Anonymous cumdump hookups

Guest BBmtfCumdump

Guest BBmtfCumdump

Did a whole thing yesterday since I had the day off and time to host.

put adds out on BBRTS, fet, doublelist and a couple others that I would be ass up face down and lubed up.

told people no head would be involved, just come in, fuck me, nut in me, and go. No questions asked about status or what I like or whatever.

took only four loads sadly, but I didn’t even see their faces and only heard ones voice :)

D0C043FC-C29A-4A62-B60E-5160C1FA66E6.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2019 at 3:27 PM, DrPepper said:

I love the idea that anyone you meet on the street, at work, or wherever could have possibly been inside you and had the pleasure of cumming in you. So hot!

Love that.  I posted elsewhere I had an anon breeder come to my darkened apt blindfolded and lubed.  He walked in, fucked, bred, told me to keep it inside he might want to come back and fuck me again.  About 15 min i get a text to meet him at a bar 10 minutes from me to have a drink he's there, wants to see me sitting there knowing who I was but he's anon.  I went in got a beer in this dive bar near me, no one really looks gay or someone I'd probably approach.  Ten minutes some guy (sitting alone) comes up says his buddy told him he just fucked a load of jizz in me and he want to add his.  We left, I got bred by this stranger (not really my type of guy, excessively hairy long skinny dick) dirty talking asking "I guess you take dick from anybody", dumped a lot big load, said to wait there laying down, his buddy may want to come back and fuck again.  About 15-20 minutes later I get a text from first guy he wants another fuck.  He came over a little drunk fucked telling me how sloppy my ass felt.  I sucked his dick and balls off before he left.  So hot, still don't know who he was.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I just into anon ass up thing as BOTTOM this year.  First time was a built vers daddy on bbrt with just one pic open and hot stats. Wanted to come over but "surprise" me since we know each other.  I agreed and offered one better - told him I'd wait hooded and in a jock.  Told him we'd leave my hood on till he was balls deep in my hole.  He could take my hood off or just use me and leave without me knowing who he was.  He said he was gonna remove it since he wanted a longer session and flip fucking.  I asked if he wanted to switch to text when he headed over, but he said NO, we're in each other's phones.  That made me feel like so much more of a slut doing this, and I loved it.  I stood in my living room in the hood and some NP underwear, hands behind my back.  I never touched him till he was buried in my ass, then I felt him up and he was hot as fuck.  He finally took my hood off, and it was this hot daddy fucker in my circle of friends and even used to get dinner with him one on one but never played.  Ended up a HOT flip fuck and he even wanted me to fist him - hot two hour session I'm glad started out the way it did :)  We've played a couple more times in 3 ways since then.

Next time was a couple months later.  Early 30s latin top bragging about his ass eating skills and long lasting top.  Proflle said he loves anon.  The sluttiness of doing that the first time was so hot I hit him up.  He wanted me ass up on my bed in a jock.  He came in I was in position.  This was the opposite of a pump n dump.  He spent at least 20 minutes sucking on my hole before his cock made contact.  I had my hood on from start to finish.  After the 20 mins of hole prep he spent the next hour and a half going back and forth from fucking me to sucking my loose hole.  Flipped me all over from doggy to missionary making out with me.  ALWAYS went back to eating my hole out the juicier I got.  My ass was making that suction farting sound which turned him on more and he dove nack down on my ass.  It was close to two hours getting fucked and eaten out before he finally bred me, hood on the whole time.  I felt his body up the whole time, and it probably wasn't someone I'd seek out based on looks/body he wasn't bad either.  It was the sleaziness that was the total turn on.  He was a great long lasting piggy top too, which was great.  After he bred me we laid on the bed talking a while, me still hooded.  I finally said I needed to cum.  He jammed a few fingers up my loose cummy  chewing my nips and I came hard and fast.  He left and I never saw him.  He JUST hit me up this week for a repeat.  I'm definitely game for it this weekend!!

• Like 3