Will you vote for Donald Trump in 2020 ?

SubHornyBottom

Will you vote for Donald Trump in 2020 ?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Will you vote for Donald Trump in 2020 ?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 07:00 AM

On 4/6/2020 at 1:37 PM, TwinkFoot said:

I would vote for any mammal with a fucking head just to get that nazi piece of shit out of the white house. He's a complete moron.

I do not believe that you actually know the meaning of nazi.  Go and research the nazi's.  Anyone who compares Donald Trump to a nazi has already lost the argument.  It is used by those who have no true and real information to debate.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, BttmReady said:

I do not believe that you actually know the meaning of nazi.  Go and research the nazi's.  Anyone who compares Donald Trump to a nazi has already lost the argument.  It is used by those who have no true and real information to debate.

lmfaoooooo

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BttmReady said:

Please Calm down.   Someone had to reign in China after decades of transferring U.S. wealth to the Communist Party.  It will hurt for awhile but sending over $500,000,000,000.00 to China each year with little or no return to the U.S. was unendurable.  It would not have been the Democrats who would reverse this downward spiral.  So, it's left to Donald Trump to be the scapegoat.  I will support anyone who takes on China because in the long run it will benefit the U.S. many times over.  Just be a little patient.  History will judge his decision very positively.

You apparently believe the completely bullshit lies that Trump is telling about "$500 billion" going to  China with nothing in return. It's not like we simply wrote checks for that amount and China cashed them; we BOUGHT stuff, lots of stuff. That's why it's called TRADE.

It's arguable that we should perhaps not outsource so much of the production of the goods we need and consume to China, but that's a strategic decision not made by the government, but by greedy corporations seeking to maximize their profits.

Also you completely undermine your stated position by suggesting we get nothing in return, and yet acknowledging the enormous costs to farmers because China isn't buying billions of dollars in agricultural products any more. Only a Trump supporter could fail to see that this is inherently contradictory - if we were getting nothing in return, then there would be no sales for farmers to lose. Typical Trumpanzee logic.

As for history: hahahahahahahahahahaha. History is going to rightly judge him as the biggest fool ever to serve as president.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BttmReady said:

As someone with a background in European history and a very good grasp of contemporary politics, I can assure you he's pretty damned close.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 6/9/2020 at 11:19 AM, BootmanLA said:

As someone with a background in European history and a very good grasp of contemporary politics, I can assure you he's pretty damned close.

True. 
The cliff note version is to just read the definition of Fascism. From that alone, it's easy to see that Trump is using the playbook of both Mussolini and Hitler. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I will vote for Trump, the Left has gone crazy. I am not impressed with the Republicans currently. I think they have been too weak during these protests, riots and witch hunts.

I have little faith in politicians as it is. If they would vote to add term limits for themselves I might regain a shred of respect for them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

ABSOLUTELY! Less government intrusion involved in my life and the best economy since the 1980's.

Four more years.

Publicly, Trump may be a bit of a rumpled train wreck, but he doesn't appear to be suffering from dementia as does Biden.

For too many years the Washington politico's have been living their well-to-do daily existence without anyone questioning their happy little status quo. Four years ago the rules were rewritten. The Washington elites don't know which end is up. Let them earn their money in an environment where they must deal with the unknown, like the rest of us.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

On 4/3/2020 at 4:19 PM, BootmanLA said:

So in other words, you won't answer the question asked (Do you really believe the results would have been the same...) and instead pronounce yourself "above" the petty concerns of ordinary people who are so foolish as to think that there's a difference in degree between, say, stale bread and a shit sandwich covered in vomit, and that said difference matters.

Forgive me for not recognizing that some people aren't affected by such trivial concerns as those which confront us, and our government. How short-sighted of me not to recognize that the solution is simply declaring oneself above such petty concerns and not giving a shit about anyone else.

To answer your question of "would things have turned out the way they did if clinton won"? To be frank, I don't know. I don't know what the economy would be like under Clinton nor do I know whether or not my taxes would have been as high as they would be under clinton. I don't know if there would be as much social unrest as there currently is. I don't know whether or not there would be as many sensationalist scandals under clinton as there are under trump. The two "right-wing" judges appointed to the Supreme Court just agreed with the left wing judges on the abortion restrictions, LGBT employment issues, and native american tax law. So that point becomes moot.

You can literally remove yourself from participating in this crooked and corrupt society where politicians are bought by corporations and bankers. You can advocate for autonomy from the State and fuck off to the woods. You do not have to vote in this system. Focus on your local communities instead because the crooks on Capital Hill do not care for the people.

I hate taxes, I hate the government, I hate being told how to live my life, I hate this never ending war. I hate this two party system. I hate gerrymandering and court stacking, I hate how the Federal Reserve has never been audited. I hate how the government will kill its own citizens to push an agenda.

• 2 months later...

"... the best economy since the 1980's."

Just to set the record straight with the facts. On June 8, 2020 The National Bureau of Economic Research declared that a 'U.S. recession began in February 2020 bringing an end to a record-long 128 month expansion'. If you do the math, that takes us to 2009. That "best economy" you refer to began and flourished under President Obama. It is the current president with his obscene spending and tax giveaways to corporations and the 1-percent who has destroyed that 128 month run while turning America into the kleptocracy we currently have.

Edited by 123
the quote I was replying to didn't show up, sorry still learning my way around the site.

4 hours ago, cumbbear said:

"... the best economy since the 1980's."

"The economy" is not the same thing as the stock market. Barely half of Americans have any stock holdings at all, and for the vast majority, it's a small amount held as part of an IRA or 401(k). 84% of the stock market's value is held by the top 10% of Americans (by wealth). Focusing on the stock market only means that the richest of the rich keep getting richer.

And remember: when gifted with over a trillion dollars in tax cuts, what did all the big companies do? Buy back their stock, which drives up the price per share, and makes those who hold it even richer. So Donald Trump's government gave away more than a trillion dollars to make the richest of the rich even more rich.

What matters most to the vast majority of people are (a) salary/wage income - which was stagnant in real terms for decades - and (b) home equity, because a home is the single most valuable asset most families have, IF they have one. Unfortunately, thanks to the LAST recession brought on by Republican policies of under-regulation, the housing bubble that burst in 2008-09 has yet to recover completely in many places, and many people stand no chance whatsoever of ever being able to buy a house.

One thing that IS "the economy" is the jobs market. All the Trumpanzees want to stop the jobs clock as of February 2020, as though the last six months never happened. But they did - and even though we're recovering some of the 21 MILLION jobs lost in March and April of 2020, we're nowhere near the employment level that Donald Trump inherited in January 2017 after seven years of growth under Obama. In fact, even if we keep recovering jobs at the current pace - and that's assuming another wave of the Trump Virus doesn't sweep the country and force another round of shutdowns - Trump will be the first president in history to show a net jobs LOSS for his entire presidency.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Trump is not a Nazi. He is a facist, following the Facist Guide Handbook to the letter:

1.) Present yourself as the sole individual able to solve a nation's problems;

2.) Present immigrants and foreigners as enemies and evil-goers;

3.) Create doubt about the objectiveness of the media;

4.) Create doubt about the trustworthiness of government (i.e, the Department of intelligence, the Post Office, election results)

5.) Belittle opponents in order to silence them;

6.) Accept no responsibility for mistakes made by you or your administration;

7.) Aim your message to appeal to the lowest common denominator: the unsuccessful, the under-educated, the lazy, the "entitled" and the self-delusionable.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/14/2020 at 1:48 AM, Sub4MasterSF said:

Trump is not a Nazi. He is a facist, following the Facist Guide Handbook to the letter...

There is a 6 episode PBS documentary series titled "The Dictator's Playbook" that is well worth watching if you can access it. Everyone should see it! Pay special attention to episode number 3 on Benito Mussolini. Tagged "Meet the man who created fascism, an ideology that would plunge all of Europe into darkness." The similarities to what is going on today are chilling!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for pointing out all the ignorant fuck wits I will most certainly not ever have sex with.

I had a date that was going very well. Went back to my place and were watching a movie in bed. I would have totally taken his dick. However, he passively mentioned that he voted for Trump.

I fucking told that stupid cunt to get the fuck out of my house immediately.

Fuck off with ignorant xenophobic nonsense. I don't care how hot you are if you're a racist, ignorant, cunt you can just fuck right off and die.

Bye.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2