Will you vote for Donald Trump in 2020 ?

SubHornyBottom

Will you vote for Donald Trump in 2020 ?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Will you vote for Donald Trump in 2020 ?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 07:00 AM

45 minutes ago, SubHornyBottom said:

Many people are going to vote for Trump, many of whom do so because they don't like LGBTs and they condemn our sexual activity. They are afraid that their straight children will be bent by us...These people are the sole reason why many LGBTs live in poverty and suffer discrimination and abuses... I just hope more people realize that the toxicity of this President and do everything we can to oust him from the Oval office.

They live in poverty because they are on drugs not because they are Gay. 

Yes there are companies that don’t want us. We already avoid  buying stuff from them.  Do you really want to work for them?

The same ultra PC anti discrimination laws and workplace rules that you think will protect you are the same strict rules that will ruin your life if you mention  going to Gay Days at Disney. 

Trump’s carefully worded vicious toxicity is mostly aimed at Latinos, and a wall bisecting a homogeneous demographic never works for long. It’s main purpose is not to keep them out, but to maintain an underclass who can’t complain about inhuman work conditions. Der Trumpster is just a hired non expert spokesman following orders of the same people who will direct their next hand picked “outsider”, complete with a well orchestrated “opposition” to distract us from the inexorable march to a total Slave State. 

“His” wall will inevitably fall like the Berlin Wall, to great fanfare of course,  but by that time all the Citizens will have a National ID card (or microchip) granting only us Übermensch the privileges of basic human rights. Sort of like a Nazi or Communist Party Card. Until you protest some illegal drone strike or private prisons paying cash to the cops for workers. Then it’s “where did Shawn go?”

Edited by Pozlover1

On 9/6/2019 at 6:03 PM, Pozlover1 said:

I’m with you on the economic disasters and war crimes, but the Democrats allow this too.  Those orders come from above both parties. 

NOTABLE FALLACIES:

“social policy disasters” ( In Venezuela they now have the Fatherland Card. If you criticize the Government the card no longer works for subsidized food,  gasoline and anything else the Government provides. This is quite reasonable, why pay people that are against you?  Do you want that here?)

”....segregation and jim crow laws” (those were Democrats that did that. Then they discovered The Southern Strategy to corral all the loose Blacks into one cage)

”removal of basic rights” (no, removal of SPECIAL rights, and rightly so)

The last two paragraphs merely parrot the mantra of the Left.

Kill your television and think for yourself. 

and look things up see who realy does what 

Guest RawCunt
1 hour ago, Twochipigs said:

Yes, he is deranged.

Wow... a response.   Do they  have internet in the gay internment camps he was going to put you all in.

I know I shouldn't expect this place to be political analysis central, but Christ alive, does this thread highlight the level of crazy around here.

I'm just waiting for someone to drop a chemtrails reference and I've got Bingo.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

sadly, short of blowing up capitol hill when a majority of congress "people" are in session, voting 4 Twumpy 2020 is the only way to support liberty

anti-american filth like Tlaib and Omar who say and do nothing when little girls' clitoris' are chopped off...

Biden woudla been a shoo in had he run in 2016, but now he's just another lame in the field. Making excuses for giving blacks harsher sentences for crack vs cocaine, loving baby-killing Israel at all costs. Warren's tagline is "the corporations" when she's been taking lobbyist money for years and doing nothing ...Sanders is a subhuman commie pretending to be a Dem. Fuck em all

Trump is the only choice, as far as I'm concerned. mor3 campaign promises kept than any other president

• Like 1