What looks best?

Dirtyfuckboy

What would suit me?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Should I go clean shaven or hairy?

• Should I go back to being clean shaven and look wholesome
    • Or should I continue to embrace my natural manly hair

switch it up depending on your mood - that's what I do.  takes a while to grow all that back, but I feel like shaved shows muscle/abs better.  Seriously doubt ANYONE ever says "No" to you for ANYthing, so go with what makes you feel sexier, nasty and dirty (hairy I think :))

• Like 1

Guest POZitiveBoyZ

I’ll tell you that hairy guys looks a much better and sexy than clean shaved. Cuz when it’s shaved it’s looks like an average go-go dancer and it’s boring. You loose your individuality with your hair. Anyway, you can do everything you wanna do of course. But in my mind a natural manly hairy man body looks a much sexy and hotter than a clean shaven

I can admire the image of your smooth body, but its the one of your furry body that makes my cunt viscerally ache for your cock and seed. Seeing a breeder's virility displayed through his fur flips switches in me. Nothing makes me feel like a good breeding hole better than a horny breeder's bush getting jammed up into my cunt as he drives his load home hard.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Bare or hairy. Makes no difference to me. I have a nice 7 inch cock and I usually keep it bald. But I have also been hairy. Either way I have always been sucked. And I love to suck a cock weather it is bald or hair. It is the creamy, delicious cum that I crave. Yum so good and I could swallow cum all day long.