First Ever Breeding by Someone From BreedingZone

Guest BreedMeInVegas

Guest BreedMeInVegas

If the person want's to comment and confirm who he is, I'll leave that up to him!

First off, I didn't know he also had a profile on here until he had been fucking me in my sling for about 10 or 15 minutes!  He messaged me on BBRT and that's how we arranged to meet up to have some fun.  And fun it was!  After he arrived we briefly chatted while we were taking our clothes off.  He got totally naked while I remained in a black jockstrap and a chastity cage underneath it.  He seemed curious about the chastity device as well as the explanation as to what and why I like wearing it, so hopefully in the future if we hook up again, he either asks me to wear it, or is at least ok with me wearing it.  After stroking his cock and feeling it grow to a very nice length and thickness I got down on my knees in front of him to suck it for a minute or two before realizing how good it was going to feel inside me.  After getting up into my sling, and then adjusting the height to make it comfortable for him, he slowly slid his bare cock into me little by little while we both were hitting a bottle of poppers.  Once he was in, we then both enjoyed what had to have been a good 30-45 minutes of him being inside me, hard and raw, fucking me both hard and slow at times, and ending with two nice warm loads of his cum coating the inside of my hole.  After cuming in me the first time, he pushed that load pretty deep inside me, so when the second load filled me up, and he dropped it pretty shallow inside me, it gave me a nice wet hole to play with and provided the perfect lube for the toys I played with after he left.

Normally I like to use an ample amount of lube to make things easier to slide against each other, but the nice thing about when a top only slightly lubes his cock, is you can tell when his pre-cum is staring to flow because things get more and more wet, and warm.  As someone that bottoms 90% of the time, my favorite position is in a sling, hence the reason I bought one.  Second to that, one of the things I enjoy most is a top that can shoot more then one time in a session.  Not only was this guy able to shoot two good loads in me, he never went soft in between them.

As he was fucking me there was the normal verbal stuff about how it felt, getting to hear how good fucking bareback and breeding felt, as well as the last time each of us had been bred, or bred someone.  When he told me he saw me on BreedingZone my mind immediately started doing a mental Google search of what I had posted on here, and how much could be used against me or turn him off.  But I quickly realized two things.  One, he obviously didn't read anything too bad because he messaged me and agreed to hook up and was now sliding his nice hard and bare cock in and out of me.  Second, being truthful about what you post, and being open about what you are into, and have done, makes it easier for people that are into similar things to find you, and that could end up in a very fun and hot fucking and breeding session like it did last night!

Hopefully we can find time to do it again, as well as have a fun 3some and/or do some DP since those are two things that he really seems to like, and I wouldn't mind doing as well!  Looking forward to also hopefully meeting other BreedingZone members around the country and world when I travel.  Anyone in London Sept 6-9 looking to have some fun???

Guest BreedMeInVegas
17 hours ago, Edvegas said:

Yes, we are going to play again soon!

I can't wait!  Maybe we can make a video for everyone here to enjoy!

Edited by BreedMeInVegas
Additional text

Guest JackEdJIZZ

I have fucked with two men from Breeding Zone.    One was a guy I met while on PrEP.   Beefy redneck type dude with a chubby cock that sported an enormous (in relationship to the rest of the dick) mushroom head.   He claimed to be POZ and we had some nice times. That big cock-head made a distinctive sound as it entered and exitied my gay ass.  But, he seems to have just drifted away---no contact and no postings on BZ

The second guy was more recent.   In fact, he became my second conversion.   He had just tested Negative and wanted bred with the bug.  We chatted on line and eventually in RT.   I finally agreed to gift him.  He agreed to be exclusive during the process.   I hammered his ass for the first time just a year ago (Labor Day Weekend)   I topped  him as much as I could as often as I could.   He was POZ by Halloween.   And by Thanksgiving, he too had seemed to drift away.   He went on meds as soon as he was confirmed POZ.   He no longer wanted to fuck or even talk.   I am guessing he regretted his decision to go POZ.

I have a couple more guys I am chatting with.   Hopefully things work out that we can share cock and cum soon.   Would love to have someone be able to share there story of me knocking them up.

• 2 months later...
On 8/27/2019 at 5:36 AM, JackEdJIZZ said:

I have fucked with two men from Breeding Zone.    One was a guy I met while on PrEP.   Beefy redneck type dude with a chubby cock that sported an enormous (in relationship to the rest of the dick) mushroom head.   He claimed to be POZ and we had some nice times. That big cock-head made a distinctive sound as it entered and exitied my gay ass.  But, he seems to have just drifted away---no contact and no postings on BZ

The second guy was more recent.   In fact, he became my second conversion.   He had just tested Negative and wanted bred with the bug.  We chatted on line and eventually in RT.   I finally agreed to gift him.  He agreed to be exclusive during the process.   I hammered his ass for the first time just a year ago (Labor Day Weekend)   I topped  him as much as I could as often as I could.   He was POZ by Halloween.   And by Thanksgiving, he too had seemed to drift away.   He went on meds as soon as he was confirmed POZ.   He no longer wanted to fuck or even talk.   I am guessing he regretted his decision to go POZ.

I have a couple more guys I am chatting with.   Hopefully things work out that we can share cock and cum soon.   Would love to have someone be able to share there story of me knocking them up.

Still wanting to meet my first bz top to fill my ass - hot!

• 1 month later...