Pigging Out With Another Bottom

Ozpig

Pigging out with another bottom is becoming my favourite form of sex. My friend of many years, Lee (Asian) and I hosted 11 tops throughout yesterday afternoon at my apartment and each time we plan to do this together it gets better and hotter. three of the tops were my regulars and four his - and the other four we picked up online. Not only did we get fucked and bred senseless, one top stayed all afternoon an nutted four times twice in each of us, each time e do it becomes more passionate, more aware and appreciating of each other's need for cock and seed and even the aftermath for us is tactile and gentle. We sat on the fuck bed, naked, both gaping and leaking, had a beer and talked about the utter joy and pleasure we got from each fuck and each load. We were both well and truly opened up. Lee left and we promised to do it again soon. One of my regulars who fucks me every now and then when he draws a blank on Grindr or BBRTS texted me an hour after the session and he wanted to come over and empty his nuts in me. It topped up a great day.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

I have a bottom buddy to share fun times with, it's great, encouraging each other to be as piggy as possible. No cock and no load refused, so hot being encouraged to take cock with no limits on age, shape, size etc.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, xxbjn2 said:

I have a bottom buddy to share fun times with, it's great, encouraging each other to be as piggy as possible. No cock and no load refused, so hot being encouraged to take cock with no limits on age, shape, size etc.

I agree with you. We have done it a few times together now and we both actually have learnt to not only encourage, but help each other, have no difficulty in sharing the cocks and we find the tops like it too it keeps them entertained and hard in a lot of instances and that works better for us as we get more rod in us. So its a win win for all of us. Even the top who stayed all afternoon only did show because the live show kept him entertained and kept him barring up. 

• Like 1

Guest CuriousDallas

I’m kind of greedy when it comes to bottoming but have bottomed with the guy I’m kinda seeing...I’ll line up the guys and we’ll both bottom...try and find something we both like, usually chubbier Latino guys. I’ve had a few times like spring break or a weekend getaway with buds where they know me and another guy wanna bottom and they’ll take turns and invite guys to join. Did that a few weekends back at Schlitterbahn between Austin and San Antonio...had quite a few guys there to fuck and get fucked. I usually don’t pay much attention to the other bottoms, I’m more about pleasing the to tbh

I love pigging out with a buddy - makes it more fun and sleazy showing off for someone what a pig you are.  I'm vers and met up with a vers fuckbud one night at our sex club.  We agreed ahead we would both get all the loads we could and then flip fuck each other at the end.  I walked in the maze, and he was right there with a bunch of other guys.  He bent me over and fucked me in front of everyone, but of course didn't cum.  Definitely got the ball rolling though, and someone else took over.  My buddy then set out on his own.  He came and found me only 45 mins later ready to call it a night for some reason.  I wasn't sure how much cock I had taken, but I counted 5 definite loads.......we were tied it seemed.  We then went in a private room with a top bud of his who fucked us both but didn't cum.  Then my buddy and I did as planned and flip bred each others sloppy holes.  Turned me on so much to be flip breeding with this hot nasty slut I'd flip fucked several times before :)   so now we were still tied at 6 loads each.  He left and I started heading to the lockers in a jock.  This muscle dad grabbed me and pulled me in an empty room.  I can't even say I was horny after cumming, but I got off letting him use my sloppy hole - didn't hurt that it broke the tie and I "won" with 7 loads lol.  I then got dressed for real and went home.  When I got home I text my buddy about the 7th load.  A little later he text me he had some couple off scruff coming over, so he ended with 8 :)  I threw in the towel but def considered it a win-win anyway.  One of my most memorable nights whoring around with a buddy and LOVED it.  Unfortunately he moved to another city pretty soon after that and never had a repeat.  I have enough piggy vers buds - I just need to suggest this scene and I think I'd have some takers     

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

hey shinelover. Bare Bottom here . love to  be another bottom to  work with. Don't know many tops  that  want a couple  but never know . I am a BB  NOT BSURE Bottom . Love to be whored out to a group .

were in Ontario. Close to Toronto here  

As a top, I love this scene. Go from hole to hole to hole to hole, moving to the other hole when I get close to cumming, eventually squirting in whichever hole finally puts me over the top.  Last time I did this, I had the bottom I didn’t cum inside of clean my cock with his mouth. Seemed fair, lol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I LOVE this.  I've had a few buds that I got to pig out with - whore each other out and share tops with at the big events - IML, MAL, Decadence, etc.  Its good for the tops too to have a choice of holes.  Ive ended up taking many a load form a man who was initially more interested in the buddy, but then watched me take it and had to get some.  Likewise, I've had regulars seed my buddy cause he looked so hot getting bred.  I share well and love to eat cummy holes!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1