words for cum

faglory

So many words, some make my mouth water and some make me chuckle like a small boy finding naughty words.  
As for favourites?  I like it simple, to the point;

Sperm, spunk, spooge, seed, cum, jizz.

Single syllable words that convey everything you need. Nothing fancy or florid; just the juice I crave.

• 1 year later...

Thanks for sharing that exhaustive list of semen-yms.  Love that play on words too.

Some very creative ones in that list.  The only ones in he list I don’t like and would exclude are any of the ones connoting something gross or negative.

Some of them were rather humorous too.

On 6/15/2020 at 10:20 AM, Loveitraw said:

So many words, some make my mouth water and some make me chuckle like a small boy finding naughty words.  
As for favourites?  I like it simple, to the point;

Sperm, spunk, spooge, seed, cum, jizz.

Single syllable words that convey everything you need. Nothing fancy or florid; just the juice I crave.

That reminds me of a car I once owned which had the number plate SP03 OGM - my colleagues called it the spoogemobile! 😜 They were unaware of my cruising activities…ahh the irony!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...