Will you vote for Donald Trump in 2020 ?

SubHornyBottom

Will you vote for Donald Trump in 2020 ?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Will you vote for Donald Trump in 2020 ?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 07:00 AM

>implying i vote in the first place.

Voting is dumb and the only election where your vote actually matters is your local elections. All the senators answer to the lobbying groups. The popular vote is merely a temperature reading of the country. The Electoral College decides the president because the FlyOver Country deserves representation as much as the Left Coast.

Vermin Supreme 2020 because John McAfee is still on the run from the IRS about unpaid taxes

• 3 weeks later...

Can’t say he won’t get re-elected. I won’t vote for him, but not a fan of Biden either. I think Biden will be less of a dip shit than trump and gang.  So maybe there will be some improvement to how the federal government works for its people.  

I'd vote for anybody in order to dump Trump. I considered myself a Republican but have always voted for who I thought would be best for America.   But after seeing how Republicans have reacted to protect Trump at all costs and the blatant hypocrisy they've shown in defending him it will be a long time before I vote for a Republican again.   Trump is fundamentally unfit intellectually, morally, temperamentally, and psychologically to be the leader of our country.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2020 at 1:47 PM, putitinmecoach said:

>Voting is dumb and the only election where your vote actually matters is your local elections. <

Really? Do you think that a hypothetical president Hillary Clinton would have appointed the same two right-wing Supreme Court justices that Trump did? Or the nearly quarter of all federal appeals court judges (where the vast majority, >99%, of all federal cases get a final ruling)? Just because Clinton (or Biden) wouldn't usher in a grand new era of peace and harmony and freedom and equality all on their lonesomes doesn't mean those elections don't have SEVERE consequences.

On 3/4/2020 at 1:47 PM, putitinmecoach said:

The Electoral College decides the president because the FlyOver Country deserves representation as much as the Left Coast.

Historical ignorance aside, the electoral college has nothing to do with "flyover country", which didn't exist when the EC was created. The Electoral College decides the president because the founding fathers, dominated by slaveholding interests, wanted to ensure that southern slave states would always have voting power that far exceeded the actual free population of the slave states. It's worth noting that no other republic in the world has even attempted to come up with a system like this - further proof it's tied up specifically in the key issues of the period it was created.

"Flyover country" is a nicer way of saying "places where not as many people live". We're a country that broke away from our colonial overlords on the premise that all men are created equal, and we have a Supreme Court with the motto "Equal Justice Under Law" engraved over its entrance, and we have a constitution whose most far-reaching amendment, the Fourteenth, promises all persons the "equal protection of the law", and yet some people still think that flyover country people are more equal than others. How very Animal Farm of them.

• Upvote 1

On 2/17/2020 at 10:59 AM, Jessyboy said:

Trump said he will help the farmers and from what I'm hearing back home they are not doing well but are going broke.

And one of the primary reasons they're going broke is the tariffs he imposed on China, which caused them to retaliate and levy tariffs on lots of US products, primarily agricultural ones. Yet still many farmers don't grasp that Trump's rhetoric of being for the farmers is just like the hot air cows produce from either end, and just as smelly.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2020 at 3:05 PM, BootmanLA said:

Really? Do you think that a hypothetical president Hillary Clinton would have appointed the same two right-wing Supreme Court justices that Trump did? Or the nearly quarter of all federal appeals court judges (where the vast majority, >99%, of all federal cases get a final ruling)? Just because Clinton (or Biden) wouldn't usher in a grand new era of peace and harmony and freedom and equality all on their lonesomes doesn't mean those elections don't have SEVERE consequences.

Historical ignorance aside, the electoral college has nothing to do with "flyover country", which didn't exist when the EC was created. The Electoral College decides the president because the founding fathers, dominated by slaveholding interests, wanted to ensure that southern slave states would always have voting power that far exceeded the actual free population of the slave states. It's worth noting that no other republic in the world has even attempted to come up with a system like this - further proof it's tied up specifically in the key issues of the period it was created.

"Flyover country" is a nicer way of saying "places where not as many people live". We're a country that broke away from our colonial overlords on the premise that all men are created equal, and we have a Supreme Court with the motto "Equal Justice Under Law" engraved over its entrance, and we have a constitution whose most far-reaching amendment, the Fourteenth, promises all persons the "equal protection of the law", and yet some people still think that flyover country people are more equal than others. How very Animal Farm of them.

ok so uhhhh im gonna let you in on where i stand on that "tried and true" political compass (u kno the one) so that u understand where i fall politically. i would be considered somewhere in between an anarcho-capitalist and a minarchist. the 2 party system is gay af bcuz it doesnt matter which foot u vote for, ur still getting kicked.

I don't vote because there is no Good in voting. There is no 'lesser evil' to pick. There is simply Evil. The politicians have been picked and have backing from the corporations and bankers and various billionaire "philanthropists". Come Election Day, I will go to the polls and write in John McAffee as a show of no confidence in the Election process.

4 hours ago, putitinmecoach said:

ok so uhhhh im gonna let you in on where i stand on that "tried and true" political compass (u kno the one) so that u understand where i fall politically. i would be considered somewhere in between an anarcho-capitalist and a minarchist. the 2 party system is gay af bcuz it doesnt matter which foot u vote for, ur still getting kicked.

I don't vote because there is no Good in voting. There is no 'lesser evil' to pick. There is simply Evil. The politicians have been picked and have backing from the corporations and bankers and various billionaire "philanthropists". Come Election Day, I will go to the polls and write in John McAffee as a show of no confidence in the Election process.

So in other words, you won't answer the question asked (Do you really believe the results would have been the same...) and instead pronounce yourself "above" the petty concerns of ordinary people who are so foolish as to think that there's a difference in degree between, say, stale bread and a shit sandwich covered in vomit, and that said difference matters.

Forgive me for not recognizing that some people aren't affected by such trivial concerns as those which confront us, and our government. How short-sighted of me not to recognize that the solution is simply declaring oneself above such petty concerns and not giving a shit about anyone else.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, seaguy said:

Hell No! Only an idiot would vote for that lying piece of shit.

Exactly.

Only stupid and lazy people that cant manage to get facts support the kind of self serving insanity coming from DC.

Im not voting for Biden either. The "vote blue no matter who" rhetoric is complete bullshit. Like yeah, ill vote for whatever dipshit you foist off on us. If that is the case we might as well not even have elections.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 2:15 PM, BootmanLA said:

And one of the primary reasons they're going broke is the tariffs he imposed on China, which caused them to retaliate and levy tariffs on lots of US products, primarily agricultural ones. Yet still many farmers don't grasp that Trump's rhetoric of being for the farmers is just like the hot air cows produce from either end, and just as smelly.

Please Calm down.   Someone had to reign in China after decades of transferring U.S. wealth to the Communist Party.  It will hurt for awhile but sending over $500,000,000,000.00 to China each year with little or no return to the U.S. was unendurable.  It would not have been the Democrats who would reverse this downward spiral.  So, it's left to Donald Trump to be the scapegoat.  I will support anyone who takes on China because in the long run it will benefit the U.S. many times over.  Just be a little patient.  History will judge his decision very positively.