Two Lods from a new Neighbour but.......

Londonbear

The other day I took two loads form a guy whos moving to live about ten minutes walk away from my house, he seemed a nice guy quite fit, nice big cock, furry, quite defined and handsome too. He fucked me really well, and came like a fountain, then fucked me again using his first load as lube, and shot in me a second time, so that was all great, then he hung out for a while talking, and it turned out that he is just out of rehab and hasnt had sex without drugs for ten years. Now after rehab he cant even drink alcohol. His real issue is avoiding slamming Tina. Now I never judge anyone unless they are racist, and i am not judging this guy, but the story he told me about his life really moved me. Anyone I speak to online in London seems to be looking for chems more than they are looking for sex, and it feels like this guys experience is going to get more and more common. I really not bothered with taking drugs, but I know a lot of people who do the chill out parties end up beyond hooked  on Tina and G and it destroys people.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Londonbear said:

The other day I took two loads form a guy whos moving to live about ten minutes walk away from my house, he seemed a nice guy quite fit, nice big cock, furry, quite defined and handsome too. He fucked me really well, and came like a fountain, then fucked me again using his first load as lube, and shot in me a second time, so that was all great, then he hung out for a while talking, and it turned out that he is just out of rehab and hasnt had sex without drugs for ten years. Now after rehab he cant even drink alcohol. His real issue is avoiding slamming Tina. Now I never judge anyone unless they are racist, and i am not judging this guy, but the story he told me about his life really moved me. Anyone I speak to online in London seems to be looking for chems more than they are looking for sex, and it feels like this guys experience is going to get more and more common. I really not bothered with taking drugs, but I know a lot of people who do the chill out parties end up beyond hooked  on Tina and G and it destroys people.

only a matter of time and eu gov will make them legal   easy way to control the population    sorry  but im a firm believer that government do it to control  they do it in war times  look up ww1  ww2  eu countries and usa  drugged there men to make them fight    its fact

Guest BreedMeInVegas

Every person has their addiction.  Could be sex, could be drugs, could be shopping, could be eating.  All of those can be highly detrimental to their life if not controlled.  I too have had my fair share of encounters with guys who party.  It's a minority when it comes to those who can handle it and not let it affect their life, but again, that's true for any addiction. 

Moderation is the key in life.  As long as a guy can handle his addiction and it doesn't affect his ability to function in life, then I'm totally fine with letting him do what he wants to as long as he's not hurting anyone else along the way.

• 2 weeks later...