What is your actual dick size and what do you tell people is your size?

Guest pigchaser

Actual and marketed dick sizes (anonymous poll)  

190 members have voted

1. 1. What is your actual dick size? (this is an anonymous poll so you can be honest)

• 5" or less
    • 6"
    • 7"
    • 8"
    • 9"
    • 10"
    • 11" or more
  2. 2. How many inches do you add when asked by other people?

• None
    • 1"
    • 2"
    • 3"
    • 4"
    • 5" or more

Whenever I am asked i actually knock an inch off (6" to 5") as I am a bottom and don't guys thinking I might fuck them.  I wish it was smaller as guys would completely leave it alone. My pussy is my main sex organ and I am proud that I cum easily wheneverI do use my pathetic cock

I don't add to my 7.5" but its so disappointing when most of the guys that say they're bigger than me (usually 8") are in fact smaller. I mean, really, if you measure from your anal sphincter that doesn't count, you're not fucking me with those extra inches you padded yourself with.

On 10/13/2019 at 8:50 AM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

It can get to about 5 when fully erect from my own self-pleasures but during sex? It may get to 3 (semi) but usually says, 1-2 or so. It is why I’m a bottom and why I get wet during sessions. I know and love cum in my pussy.

Pretty much like me. I'm totally limp and tiny when I get fucked, but I drip so much.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2019 at 8:24 AM, Kinkybottomsw said:

Whenever I am asked i actually knock an inch off (6" to 5") as I am a bottom and don't guys thinking I might fuck them.  I wish it was smaller as guys would completely leave it alone. My pussy is my main sex organ and I am proud that I cum easily wheneverI do use my pathetic cock

A giant clit on a bottom can be hot in a visual sense but I have no need to touch it or interact with said clit lol

• Like 2