Muscle Bottom

Guest iJoey

Not my story, but I bet you'll dig it

So this happened the other day, and my previous story got pretty good feedback so here's another!

I was out with friends that evening, nothing too special going on. But it was getting late for a school night and I had to work the next morning. I got home but I can never go to bed immediately upon returning so I lied down, still fully clothed, and started browsing around on reddit (this sub included). A recap about me:

30, white guy, bearded, kinda furry, in decent shape (I've started bulking recently and it's starting to show). 6ft, 170lbs, 6.5cut decently thick tool that bottoms always seem to enjoy. Either I know what I'm doing or the size is perfect to hit them in the right spot every time (I'm always gathering data to find the answer ;) haha). Anyway...

As I was browsing around I started to jack off, which is usual for me to do before bed, when suddenly I got a message on scruff from this really hot muscled guy I messaged way earlier in the day and dismissed when I didn't get a response back.

"Going well, you?" (his response to my earlier "what's up?")

"Going well, just got home. What's up?"

"Getting ready for bed."

"Yeah, I'll probably head there soon myself."

After a few moments pass of waiting for a response I figured he was just being polite and exchanging pleasantries when suddenly he writes back:

"Are you going to bed now, or are you going to be up for a bit longer?"

Immediately my dick throbs in my hand.

"In a bit, but I got time"

"You're not far. You should come over - I want to get fucked. I only have time for a quickie."

I didn't even need to think twice. Here I was presented with this 30 year old tanned white guy. 5'8" but 180lbs of solid muscle, and smooth all over. I love topping muscle bottoms/bottoms who are bigger than me, I guess it's a power thing.

"I'm down. Where are you?"

We exchange the relevant data and get down to business.

"DDF HIV neg on PrEP here, you?" I respond

"On prep here too"

"Safe? bb?" I ask

"I'll let you decide ;)"

"Yeah... you're gonna get bred. I'm on my way"

I sped over, and after a little mix-up with the parking situation I'm heading up the elevator and down the hall to his unit. He greets me at the door in a wife beater and boxer briefs. Holy shit this guy is even better in person and his boxer briefs frame out his ass perfectly. I walk in and he shuts the door behind me, gives me a quick peck on the lips (which was disappointing because I love to make out), and immediately drops down to his knees saying, "let's get to it." Needless to say, I'm impressed.

He strips my pants and shoes off and starts sucking my dick till I'm nice and hard. We move to the bedroom where he strips down the rest of the way and gets on the bed on his back. I finally see his cock for the first time and it's impressive. At least 8inches, cut, and thick. I toss off my shirt and climb on top of him and go right down on him. I can't deep throat him but judging from his moans it didn't matter. I worship his beautiful cock for a few minutes, getting a taste of him and his precum. Before long I just can't take it anymore - I need to be inside him.

I lean back on my heels and he grabs the lube "go easy, it's been a while since I last bottomed" Fuck yeah, even better. Knowing his hole is tight, unused, and I'm gonna leave my seed behind is a total turn on for me. As if I'm marking my territory. He lubes his hole and I get some and coat my dick. I tease his hole with my fingers for a bit and he's totally smooth. I really like hairy guys, but a smooth muscled guy like this is a total wet dream. I move forward, line up my dick, and slowly start to apply pressure. He throws his head back, lets out a long deep breath and his hole opens up and the head of my bare cock slides into his tight, warm hole.

He puts a hand on my hip, urging me to hold steady, and then eases up allowing me to push in deeper. He lets out a moan, a little higher pitch than I was expecting, but it was sexy as fuck. After a few minutes of stop-and-go I finally get my bare dick balls deep in him. I flex my dick inside him causing him to moan each time. "Ugh fuck me," he says. I slowly start to slide in and out of him. Every time I go in he lets out more moans. As I pick up speed he grabs his own dick and starts stroking in time with my fucking.

Pretty soon I have his knees pushed up to his chest as I assault his hole. Any hint that I should be going slow is long gone, or long ignored. Animal instincts take over and I know I need to breed his hole. He knows it too and starts begging for my load.

"Give it to me" he whimpers between moans, and I egg him on "you want it?"

"Yes, give it me. Give it to me," is all he can manage. With every thrust he lets out another moan.

Normally I have some staying power, but his amazing body, tight hole, and his moaning just become too much. I start to feel the tell-tale signs that I'm getting close. I ramp up my strokes and put my hands on his shoulders, holding him down while I continue my assault.

"Oh fuck! You want it?"

"Yeah!"

With a final thrust and a deep growl I start throbbing in his raw hole as I unload in him. He lets out a long moan as he feels me pulsing inside him, filling him with my load. I hold still, pressed as deep as I can go, and ride out my orgasm. I flex my dick a few times making sure every drop has left me, and then I fuck him a little more while I'm still hard to make sure it gets good and deep in him. As I soften I eventually slip out, and lean back on my heels again.

We get dressed, exchange small talk about the gym and video games (trying to normalize randomly hooking up with someone within 15min of chatting for the first time online), and I head out.

Before I even get to the elevator I have a new message containing his cell phone number. I shoot him a text, giving him my name, which I realize I never shared. Go figure ;)

married muscle daddy neighbor

Been a while since my last post. I've been hitting the gym a lot harder, putting on muscle and losing the extra weight. I'm 32, white, 5'10", 160lbs, starting to get toned/muscular, bearded and pretty furry, 6.5 cut decently thick cock, and on prep.

A while back I moved from an apartment to a house in a quiet neighborhood. Recently, on the eve of a vacation, I decided to make a new Grindr profile with a much more DL profile. I'm not really "DL" but I don't like people up in my business. Also... It's AMAZING the people who show interest in you when you're DL, and the shit they'll send you without even knowing who you are. Guys are kinky af!

Not long after making my profile I got a message from a faceless torso of a 46yo muscular white guy describing himself as a sub bottom. His profile said he was 6'2", married... And he was 600ft away! If you've read my other stories you know this is just my type. We chatted briefly, swapped some pics (no face), but unfortunately couldn't connect that day (neither of us could host) and I was heading out of town the next day.

We did some sexting while I was gone, and we definitely had some chemistry going. He's married to a woman and has kids. Totally DL but a total sub bottom for cock. I had recently gotten tested and showed him my results, and he immediately expressed interest in getting barebacked since he'd never been bred before.

Fast forward to my return, I was off work mid-week and so was he. We made plans to have a quick fuck and I sent him my address. 10 minutes later this tall, muscular daddy is walking up to my house, salt and pepper hair in a t-shirt, gym shorts, and flip flops. Muscular, borderline beefy, build, clean shaven (and pretty smooth all over, too).

I let him in and we exchanged pleasantries, and he goes right for the bulge in my gym shorts. Definitely a cock hungry sub! I lead him to the bedroom, throw off my shorts and lie back on the bed. He crawls up been my legs and starts to service my dick while I let out a deep sigh of content, enjoying getting worked over. For a "straight" guy he definitely had some oral skills. No teeth, good amount of tongue work, and he was hungry for it.

I started to feel him up, his muscular arms, shoulders, back, pecs. I tweak and play with his nipples and he moans with my dick in his mouth. Grabbing his head I force him down to deep throat me and hold him there, flexing my dick into his throat. He lets out a cough and I release him. He backs off, wiping his mouth. Sitting back on his heels I can see he's rock hard (about 7 cut).

"You ready to get fucked?" I asked him.

"Whatever you want to do" is his response. Such a good sub.

I get up and grab the lube, and get back on the bed behind him, pushing him down so he's face down, ass up. His ass is smooth and muscular, and I start rubbing my dick up and down against his hole.

I lube up, and slowly start to press into him. He opens up nicely and his hole swallows my dick to the base with ease. He's either lying about being married to a woman or he's getting a lot of side acting cause he took me without issue! Despite that his hole is silky smooth and warm, and still good and tight around me.

I begin moving in and out of him and he's just moaning into the pillow, his hand between his legs rubbing himself in time with my thrusts. By now he's completely prone on the bed and I'm flat against him, one arm wrapped around his neck holding him in place as I pump in and out of his smooth hole.

After a few minutes I back off and pull him up into a doggy position, and really start to go to town on him. I can tell he's getting close by the way he's moaning and begging for my dick, and that's only turning me on more and I'm getting closer.

"You want that load?"

"Fuck yes, give it to me"

"I'm getting close"

"Breed me, give it to me!"

Hearing my bottom beg for my load is a huge turn on for me, and with that I slam into him, my dick throbbing as I dump my load deep in his hole. He moans in satisfaction, collapsing back down onto the bed, but keeping me inside him as he slowly continues to fuck himself on my still-hard dick.

"You gonna cum too?" I ask him.

"If you want me to." How did I get so lucky!?

"Yeah man, do it!"

He gets back up on his knees, keeping me inside him I wrap an arm around his muscular chest holding him close to me while he starts to feverishly stroke himself. It doesn't take long for him to bust a big load, and I can feel his hole squeezing my dick with every rope of cum he shoots.

We clean up and I send him on his way. We're still in touch, so hopefully I can have that ass again soon!

• 1 month later...