Don't Slam into a guys ass on the first stroke.

Pig Bottom

I've known one or two bottoms who liked me to slam in on the first stroke. But they let me know that was what they wanted on our first or second fuck. And once they did, I didn't quiz them on subsequent fucks; I just slammed in. Everyone else, I take my time. It's a fucking marathon, not a sprint.

I need to be open up slowly first. Then after that he can fuck me hard. There was one time a black guy fuck me all night and after breeding me , we sleep until 5am. He needed to go to work early. When the alarm went off, he started sucking my cock while I was half sleep, then lift my legs and ram his hard cock in me. It hurt as hell first but at the same time it was so hot, the load I had inside eventually helped as lub , but I enjoy the feeling and fantasy of being raped, without mercy by this tatooed ebony god. He busted a good load in me and left.

If I have some lube I can open up for even the biggest cocks in less than a minute, but if a top slams in hard on the first stroke even a 5 incher can hurt. Once I have been opened up I can generally take an immediate fucking.

I can definitely agree with not slamming in. When I was 18 or 19 I was in a sex club and a really hot daddy bear just slammed his cock in me. This was back when I used condoms but it hurt like hell. He got turned of from me screaming (thankfully)

He explained to me that a lot of guys in the sex club are loose and he loves fucking loose holes. And I get that, lots of tops like that. But I'll admit when I was first topping I was pretty rough and untamed. But I never just slammed my cock in someone's hole. The friction from that would probably rip the skin off my dick too. Ouch. Dick got raw as it was when I just fucked with my spit.

I've found that being uncut, dick reacts more to slow deep thrusts anyways. I also know from experience of bottoming that if I can relax and take the cock (whether slow or even a little faster at first) I have complete control over my ass muscles and can really work the top's cock with my hole. But there have been times where the guy didn't quite slam me but came pretty close and it basically just renders my ass muscles null and the top can pound away. And I'm sure some tops like that. But I don't like to just fuck a hole. I like to fuck the man and I enjoy it more when the guy I'm fucking responds by backing up or moving his ass. It's hot as fuck.

Although I do understand that if a bottom puts themselves in a situation like getting in a sling and securing themselves, bending over in a dark room that they are really at the mercy of the unknown and uncertainty of whatever situation happens. It's a risk taken just like barebacking.

At a sex party I go to regularly, there is this guy who loves to walk up to guys and ram his cock in. He doesn't want the guy to use any lube. If he sees a guy try to apply lube, he walks away. He's done it to me a couple of times. If I have been fucked and have loads in me, I allow it because I am attracted to him, but I do find the behavior rather troubling to be honest. He always has this big grin on his face when he does it, which makes me think he's some kind of sadist. Maybe a few of us should gang up on him at the party and give him a dose of his own medicine. :grin:

When I'm warmed up, I love a good hard slam fuck... but if it's my first cock in 12 hours or so, my hole just isn't prepared to accommodate a brutal intrusion. Usually, I prep before getting into play to loosen my hole. Not only does it ensure everything is squeaky clean, but it also allows me to look like a pro when a cock gets jammed up my cunt with little warning.

I remember a guy who'd had the hots for my hole catching me early one night at the baths. Dude had a nice long cock and a brutal 0 guage PA... I was naked and bent at the waist sucking a guy when he walked up behind me and wrapped one hand around my waist and stuffed his pole into my greased hole. Naturally I clamped down involuntarily, but the prep job I'd done before allowed me to keep it together and let him get up in my cunt, before calmly stepping off his tool and asking him to wait his turn. I loved it when he came back and took his vengeance.

• 3 years later...

I love men who want to hurt me or cause me pain while they fuck me . 

It really is agony when a very big cock rips into my cunt this way , it often takes several minutes for it to even become bearable . I really dohate the pain, especially when it’s unexpected .but when my man is loving it I’ll endure anything .

i prefer sadistic men .most love using there Cock to cause pain so I can honestly say I secretly hope penetration starts this way every time 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

When I've been is a dark room I have had a few slam it in and then out because they just do to hurt you and don't want to play or fuck.   If I yell than you know you are doing something  wrong.  I'm willing to work with you and lube your dick up or if it's huge let me work it in, but a lot of guys just do it out of aggression and childishness.