Log Cabin endorses Trump 2020

tallslenderguy

Wow, just wow. His VP is openly anti gay. To me, you have to have some internalized homophobia to endorse someone who favors the religious over LGBQT. Favoritism is not equal rights.

https://news.yahoo.com/2020-vision-trump-gets-surprise-log-cabin-republicans-endorsement-182340690.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_02

• Like 2

8 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Wow, just wow. His VP is openly anti gay. To me, you have to have some internalized homophobia to endorse someone who favors the religious over LGBQT. Favoritism is not equal rights.

https://news.yahoo.com/2020-vision-trump-gets-surprise-log-cabin-republicans-endorsement-182340690.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_02

Everytime I see someone who is LGBT (Particularly gay men) who support Trump, I just really wonder what it's like to be so desperate for attention, that you need to cater to pathetic "straight, right-winged, fascist" rhetoric. Seems to me "Uncle Tom" has taken a new rainbow look. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/17/2019 at 8:19 AM, tallslenderguy said:

https://www.out.com/news/2019/8/20/after-trump-endorsement-log-cabin-republicans-are-falling-apart

this, if it makes u feel better.

• Upvote 1

NO GAY MAN SHOULD FUCK ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS TRUMP. For any reason. Tell them why you won’t fuck them and that is because they support a fascist racist slimeball moron.

Edited by Sfmike64
Typo
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hungandmean
On 10/6/2019 at 6:10 PM, BlackDude said:

I thinks it hilarious how some gays hate Trump, but will turn right around and post “just looking for friends. NO FEMS, FATS OR BLACKS” in their online profiles. 

I get a lot of attention on Grindr and other hookup spaces for being as hung as I am and there is literally nothing that makes me harder than shutting some racist the fuck down when I see the "No fats, no fems, no asians," shit in their profile and I roast them.  (Not that many Black dudes where I live, so it's usually the asian dudes being targeted) 

• 7 months later...
On 8/17/2019 at 4:19 PM, tallslenderguy said:

To me, you have to have some internalized homophobia to endorse someone who favors the religious over LGBQT.

There isn't a polite description of or conveninent phrase for what you must have wrong with your brain, if you think that Christians approach to gays is more scary than Muslims.

And the Democratic party openly favours Islam at every turn. All liberals spend their whole life finding excuses for (of covering up/denying) Islam's violent excesses and they want to bring millions of foreign people from violently anti-gay countries, as "refugees" without once checking on what kind of scary caveman things they believe. They find the idea of making Muslims live by our laws "offensive" and "racist"!

That has been the case now for many years, and Trump supporters have tried to explain that reality to you hundreds of times, I don't know how you couldn't have understood that by now. He's been in the white house for 3+ years and the Democrats have been in radical Islam's pocket for nearly 19. How is it that you can't understand why plenty of gays vote Trump? It should be really obvious, many people have asked this dopey question, and people like me have tried clearly to explain to you the answer.

I guess the only explanation is you just really like the way the phrase "internalized homophobia" sounds and for you, merely saying a psychologically judgmental phrase that has lots of syllables, is enough to satisfy you and you expect everybody else to be heartily impressed by it and suddenly agree with you...

Edited by KEVORKIANKEVORKIAN
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

30 minutes ago, KEVORKIANKEVORKIAN said:

There isn't a polite description of or conveninent phrase for what you must have wrong with your brain, if you think that Christians approach to gays is more scary than Muslims.

And the Democratic party openly favours Islam at every turn. All liberals spend their whole life finding excuses for (of covering up/denying) Islam's violent excesses and they want to bring millions of foreign people from violently anti-gay countries, as "refugees" without once checking on what kind of scary caveman things they believe. They find the idea of making Muslims live by our laws "offensive" and "racist"!

That has been the case now for many years, and Trump supporters have tried to explain that reality to you hundreds of times, I don't know how you couldn't have understood that by now. He's been in the white house for 3+ years and the Democrats have been in radical Islam's pocket for nearly 19. How is it that you can't understand why plenty of gays vote Trump? It should be really obvious, many people have asked this dopey question, and people like me have tried clearly to explain to you the answer.

I guess the only explanation is you just really like the way the phrase "internalized homophobia" sounds and for you, merely saying a psychologically judgmental phrase that has lots of syllables, is enough to satisfy you and you expect everybody else to be heartily impressed by it and suddenly agree with you...

i'm not going to try and engage this poster, looks like a troll to me, and i don't have confidence in his reading comprehension.  

i do want to point out what people like him do. They infer and fill in their own words, and they're off and running. You'll notice  i didn't use the word "Christian" in my post. Not all "Christians" are alike, not all Muslims are alike, not all atheists are alike.... i do have an argument with the fundamentalist approach.  Those who take the absolutist notion that they know what "God" wants and who think they somehow do "God's" bidding.  i think that is scary and would not vote for such a person. 

"In 2006, as head of the Republican Study Committee, a group of the 100 most-conservative House members, Pence rose in support of a constitutional amendment that would have defined marriage as between a man and a woman. Citing a Harvard researcher, Pence said in his speech, “societal collapse was always brought about following an advent of the deterioration of marriage and family.” Pence also called being gay a choice and said keeping gays from marrying was not discrimination, but an enforcement of “God’s idea.”

[think before following links] https://time.com/4406337/mike-pence-gay-rights-lgbt-religious-freedom/

• Upvote 2

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. You can spell shit out right to a "liberal"'s face. As clear as you can say it. And all they do is pull another piece of bullshit out of their bottomless bag... "heh, he's like, a, heh, troll, and, heh, I'm like, not sure, heh, of his, like, reading comprehension! heh! *pushes glasses up nose*"

By the way, you "liberals" have selected a candidate who can barely even complete a sentence, and has a weak little bird voice that sounds like he's about 3 weeks away from dying. So, if you choose to try and lecture anybody else about what is real, it shows how elephant-concussingly deluded you are. Have you ever visted an elderly relative in a retirement home? That is what Joseph Biden sounds like.

Muslims want to do to gays what Nazis tried to do to Jews, and all you can say is "YEAAAH BUT WHAT ABOUT THAT ONE TIME IN 2006 SOMETHING SOMETHING AMENDMENT HUh! SOMETHING SOMETHING AMENDMENT!"

Edited by KEVORKIANKEVORKIAN
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 5

2 hours ago, KEVORKIANKEVORKIAN said:

Since you can't "retweet" your own posts here, I'll just quote this.

• Downvote 3