Do your family and friends know you're a bottom?

backdoorjimmy

To the bottoms who are out of the closet, are you also out as bottoms? I came out to my mom a long time ago and later she found some of my butt toys laying out on my bed. So I just told her I was a bottom and it felt liberating. She had a lot of questions and I just answered them for her. It wasn't bad at all. Now I think pretty much everyone who knows me knows I'm a bottom. I don't advertise it but I don't try to hide it either. 

To the people who are open about being bottoms to your family and friends, has it been a positive experience? 

• Like 2

All my close friends know I’m a bottom and most know I take all loads as a good CumDump! I was “versatile” for years, but was really a bottom that didn’t want to say so. Once I gave up that lie and just said, I love being a total bottom and serving top men, it was so much better! In the gay community there is still bottom-shaming that goes on, but once I was an out and proud total bottom, I’ve never heard a word from guys other then, “bend over!” In answer to your question...it’s been a totally great experience!!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Guygonebad said:

All my close friends know I’m a bottom and most know I take all loads as a good CumDump! I was “versatile” for years, but was really a bottom that didn’t want to say so. Once I gave up that lie and just said, I love being a total bottom and serving top men, it was so much better! In the gay community there is still bottom-shaming that goes on, but once I was an out and proud total bottom, I’ve never heard a word from guys other then, “bend over!” In answer to your question...it’s been a totally great experience!!

Hey, sleazy Tops dig slutty btms, so "bend over", over and over.

• Like 3

Good question, bud.  Frankly no one has ever asked and I've never volunteered, as far as family & friends are concerned.  However, on Tuesday I had a 3-month PrEP exam.  One of the nurse practioners was a cute little Asian boy who drew blood, etc, was asking me questions for the chart.  How many sexual encounters in the past 3 months?  Use a condom?  And then, "are you a Top or bottom?"  "Bottom", I answered.  His eyes nearly popped out of his head.  "No, seriously?" he asked again.  "Seriously", I said.  I'm 6'2, 200#, and I guess many don't think of tall, white, blonde, hairy chested guys with a bear can be a bottom!  I almost laughed at his shock.  I should have said, "Well aren't all Asian boys bottoms?"!  Except that some of my best fucks have been from Asians.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.  Also, until I was about 50 I was exclusively a Top, however prostate cancer treatments changed that.  But I have zero regrets as I've now been able to fully know my true self and purpose!!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Yes, everyone knows I bottom for men, although few seem to comprehend my only interest in girls is fondling and giving them head. It never really bothered me that everyone knows I take dick, and I frequently make jokes about loving cock and my own being useless among friends and coworkers (Work a kitchen. Very few limits on what we will talk about). Doesn't really seem to make much of a difference everyone knows, except I get included in jokes about penises now.

• Like 1

Guest CuriousDallas

My family is religious and conservative and do I’m not out to the, and honestly would dread it as I know they’d ask something awful like “are you the woman” meaning am I a bottom. Straight people seem to love asking about that and the one GF I had who found about me getting with guys was obsessed over that. She didn’t mind that I got with guys so much, but bottoming for guys and letting them cum inside me was too much. After that I stopped being honest with the girls I dated.

In HS no one knew I was bi except the guys I played with and they knew I bottomed. Now that I’m at university I’m out about being gay but not about being a bottom. Most guys are shocked when I admit I prefer to get fucked. Nothing about me screams bottom I guess. I too top and I guess I’m a bit ashamed o admit I prefer to bottom as there’s a lot of bottom shaming out there still.

I don't allow family and friends the freedom to ask what I do in bed. Occasionally a straight female friend will get too comfortable and try to ask and then I remind them that that's the equivalent of me asking does their man fuck them missionary or doggy or anal. The tires usually screech after that. LOL. If we are not going to be having sex, then you don't need to know what I am doing in bed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/16/2019 at 7:29 AM, CuriousDallas said:

.. Nothing about me screams bottom I guess. I too top and I guess I’m a bit ashamed o admit I prefer to bottom as there’s a lot of bottom shaming out there still.

The shame is out there only if you choose to take it. I would propose none of it. There is nothing to be ashamed of being a bottom. At the same time you don't have to scream it off the rooftops either. I understand your young age is still a factor. Your best argument to be made is that you can do thingS (yes, Plural)  with your ass (I am fairly certain of it) your straight family members and acquaintances will NEVER experience having any possible pussy out there.

Also, oral skills mastery is usually better when having direct access to equipment first hand. Cheers

• Upvote 1

On 8/15/2019 at 4:41 PM, HardOneLA said:

And then, "are you a Top or bottom?"  "Bottom", I answered.  His eyes nearly popped out of his head.  "No, seriously?" he asked again.  "Seriously", I said.  I'm 6'2, 200#, and I guess many don't think of tall, white, blonde, hairy chested guys with a bear can be a bottom!  I almost laughed at his shock.  I should have said, "Well aren't all Asian boys bottoms?"!  Except that some of my best fucks have been from Asians.

I got dominated by this hot Asian guy one time. I wish I would have gotten his number because he was amazing in bed. 

• Like 2