Will you vote for Donald Trump in 2020 ?

SubHornyBottom

Will you vote for Donald Trump in 2020 ?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Will you vote for Donald Trump in 2020 ?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 07:00 AM

On 6/25/2020 at 10:20 AM, Stryking1 said:

ABSOLUTELY! Less government intrusion involved in my life and the best economy since the 1980's.

Four more years.

Publicly, Trump may be a bit of a rumpled train wreck, but he doesn't appear to be suffering from dementia as does Biden.

For too many years the Washington politico's have been living their well-to-do daily existence without anyone questioning their happy little status quo. Four years ago the rules were rewritten. The Washington elites don't know which end is up. Let them earn their money in an environment where they must deal with the unknown, like the rest of us.

You're a fucking idiot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/23/2019 at 7:06 PM, lovetobefucked said:

Why? Would you rather vote for that serial killer psychopath Hillary? Or Uncle Joe Pedophile Biden? Or Kamala I Hate America and Americans Harris?  Or the total dumbass Cory Booker? Every single fucking candidate is a fucking unAmerican joke with their heads up their ass.

I'm sure you sound smarter with a dick in your mouth. 

• Upvote 1

People vote for trump because he hates the same people they do.  Forgetting that sometimes they are in his cross hairs also.  Although I seems like he hates everyone that doesn't make him money.

I can discuss supply side economics, trickle down economics and why I don't think they work. (Greed). But the sheer incompetence in the Oval Office.  The divisiveness,  the hate, the name calling, the lies or if you must just the level of bullshit.  The man can't tell the truth if his life depends on it. even when it's on tape or video.  Even if it's just semantics and your call making up on the fly different from lying it still has the same effect.  If he can't tell the truth, believing anything that comes out of his mouth is just wishful thinking.

The rise of the far right, the white supremacy, the tacit support the flat out support of the police state in the name of law and order.

The rise of the religious right into a political force that is trying to tell me what I can and can't do with my body, who I can marry, etc.

The lowering respect that we have int he world.  I was never comfortable with the US being the world police, but the ridicule that we are held in now. 

I've voted Republican all my adult life until Trump.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Oldercumslut said:

I've voted Republican all my adult life until Trump.

FWIW, I've voted for Republicans for president, for governor, and for senator in the past, though not every election. The GOP lost my presidential vote during the first GWB term and my vote for governor while Piyush Booby Jindal was our governor. I've never voted for either of our two GOP senators because they're both major hacks and fakes. Now, with Trump, I will not vote for a Republican for dogcatcher, or any other office, until every last Trump enabler has been removed from office.

As I have repeatedly stated, I don't care if the Democratic nominee is 

a) Joe Biden

b) the reanimated zombie corpse of Adlai Stevenson

c) a dented can of pork and beans on the discount sale rack at Dollar Tree

I'm voting for the Democrat. Period.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Oldercumslut said:

The rise of the religious right into a political force that is trying to tell me what I can and can't do with my body, who I can marry, etc.

I hear you, but this is hardly a new development in the GOP, and can't really be laid at Trump's feet. The GOP began seeking out the Evangelical vote decades ago, seeing them (correctly) as a loyal and reliable voting bloc, so long as the party kept dangling culture war issues like gay rights and the repeal of Row v. Wade in front of them. 

It's deeply and monstrously cynical on the part of GOP leaders and strategists, who couldn't care less about these issues, but pretend to in order to get the evangelical vote. Reagan was the first presidential candidate to really put "morality" on the ballot (working with creeps like Ralph Reed, who founded the "Christian Coalition"). Prior to Reagan, we had Nixon, who courted the white racist vote by adopting the Southern Strategy, looking to court southern racists who were turned off by the Democratic Party's push for racial equality with the Civil Rights Act. 

So, white racists and Christian Dominionists came into the GOP's "big tent" starting in the 60s, continuing on into the 70s and 80s, and still very much a force today. 

The short version- Trump is a malignant narcissist who couldn't give a crap about moral issues or Christianity. Pence, on the other hand, is a true believer.

Edited by ConversionPerv

When I talk about the cynicism inherent in the GOPs use of the Evangelical vote, here's an example that illustrates what I mean.

At the end of George W. Bush's first term, his prospects for reelection looked grim. It had become clear that he had lied us into an invasion of Iraq for no real reason other than greed and hubris. And Afghanistan was an ongoing quagmire with no end in sight. 

So republican strategist Karl Rove came up with an idea he hoped would mobilize Evangelical voters (who by and large weren't thrilled with Bush's warmongering) and get them to the polls. And that's why, all of a sudden, a series of "Protect Traditional Marriage" amendments to state constitutions went up on the ballots in several states. 

It was red meat to the Evangelical base, who flocked to the polls and handed Bush a second term.

All of this was a deeply cynical move. No one in the Bush administration really gave a crap about "protecting marriage". Certainly Karl Rove didn't give a shit about it. Newt Gingrich? LOL

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

We have arrived in Hell (or at least the vestibule), as clearly can be seen by looking at the dumpster fire that is 2020.  It does not appear to be frozen over... indeed, parts of it (California) are on fire.

Not looking too good for Trump getting my vote. Nor McConnell, neither.

Put the CIVIL back in American civilization. Don't vote for bullies. Because civil servants should be just that.