Most twisted lie you said to get sex?

Dirtyfuckboy

I said I was straight and curious. Playe it to the hilt. Hesitant, scared, then overwhelmed with the sensation of dick in my moth. Then I begged, that I wNted my first time to include everything. He was turned on by breaking in a "virgin" and blew his load as soon as he was in me.

• Upvote 1

"Aww fuck, you got the hottest ass I've ever seen, you gotta let me slide into you bare. Go on, just let me feel your asshole on my raw cock, I swear I won't cum in you." And when I'm inside him "aww fuck you feel amazing on my cock, I swear I'm neg - let me cum in you/, I gotta cum in you, fuck I'm cumming in you. Usually works for me. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

"Aww fuck, you got the hottest ass I've ever seen, you gotta let me slide into you bare. Go on, just let me feel your asshole on my raw cock, I swear I won't cum in you." And when I'm inside him "aww fuck you feel amazing on my cock, I swear I'm neg - let me cum in you/, I gotta cum in you, fuck I'm cumming in you. Usually works for me. 

I heard that line a lot when I was that bottom, before I learned  to stop asking and enjoy being an anonymous cumdump. 

2 hours ago, PERVERSATILE said:

ya ne rozmovlyayu anhliysʹkoyu  (I don’t speak English)

Not only a gentleman, but a scholar as well, I see. Have you gone to the trouble to learn how to say “I don’t speak English” in several languages for this express purpose, or do you find that that one works in all situations? I can manage French, Spanish and German, but I don’t think I could pull it off in Japanese.

Not that it matters - they usually aren’t interested in anything coming out of my mout anyway.

• Upvote 1

On 4/4/2021 at 4:10 PM, coastalbender said:

and blew his load as soon as he was in me.

Lol - If you just wanted the load, then score, but if you were hoping for more of a fuck it sounds like the technique could use some fine tuning to avoid immediate activation. 😉

Mind games are the best - after abusing his ass and choking him leaving marks I usually say 'woah! you really pushed me there! You're wild!' - and as he looks at me with teary eyes I convince him that he wanted it and I was innocent. And weirdly they always believe it and get this deluded sense of cockyness. It's amazing and I have had to pretend I got a funny text more than once as I burst out laughing in their face afterwards. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

My cousin during a church retreat  circa 1993, I set her whore ass with  6 "acquaintance's" +  me. 7 Loads in the catholic priest caught us, needed his "OATH TURNED TO THE LORD" with the choir men, he didn't even want to hide it, it was all men 2 femboy ladies on the altar, in church that day. I remember during church the altar boy...... femboy I fucked signaling, my wife ended up at  front and spadina, me queens park

8 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Not only a gentleman, but a scholar as well, I see. Have you gone to the trouble to learn how to say “I don’t speak English” in several languages for this express purpose, or do you find that that one works in all situations? I can manage French, Spanish and German, but I don’t think I could pull it off in Japanese.

Not that it matters - they usually aren’t interested in anything coming out of my mout anyway.

I'm just a horned up polyglot, though really truly I know just  enough Dutch, German, French,  Polish and Spanish to get my leg over when I'm in strange lands trying to do strange stuff with strange men.

• Piggy 1