Has this ever happened to you?

Guest Seattlebottom

Guest Seattlebottom

Last night this guy hit me up wanting to fuck.  Said he was DDF and on Prep and wanted to make sure I was, too.  He came over and pretty quickly he started fucking me.  Within less than five minutes he came.  He apologized for cumming so quickly.  He was still rock hard so, after about 5 minutes we started again.  Took a little longer this time but he came a second time.  We stayed in bed and after about 15 minutes and he was still hard so we fucked again and he came a third time.  Needless to say I was a happy person (never had anyone cum three times in less than an hour).  When he left I assumed that a lot would come out, but absolutely nothing came out.  I waiting another hour and still nothing.  Needless to say, I was disappointed.  I mean, I guess he could have been faking it, but when he came he was pretty intense.  Has that ever happened to any of you guys where there was absolutely zero cum?  Never had that happen to me before.

Happened to me once. Nice big cock fucked me for awhile and had an incredible orgasm (or so it seemed) I went into the bathroom to expel and nothing came out. I asked him if he came and he swore it did. Who knows, I dated him for awhile and stuck to blow jobs so I knew he came. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Seattlebottom said:

Last night this guy hit me up wanting to fuck.  Said he was DDF and on Prep and wanted to make sure I was, too.  He came over and pretty quickly he started fucking me.  Within less than five minutes he came.  He apologized for cumming so quickly.  He was still rock hard so, after about 5 minutes we started again.  Took a little longer this time but he came a second time.  We stayed in bed and after about 15 minutes and he was still hard so we fucked again and he came a third time.  Needless to say I was a happy person (never had anyone cum three times in less than an hour).  When he left I assumed that a lot would come out, but absolutely nothing came out.  I waiting another hour and still nothing.  Needless to say, I was disappointed.  I mean, I guess he could have been faking it, but when he came he was pretty intense.  Has that ever happened to any of you guys where there was absolutely zero cum?  Never had that happen to me before.

Three possibilities:

1. The guy has had prostate cancer and had his prostate removed. After that their orgasms are dry.

2. The guy fucked his load so deep that it is trapped up inside you and absorbs before you see it.

3. The guy is intact but was having dry orgasms.

A guy who regularly uses my hole fucks deep up into me. His cock is long and jammed up so tight in me that I feel his cock swell and throb and the pulse of his seed. I almost never see the seed he fucks into my deepest cunt. The only cum I see and taste is the little that is on his dick when he pulls out, and the cummy tender wetness of my cuntlips. It makes me happy to take all of him and absorb all of him.

Edited by blackrobe
  • Like 1

I have a BBC buddy that can fuck usually two to three times and he has very intense orgasms, but usually he only ejaculates the first time and it's a massive load.  The second and third times though it's very little cum if any at all, but he does get just as intense with the second and third orgasm as he does with the first one.

Rarely.  I can usually feel it moving as it approaches my hole, and can definitely see more come out if I am cleaning out.  Even the deep shooters leave some of it along the way as they pull out, so I can usually see some.

Similar situation happened to me before, in fact it was in Seattle when I visited. Met a married guy online, he asked me the same question about ddf and he was on Prep BUT he only plays safe. We met, he was hung and I never had a 8"+ cock at that time. I was blindfolded and after a long foreplay, he entered bare. I spread my legs, he went deeper. When he was about to cum, I remember he turned me into a side way position, lift up my leg to rest on his shoulder and instantly i felt him popped in another notch deeper (no one has ever reached this spot), his pubic hair was grinding at my pubic arch, just few up and down grinding he moaned and shot his loads.

He pulled out, there was nothing oozed out as I usually experience. After he left, I went to the toilet trying to push his loads out but nothing came out. I was disappointed too, thinking it was a fake orgasm lol but couple hours later as I was watching tv on the couch, I farted and guess what, i pushed his cum out which I thought I had diarrhea! So, i think for my case, it went too deep and stayed in there for awhile.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

To me the opposite happened. I had a hookup with a married guy in his 30thies. He had a nice cock and after sucking him i sniffed my poppers. Then he fucked me bareback. Suddenly he was breathing heavy and i thought he came inside me. I asked...if he loaded me. But he said No. He wasnt able to cum he said. I was disappointed. We talked a little and he told me he felt guilty because of his wife. I went home and wanted to shower. I felt a pressure in my ass.  I pushed and a lot of cum ran down my legs and dripped on the floor. He did came inside me! He lied. This turned me on so much..

Why would he lied? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, roellie said:

To me the opposite happened. I had a hookup with a married guy in his 30thies. He had a nice cock and after sucking him i sniffed my poppers. Then he fucked me bareback. Suddenly he was breathing heavy and i thought he came inside me. I asked...if he loaded me. But he said No. He wasnt able to cum he said. I was disappointed. We talked a little and he told me he felt guilty because of his wife. I went home and wanted to shower. I felt a pressure in my ass.  I pushed and a lot of cum ran down my legs and dripped on the floor. He did came inside me! He lied. This turned me on so much..

Why would he lied? 

He was lying to himself, you just happened to be in the room when he did it. Upside: You got a big slug of straight cheating married seed fucked into you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2