Most twisted lie you said to get sex?

Dirtyfuckboy

I don't make it a habit to lie, and this is not twisted really, but I have told guys that I have never barebacked before.  Some of them get super worked up thinking they are going to be the first one to cum inside me.

Guest CuriousDallas

Just got a warning so not gonna tempt that again with the truly worst. But yeah, I fibbed and said I was 18 when I wasn’t. I’ve lied and said I was neg or on Prep when I genuinely didn’t know my status. Love telling a guy I’ve never taken bare loads just to see how worked up he gets. Told guys I’m straight and never been fucked in the ass before. Told guys I’d pull out to cum but whoops, had an “accident”.

Guest pigchaser
On 8/26/2019 at 9:51 PM, CuriousDallas said:

Just got a warning so not gonna tempt that again with the truly worst. But yeah, I fibbed and said I was 18 when I wasn’t. I’ve lied and said I was neg or on Prep when I genuinely didn’t know my status. Love telling a guy I’ve never taken bare loads just to see how worked up he gets. Told guys I’m straight and never been fucked in the ass before. Told guys I’d pull out to cum but whoops, had an “accident”.

Hey CD, do you ever get questioned about your sloppy hole when you tell guys that you've never bottomed?

• 1 year later...