Anon hotel sex with Indian guy

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

Last night I was horny as fuck and on Grindr and got messaged by this hot 25 y/o Indian-American guy...was shocked at how thick his uncut cock was and usually Indian guys are pretty circumspect about being on Grindr looking for sex. He had been out with buds at a cabaret off Harry Hines and was worked up and looking for release. He loved that I was white and younger, and that I wanted it bare. He'd only been with a few white guys and none had let him fuck them bare so he was really down for it. I'd barely got in his room and he was all over me, telling me how gorgeous I was, kissing me deeply and caressing me. He was very deeply and intensely into me and it felt more like a seduction than an anon hook up. He didn't waste any time getting his dick into me and it was like he was worried I was gonna change my mind. He was pretty excited and shot his first load pretty fast and was super apologetic saying he'd gotten way too excited. He must have been as I could totally feel him shoot his load and after the pain of taking him initially his dick was finally moving around with more ease. we settled into a more passionate fucking with me on my back as he stared into my eyes intensely, stroking deep and hard inside me, telling me how much he enjoyed it, how hot I was and so on. He was also confessing he rarely ever fucked guys but loved doing it. I told him how much I was enjoying it and it really was no lie. For not having fucked many guys he was really good. As he got close to cumming I'd tell him to stop as I wanted to keep getting fucked and he obliged, backing off several times. I got pretty excited and finally shot my load all over my chest and face, which he eagerly ate off me and we snowballed my cum between us. Finally he couldn't take any more and blasted his second load inside me with an intense shuddering orgasm. to my surprise he let me fuck him but he drew the line at me cumming inside him and I pulled out to cum down his throat and he eagerly sucked me dry. He was so turned on he flipped me face down and pounded another load into me. After that we cuddled for a while and he told me he wanted me to stay with him if I was cool and so I did.

I woke in the middle of the night to him fucking me and I didn't mind. Once he'd cum I told him it was his turn and entered him, not intending to cum inside him but to my surprise he instead was softly begging me to cum inside him and not wanting him to change his mind quickly did just that. I stayed in him and we cuddled that way as he told me he hadn't been fucked like that in a while and really wanted it bad. He admitted usually he had to be with a guy for a while to trust him to do that so I was pretty flattered or maybe he was just super horny. Again we feel asleep and I woke up to the sound of his phone going off. He seemed pissed that he had to get going and again we fucked each other and quickly showered. He admitted he didn't play much with guys as he worked a lot of hours and didn't have a lot of free time. He also said he was super picky about guys and most Indian guys don't want sex with other Indian guys for cultural reasons and most of the guys that hit on him are black or Mexican and doesn't care much for guys like that. He asked if I wanted to swap numbers and do it again and I said I was. He liked that I could host as he wasn't comfortable with hosting as he has roommates and they didn't know about him playing with other guys. Usually with anon hookups its just a one and done but I really liked him and do want to hook up again. I always love it when a guy gets passionate with me and is into me and he certainly was.

Glad you had such a good time. I really like South Asian men but they can be shy about mouth to cock and cock to ass contact. They have such vital and horny uncut cocks, I wish more of them were bare breeders. One of my favorite oral loads came from a handsome bearded South Asian guy who roped out so much thick cum I had to gulp it down.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas

Been a little more than a week and I get messages from him daily wanting to hook up and breed me again. He hates fucking me in a car or public but have wound up going to his apartment complex and having him breed me in the bathroom in the pool area twice now. He’s aggressively bred me both times and reluctantly let me fuck him two...wanting me to pull out to cum each time but again changing his mind and letting me cum inside him. I wish he’d agree to come to my place so we can have a more leisurely and intense fuck session but he just can’t seem to give in to that.