Cock preference

Guest pigchaser

Cock preferences  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Are you cut or uncut?

• Cut
    • Uncut
  2. 2. What cock do you prefer (on others)?

• Cut
    • Uncut

Guest takingdeepanal

Easier for me to suck cut cock, plus it feels better inside me. I'm cut btw - and have always received compliments on how mine looks. 

Both cut and uncut dicks are welcome and needed to fuck and seed my submissive cunt.

I am cut and consider ritual circumcision of males who are unable to legally consent to be unethical genital mutilation. Research in 2007 titled "Fine-touch pressure thresholds in the adult penis" found that the five most sensitive parts of the penis from the study are removed by circumcision. Removal of clitoral tissue in women is routinely called "Female genital mutilation" and is seen as a reprehensible attack on a woman's body and ability to experience normal sexual pleasure. In stark contrast, the routine mutilation of men's genitals is not seen in the same way (even when research illustrates the extent of the mutilation).

I find uncut men's cocks to look more enticing and interesting. I find watching an uncut cock go from soft to hard and seeing a precum leaking glans crown through the foreskin still partially hooded as beautiful as a sunrise. I love to explore and pleasure uncut cock in my mouth because uncut men seem more responsive to subtle sensations from my licking, sucking, and stroking of their entire cock. I especially enjoy how uncut men react as the foreskin is retracted over their cock exposing the coronal ridge for soft licking and wet sucking. How a man feels when he is inside my cunt, the sensations he feels from it as he fucks into it and builds up to his breeding release, matters to me. Uncut men are, from my observation, more wrapped up in the sensations they feel while inside my cunt. They seem more sensitive to how wet and slick my cunt is around their cock, and especially to how firmly it grips breeding cock making sure the foreskin is fully retracted as they fuck their seed into my juicy hot center. 

I need to have more uncut cock use my cunt to be more definitive about the differences in response I observe and feel. For that matter, I need more cock of every kind to have a good control group

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My inner statistician would love to see the question written with 4 options of combinations (ie: cut who likes cut, cut who likes uncut, uncut who likes uncut, uncut who likes cut) this way we could see if it’s just that people like what they don’t have themselves... I know I’m uncut and I love cut cocks, but I’ve always just figured it’s because it’s different to what I have 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest pigchaser
16 hours ago, plainsimple3 said:

My inner statistician would love to see the question written with 4 options of combinations (ie: cut who likes cut, cut who likes uncut, uncut who likes uncut, uncut who likes cut) this way we could see if it’s just that people like what they don’t have themselves... I know I’m uncut and I love cut cocks, but I’ve always just figured it’s because it’s different to what I have 

Haha I think you're expecting too much from this site!  I think there is some truth in that opposites attract