Ever Had Straight Friends Want To Watch You Have Sex With A Guy?

Guest BreedMeInVegas

Guest BreedMeInVegas

I've had a few encounters that involved me and the guy I was having sex with being watched by a friend or friends who had asked if they could.  The first time was a guy friend and his girlfriend who were swingers and knew I was gay.  We'd usually go out to bars or gay clubs as a group and drunken conversations would sometimes lead to them asking what it was like, what I did, etc.  The girl was always curious to see pics of the guys I was hooking up with.  Eventually she asked if they could watch sometime, so I asked one of my fuck buddies if he would mind and he was cool with it.  We ended up making it happen one night back at their house in the jacuzzi after a night at the bar.  We basically did it all right there for them to watch while they played with each other.

Another time I did via webcam for a friend who lived back east and wanted to watch two guys fuck.  We showed off for her on cam a few times.

So anyone else ever 'performed' on purpose in front of curious straight people or friends?

Yep.  Went out clubbing one night with a Russian girl I worked with (who knows I’m gay) and her Bulgarian boyfriend Igor (who I’d never met before).  As the evening went on and we got drunker and drunker my coworker started talking about how she loved having sex with other women, how hot it would be for us to watch her go at it, and how hot it would be for her to watch two guys fuck.  At one point she wandered off, presumably to the ladies room, leaving Igor and me chatting together.  After she’d been gone a few minutes he leaned in, reached over and jammed his tongue down my throat.  We made out for a while until she got back, then the three of us made it back to my apartment.  My coworker promptly pretended to pass out on my bed.  I was too drunk to realize it at first but she was secretly watching me and Igor getting hot and heavy on the other side of the bed.  Once our clothes started coming off and the talk got dirtier I realized the whole thing had been somewhat of a setup.  Fast forward to my coworker holding my dick while Igor sucked it, then holding his ass cheeks open and his legs back while I ate and then fucked his hole, all the while saying filthy things to us in Russian and English.  I’m not usually interested in women at all (haven’t touched one since that night), but fucking Igor while his girlfriend - my coworker - watched and participated was one of the hottest things I’d ever done until then.  About a year later my friend told me Igor left her for another guy.  Can’t say I was surprised but I sure as hell wouldn’t have minded another fuck like the one we had that night.

Edited by Qban
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Guest Upstateguy518

I had chatted with this girl on a dating site. We were fairly open with sexual conversations and she admitted to being turned on when I told her I was bi because she always wanted to see 2 men go at it. I offered to meet up with her and I'd happily suck someone off in front of her. She accepted.

I just hitting up the first grindr cock I could find. Set up a quick glory hole with a sheet in my doorway and she watched with awe as I sucked off this total stranger. When he came, I showed her the load and swallowed it. She said she definitely needs to work on her head game after seeing me in action.

Guest CuriousDallas

In HS I had a bud we called Larry the Lurker who would let guys use his place (he lived with his mom and she worked night) to fuck. We presumed he was a closeted gay or bi curious and he’d let guys come over to fuck with the provision he could watch but not join. He was true to his word, he never joined, kept his distance, stated dressed, never said anything. I thought it was profoundly weird and so did most of the guys who used his place to fuck, but it was that or a car or someplace public. We couldn’t hide under sheets or blankets either and he really liked it if we were verbal too. He even had some group stuff go on to, which was hot but so weird he’d never join.

one of my fuck buds at university is bi and his GF enjoys watching as well. He went on Prep so he can get barebacked and his GF really gets off on seeing him getting fucked and the guy cumming inside him. She gets really verbal...more so than her BF. He is a pretty piggy bottom too...he regularly is at the gym taking loads and I’ve seen him in the bathrooms on campus taking anon loads too. He’s only allowed to put his seed in her which sucks, but she’s even lined up multiple guys to take turns fucking him while she watches. She does get naked and masturbates while she watches which turns off quite a few guys. She doesn’t come and join but gets up to the edge of the bed to watch. 

I was always known as a cocksucking faggot and easy.Basically everyone from grade 9 on knew I could deep throat and have no gag reflex. I started sucking cocks on straight guys and they would often use my mouth 2 or 3 at a time(sometimes more) and there were a few guys that would get me to suck their cocks right out in the open at parties.i even had a couple female friends in high school that got me to teach them how to suck their boyfriends cock

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A few of them.  Girls and guys want to watch.  My husband doesn't mind.  He likes being watched, being an Alpha Top.  Being watched is not my favorite thing.

44 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

A few of them.  Girls and guys want to watch.  My husband doesn't mind.  He likes being watched, being an Alpha Top.  Being watched is not my favorite thing.

Trust your Alpha husband on this subject Boy, I know that you do.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Yes Sir... you know I do.  Curious though why you think being watched is something I should trust him on.

Two reasons, Alphas like to be watched themselves, and he's undoubtedly proud of your performance such that he's confident displaying it, which I know gives you satisfaction as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, lovetobefucked said:

Got fucked several times by a guy while his wife watched. He had a huge dick and would fuck me bare while she watched and breed me but freaked out the one time he bred me in my own bed without her there.  He ended up leaving her and is s total top breeding guys now.

Please keep fucking married guys and turning them into man breeding tops for our cunts.

• Haha 1