy. Breathe. That’s it, relax now for a second. Good boy.”

i hear him moving in the room, and then there’s his scent again, filling me. I hear him strike a match, hear a pipe gurgling in front of me. And then his mouth is on mine, gently caressing my lips, and I open to him as he blows a cloud of smoke into me. I hold it there, his tongue probing mine, opening me as I blow the Tina back to him and he picks me up, his tongue still exploring me, the thick smoke dissipating as we pass it back and forth.

It’s so good he’s in my mouth. So good. So intimate. 

He lights the pipe again and his mouth is on mine as we pass the Tina smoke back and forth, filling me. Then again, and again. Four hits, and my body is on fire, my nipples burning into his as he pulls me to him, my cock so hard and my hole aching for him, to open for him, as his hands knead the muscles of my ass, pulling me apart to him. Ive never wanted anything so much, never been so hungry. 

“Oh, you’re mine now, boy. You’re opening for me now, aren’t you?”

”Opened, yes, I’m opening for you. I want you inside me, so bad. Please-“ 

“Please what? Tell me what you need, boy, and I’ll give it to you.”

”Your cock, Jesus, please I want your cock inside me! Now, please fuck me! I need your cock in me! Pleassssse fuckkk meeeeeee-“

His fingers are gently brushing against the rim of my hole, working me open. His fingers, slick with his pre cum, mixed with mine, with our spit, press against my hole. Press into me. I’ve never felt anything so good, so thorough. Every inch of me is on fire for him, every nerve twitching to be opened to him, to take his cock inside me. 

And his wet finger slips inside me, pushing into me, easing my hungry wet hole open. It’s so good, god I’m so hungry for it, pressing myself against his finger as it slides past that last resistant muscle, and he holds me here, pinned to him. His hands kneading my ass, grinding into me, a second finger sliding inside me, probing me. Opening me to him. His eyes holding mine, locked on me, he lowers his face to mine and runs his tongue across my lips, so gently. So very gently letting his spit run across his tongue to my lips as he presses his mouth to mine, his tongue opens me as his thick spit fills my mouth and his hand presses into my hole, exploring me from both sides, and he pulls away again, my face slick with him, his eyes boring into mine. I feel him all through me; my stomach fluttering to him, his fingers holding me against him, filling my hole. 

“I’m going to split you open now, boy.”

”Yes, please. Open me up, please.” As his fingers slowly pull out of me. God, I’m so empty. “Please-“ I hear myself whimpering, begging. So hungry to be full of him again. 

“Are you ready now, boy? Tell me what you need.”

”Your cock. Pleas, your cock.”

“Are you ready to take me now, boy? Take me the way men were meant to fuck? Ready to take me bareback, to take me raw inside you?”

Jesus, how can even ask, he knows. 

“Yes, god, yesss. Pleas fuck me raw-“ And suddenly my world opens up,everything g drops away and I know truth: a hole of hunger, and I know who I am, completely, wholly hungry for his cock, for his seed, for his virus. I’m pure need, the hunger all I am, my whole being. So purely opened to him, so totally naked to my need-to his need- “Your seed, god please give me your seed, split me open and fuck me raw, Jesus, pleassse breed meeeeee!”

Edited by ksv
  • Like 19
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1

He leans me back onto the mattress, lays me across it and stands back up, towering over me, his huge hard cock dripping pre cum, the ropy muscles of his legs framing that beautiful shaft, calling to me. 

I sit up to my knees, eyes locked on his, my mouth opening again to his cock as I slowly suck him inside me, my tongue hungrily lapping at his sweet pre cum, swirling it around my mouth, my spit mixed with it, charged with the power he has over me now. 

My eyes slip closed, tasting the fullness of him, his hardness. Savoring his sticky cum in me. His hands gently stroking my skull. I can hear myself moan with my hunger. Feel the pre cum dripping from my cock. And his fingers are running over my face now, slick with my pre cum, spreading it on my lips as he pushes me off his cock and I open my eyes to him as his sticky sweet fingers slide into my mouth and I’m sucking them clean, god I want more, more and more and more of him inside me. 

“Smoke, boy?” His voice as much low growl as whisper. 

“Yes, please, more. Yessss.” 

The pipe is already in his hands and he’s striking the match and pulling a long slow hit into his mouth, pulling me up to him and kissing me so softly and then suddenly so hungry as he blows the thick white smoke into me. We pass it back and forth, and then he hits the pipe again and then again and again. We pass the Tina between us, tying us together, wrapping us in the tangle of the smoke. He’s holding me tight against him, our cocks sliding over each other. My mouth full of the lingering taste of the Tina and his spit mixed with mine. Every inch of my skin alive with my need. Straining to open to him. To surrender. 

My hands are wandering over his thick chest, stroking the hairs around his hard nipples. So gently stroking him, tracing the outline of the biohazard tattoo, and I’m drawn to it, running the tip of my tongue over the rough raised lines of it. The smell of his sweat filling me. 

“Mmm, that’s so good boy,” his hands running over me slowly, his touch light, soft. Caressing me, running his fingernails over my ass, spreading me apart, just slightly as his fingers brush the edge of my hole. My whole body shivering with his touch. I hear the animalistic moan coming from deep in my throat, my whole being in that sound, so hungry and so complete in his arms. 

My mouth finds his nipple and pulls it out with my teeth, tugging lightly on it, tracing it with my tongue, and then dragging my spit soaked lips across his hairy chest to the other side, taking him into my mouth as his hands guide me further around his hard pec and his sweat is so strong, filling my nostrils from his armpit, guiding my hungry mouth to the thick, soaked hairs there, his smell so very goddamn strong, so lovely, surrounding me, my tongue drinking him in, devouring his pungent taste, my god. so, so good. 

His hands press me gently back into the mattress. I fall back, staring up at the massiveness of him over me, at his thick veiny cock standing straight out, ropy pre cum dripping down at me, at his eyes, twin black irises pinning me to the ground, so full of our hunger, so free with the Tina we’ve smoked and so hard. So very, very hard. 

I want that cock in me. I want him to impale me with his cock, to split me open. I’m so fucking hungry I can’t speak. I can hear sounds coming from me, ragged breaths, guttural moans and hunger. Pure hunger. 

“Good boy.” He growls. “Such a hungry boy. Such a hunger.” He’s kneeling onto the mattress now, his hands caressing my knees, pushing me apart to him. “Let’s open you up to it.” 

His hands spread my legs apart, stroking the wet sweaty insides of my thighs gently open as his fingers push my ass open to him. My god, my hole is so hungry. Twitching. So. Fucking. Hungry. 

The world falls away again as he so gently blows across my hole, and my eyes roll up in my head as I arch myself more open to him, the sound escaping from my throat an animal moan, everything right there in it, lost in it. I’m struggling to get a word out between moans and my ragged desperate breaths. One word that is everything as he keeps blowing across my hole. One word that will free me.

yes.

Urgently, as his fingers are caressing me between my hole and my cock, and then his tongue is tracing that incredible line, slowly tracing its way back from the base of my shaft up to my hole, his spit dripping across me, his tongue gently, lovingly rimming me. 

And then he’s pressing himself inside me, pushing his tongue into me, I’m so hungry with him there, every inch of me on fire. I hear myself laughing, moaning, and then, tears, as his tongue is probing me, opening me up to him. 

Oh jesus yes take me open me fill me split me open fuckkkkkk meeeeeeee

• Like 9
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...