Cock preference

Guest pigchaser

Cock preferences  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Are you cut or uncut?

• Cut
    • Uncut
  2. 2. What cock do you prefer (on others)?

• Cut
    • Uncut

I am uncut. Maybe that is why I have a preference for cut cocks. Circumcision is (mostly) only done here for religious or medical reasons so most guys are uncut. I am happy to have a few cut guys as buddies. I read that cut cocks are less sensitive than uncut cocks because the cock head is used to rubbing against fabric all day and hence cut tops can go at it longer than uncut tops without cumming. Don't know if that is true or not but to go by my cut buddies I think there is some truth in that 😉 

Guest pigchaser

I am cut and wish I was uncut... I think that circumcision should be illegal unless medically required... I LOVE uncut cock cumming 😍

Guest CuriousDallas

I’m uncut and not gonna lie...love sucking and playing with uncut dicks and how they feel inside me. Got no problems with cut guys...hell...a dicks a dick to me but if two guys are in front of me and all things being equal I’ll pick the guy with the uncut dick. Plus, uncut guys are more appreciative of the attention...they’ve been turned down by guys and girls on account of being uncut (I know I have) but I won’t turn them down.

I’m uncut which is traditionally typical in Hungary. Therefore, the others are also mostly uncut. But this is the character which I absolutely don’t care. Of course, a cut cock is exotic for me, but it is a challenge to work with it. Anyway, abroad for example in Australia my uncut cock was an exciting for the habitants. 

My cock is cut and I luv playing with uncut cock! But really cut or uncut doesn’t make a real difference, I love all cock.

The real amazing thing as a CumDump that I notice is all the varied differences in men’s cocks. Truly amazed:, length, girth, cut/uncut, color, shape of head, straight/curved (up/down/to-the-side), smell/taste of cum, fat/skinny, lots of cum to minimal cum, dripping out or shoot in me hard, the uniqueness just keeps going on and they are all wonderful!!!

• Like 1

I was’t cut until I was in the fourth grade (on a Thanksgiving Day for God’s sake!) because there was some issue with the foreskin. I don’t really remember being uncut, and I like it - my ampallang doesn’t hide behind a hood!

I have no preference between cut and uncut when it comes to what penetrates my ass - they all have to be erect enough that the difference is moot anyway - but orally I must confess a strong preference for uncut. Especially if the guy approaches me limp, I don’t like the feel of a loose foreskin rolling over my tongue. It’s like eating a candy bar with the wrapper still on.

I hate the fact I am cut. I am way more attracted to uncut dicks than cut ones. I have even caught myself deciding to not go hook up with someone just because they are cut. There is something very erotic that cut dicks just don't have. Plus I really like the smell and taste of uncut. Cut guys all are very bland.