Suggestions for taking loads while visiting

Willsuck4cum

I’m visiting San Diego for the first time October 26-31 and looking for suggestions on locations and/or cruise scenes. I’d be available evenings/nights and looking for multiple loads. I found club San Diego’s website. Any other locations or should I just plan on taking loads in my hotel? 

• 1 month later...

You DEFINITELY have to go to ‘hotel circle’ in mission valley. It is located near Hillcrest, the gay neighborhood of SD. Cum dumps always stay on hotel circle because the rooms are easy to access with walk up rooms. Id recommend hotel iris.

if you get a hotel in downtown SD youll regret it because youll have trouble getting tops over. 

• 1 year later...
On 9/23/2019 at 10:28 PM, BubbleButtSD said:

You DEFINITELY have to go to ‘hotel circle’ in mission valley. It is located near Hillcrest, the gay neighborhood of SD. Cum dumps always stay on hotel circle because the rooms are easy to access with walk up rooms. Id recommend hotel iris.

if you get a hotel in downtown SD youll regret it because youll have trouble getting tops over. 

I'm curious about whether people think staying at Inn at the Park in Banker's Hill would be a good spot for taking loads. I prefer to be in or near the Gayborhood so guys who live in the neighborhood can easily reach me to flood my hole. However, the ez access of motels is also a plus.  I'm torn between choosing one on Hotel Circle, Point Loma (the proximity of the nearby sailors is a turn on!) or the SD Downtown Lodge at the foot of 163.

P.S. this is for Pride Weekend so the idea of staying near the festival in Balboa Park at Inn at the Park has great appeal. W

• 3 weeks later...

So I ended up switching reservations and booked a room at the Super 8 in Hotel Circle... there is nothing sexier than lying in the dark with your ass up and having a guy (or guys) slip into the room and breed your ass anon. The chances of this happening with some frequency is much higher at an ez access motel than some "fancy" hotel with a front desk, etc. So looking forward to taking loads in SD Pride weekend. Into all types so hit me up!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Update: I am canceling my trip to the west coast next month as a close friend that I've been caring for has had a recurrence of cancer and this time it's gone to his brain. He has had one radiation treatment and has another scheduled in two weeks which leaves him very weak for a couple of weeks. I don't think I'd be able to relax and enjoy myself being clear across the country knowing he is all alone. So I'm going to postpone this trip until the fall or winter when he is hopefully better.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, BradStevens said:

Update: I am canceling my trip to the west coast next month as a close friend that I've been caring for has had a recurrence of cancer and this time it's gone to his brain. He has had one radiation treatment and has another scheduled in two weeks which leaves him very weak for a couple of weeks. I don't think I'd be able to relax and enjoy myself being clear across the country knowing he is all alone. So I'm going to postpone this trip until the fall or winter when he is hopefully better.

Hugs man; take care, then self care, then fun.

• 1 year later...
On 9/23/2019 at 10:28 PM, BubbleButtSD said:

Thanks very much for this tip...

I've rescheduled a trip to SD for 8/30-9/2 but am traveling with a friend. However, I'm going to get a motel room on Hotel Circle for Wednesday night and have posted a party on BBrt. I've go reservations at both the Motel 6 on Hotel Circle N and the Best Western Seven Seas on Hotel Circle S, which seems to be very accessible from Hillcrest and Mission Hills.

Which motel is better for collecting loads? Have a number of guys "signed up" so may turn into a gang bang.

Edited by BradStevens
added info