Guys with Short Fuses...

Read1

Rawbros,

Here's a situation that did happen to me yesterday at Steamworks Toronto. As you know, I was there for about 5 hours of bb fun (which I did get -- see new post). I was in a large gloryhole area in the front of this sex club. I was looking through one of the holes in the slurp ramp. Some action was happening. Another guy next to me (on my level) tugged at another's ass or towel through a bigger hole. The guy above thought it was me and promptly hit me on the side of my head and told to cut it out. I said out loud, "WFT! I did no such thing!" And I left the gloryhole area to go back to my room. This was NOT connected to sex where, like some barebackers like it rough, one would get enjoyment from it. 

There is also guys who force their way through crowded darkrooms and try to re-direct your hands or hard cock. I don't know why they keep doing this if they know that their bodies will be shown interest in a sexual way. It's like -- why come to a bathhouse if you're not going to have sex or touch someone in a sexual manner? 

But getting back to my question. Have you guys experienced guys with short fuses? How have you dealt with them? Next time I will report this kind of behavior to Steamworks Toronto staff. Thanks for reading this and adding your stories!!

• Like 1

It's sort of shocking, no?  Guys who communicate their displeasure by striking out physically? i encounter it fairly frequently as a critical care hospital nurse. It's usually guys, but some women strike out too.  Maybe it's being in an environment where 'normal' social boundaries are not in place? Sort of like some internet forums or chats where some people feel free to be completely obnoxious?  Not everyone is civilized. 

On another level, i know there are a lot of newbies who end up at a spa, i think for some guys it may turn into an overload situation and they may not have the experience to deal with all the new experiences they are encountering?  He may have felt violated? Even though that is irrational, especially as you point out, in a "bathhouse."  But emotional responses are often not thought out, they just happen.  

On the one hand, i know there are people who just haven't developed coping skills and react like a three year old. On the other hand, i can see normally rational people reacting like a crazy because the situation is foreign to them. The first guy will tell you why he's right, the second may feel shame at his response when he feels less 'threatened.'