Do your family and friends know you're a bottom?

backdoorjimmy

On 8/15/2019 at 11:50 AM, Guygonebad said:

All my close friends know I’m a bottom and most know I take all loads as a good CumDump! I was “versatile” for years, but was really a bottom that didn’t want to say so. Once I gave up that lie and just said, I love being a total bottom and serving top men, it was so much better! In the gay community there is still bottom-shaming that goes on, but once I was an out and proud total bottom, I’ve never heard a word from guys other then, “bend over!” In answer to your question...it’s been a totally great experience!!

Does anyone judge you for being a bottom? I haven't ever had anyone come out and shame me for it yet, but sometimes I think I get silently judged for it. I've had to do the walk of shame at home when my mom came home from work, and she knew what was happening in my room. It happened more than once. Another time I had my butt plug in and was walking around the house in my undies all day while she was at work. I was watching TV on the couch and she walked in and could smell my butt. It was awkward. 

• Haha 1

On 8/16/2019 at 7:29 AM, CuriousDallas said:

My family is religious and conservative and do I’m not out to the, and honestly would dread it as I know they’d ask something awful like “are you the woman” meaning am I a bottom. Straight people seem to love asking about that and the one GF I had who found about me getting with guys was obsessed over that. She didn’t mind that I got with guys so much, but bottoming for guys and letting them cum inside me was too much. After that I stopped being honest with the girls I dated.

Ugh, I'm sorry you had to deal with that. My grandpa is ultra conservative and post all kinds of conservative stuff on Facebook. He knows I'm gay but never mentions it. My bf and I are going to California and we're supposed to visit him, and I'm dreading it a little bit. 

On 8/16/2019 at 7:29 AM, CuriousDallas said:

In HS no one knew I was bi except the guys I played with and they knew I bottomed. Now that I’m at university I’m out about being gay but not about being a bottom. Most guys are shocked when I admit I prefer to get fucked. Nothing about me screams bottom I guess. I too top and I guess I’m a bit ashamed o admit I prefer to bottom as there’s a lot of bottom shaming out there still.

I haven't had to deal with any bottom shaming to my face, but I get the feeling that it happens anyway. I don't really have a group of friends that are my own anyway, so I don't worry about it too much. Most of my friends are people I met through my current bf, so they're gay too. Some of them are obvious tops but I'm probably the only one in our group who's clearly a bottom. 

• Like 1

Everyone knows I'm "gay." But I don't talk about my sexual experiences with my normal family and friends. The only people that know I'm a cum dump faggot are the Men who use me and the Men that I offer myself to online.

I'm discrete about being a cum whore in my day to day life.

• 1 month later...
Guest NegBottom

I find it a bit strange to tell the family. You can talk about it with gay friends, that's not a problem but with the family?
Why should I tell my mother or aunt that I like having a cock in my ass? Does this information belong there? I think that you can overuse these relationships with it. My sexual preferences do not belong to the family coffee table! This is my personal opinion.

On 8/17/2019 at 4:44 PM, backdoorjimmy said:

Does anyone judge you for being a bottom? I haven't ever had anyone come out and shame me for it yet, but sometimes I think I get silently judged for it. I've had to do the walk of shame at home when my mom came home from work, and she knew what was happening in my room. It happened more than once. Another time I had my butt plug in and was walking around the house in my undies all day while she was at work. I was watching TV on the couch and she walked in and could smell my butt. It was awkward. 

No more bottom shaming for me, but it did happen in the past.  My really good friends never were anything but great!!!  

• Like 1

I am a proud submissive bottom now... and almost everyone knows it. My best friend, who is also a total bottom bought us both great t-shirts to wear out dancing.  Black t-shirt with white lettering..

“FOR THIS I CLEANED MY ASS OUT?” 

Pretty much communicates the message! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Melonan said:

I find it a bit strange to tell the family. You can talk about it with gay friends, that's not a problem but with the family?
Why should I tell my mother or aunt that I like having a cock in my ass? Does this information belong there? I think that you can overuse these relationships with it. My sexual preferences do not belong to the family coffee table! This is my personal opinion.

Well in my case it wasn't like I went to her and said, "Mom, I have something to tell you... I'm... I... I take it up the butt." 

It was more like an uncomfortable moment where she told me, "Jimmy I found your special toys on the bed..." and then asked questions. I was cringing hard but when it was over I realized it wasn't that bad. I came out to her when I was in middle school and I feel like I can talk about anything in front of her, but I try to keep the sex stuff private. 

• Like 1

Just now, backdoorjimmy said:

I'm so happy for you :) Sorry you had to deal with it before but I'm glad it's in the past. 

Thanks!!! It was years ago when I was try to pass for versatile. I really didn’t care about topping, but that’s what I says and ended up always topping. So I started not to and people looked at yiu different and made stupid jokes about masculinity, ... but totally happy now, my friends could care less....

I’ve recently introduced my partner to my Mum, he is 21 years older than me of course, he more heavy set than me and is a Daddy type, I guess she figured out because she sort of said in a funny way that he wears the trousers lol. I agreed, I’ve not introduced him to any other of my family members yet though.

On 8/15/2019 at 8:50 AM, Guygonebad said:

All my close friends know I’m a bottom and most know I take all loads as a good CumDump! I was “versatile” for years, but was really a bottom that didn’t want to say so. Once I gave up that lie and just said, I love being a total bottom and serving top men, it was so much better! In the gay community there is still bottom-shaming that goes on, but once I was an out and proud total bottom, I’ve never heard a word from guys other then, “bend over!” In answer to your question...it’s been a totally great experience!!

Bottom-shaming is lame, I'm glad you found your role, "practice makes perfect"...😈.

• Like 3