It was a standard night.  Late.  Laying in bed next to my wife who was sleeping soundly.  It was my time, essentially the only time I could bounce around on sites like A4A, BBRTS, and Breeding Zone and dream of the things I could get up to, or in me.

I’ve always been Bi, but my chances to explore my Bi side had always been limited to a few times a year and the anonymity of an adult store’s vid booths.  From the start, I knew I loved sucking cock.  Actually, even before I sucked my first cock I loved to wear panties, sometimes pantyhose if I could manage to grab a pair.  When I did go to the booths, I always wore panties.  Not that anyone ever saw them, I was always on my knees before anyone there could get my pants down.  I never wanted my cock touched because I knew I’d cum almost immediately and then all the desire would be on the floor in a puddle and I’d have to leave.

This secret held well into my 40’s and I’d managed to keep those desires buried in my “real life”.   To that end, I only had two pair of panties-both thongs.  One was a pale pink “no seam” pair and the other a sexy, deep red lace number.  The red lace one I’d wear to work at least once a week so I could feel the texture of the material pulled right against my hole.  It was such a turn-on I needed to wear dark pants to hide any bleed-through from the precum I generated because of the intense sensation.

But, back to that night.  As I scrolled through the profiles I fell deep into the rabbit hole all the profiles dragged me down.  This one was 6’5”, 250 lbs with a brutal looking cock, the next was a kinky fucker into bondage, piss play, and group action.  The more I looked, the harder my cock got, and the wetter my shorts became.  The more I looked, the more I didn’t want to just look.  I wanted to be in their place and I wanted them in me-balls mashed against my drool covered chin as I knelt before them wearing just my tight panties, my hole creased and clenching against then thong.  As time had worn on, the occasional trip to the booths and the secret lingerie weren’t cutting it.  I needed to act.  There wasn’t really a choice for me anymore.

The danger of going into some stranger’s house pulled at the pit of my stomach, made me feel like I was in one of those falling dreams I couldn’t snap awake from.  I’d already set the framework for my next step when I’d set up my account a long time ago.  Because I loved being on my knees worshipping a hard cock, I’d set my screen name as “Need2submit”.  It seemed only natural, but it also was another kind of step I wasn’t aware I’d taken.  A certain type would always bite on my profile, and they wanted exactly what that name implied-a slut who would do any goddamned thing they decided.  As time had gone by, I began to want the same thing, but this time outside the fantasies clanging around in my skull.  I wanted to take that next step.  I needed to take that next step.

Just as I felt my cock almost ready to burst from the thought, the message tag popped.  I’d chatted with a LOT of guys, but it was all talk.  I didn’t tease or flake, I would just evade when that hook-up request came up.  This time, though, something clicked in me.  If the man on the other side of that message wanted something, he was going to get it as soon as I could manage.

I opened it and saw the screen name, “Victoria”.  Clicking to the profile, it was a cross dresser in full drag.  He was a top, and that confused the hell out of me.  I then flipped back to the message.

VICTORIA: Hi.

ME:  How’s it going tonight?

VICTORIA:  Bored.  Horny.

ME:  Same here.  Only more so.

VICTORIA: LOL.

And so it began.  As my fingers skated across the keyboard, I found myself an hour in and stiff as a side of beef in a deep freeze.   He was cross dresser and a serious top.  In one of his pics, I could also see what else was on offer: a very long, very fat dick that snaked out of a pair of black silk panties and rested on the top of his opaque black stockings that seemed painted on his leg.  The pic was too low res to see the stain of precum dripping out of the mushroom head, but I knew it was there.  And my mouth watered.

VICTORIA:  So, let me guess.  You’ve never done this before, but you’d like to take this to the next level.

I sweated as I typed.

ME:  Yes.  Yes please.

VICTORIA:  If we meet, you will definitely go to the next level.  Full-on drag.  Makeup, wig, heels—the whole slutty package.  And then, you’ll find levels you’ve barely been able to imagine.

God.  My heart was almost beating out of my chest.  I had dreamed forever of getting completely decked out, going full sissy.  And then the words came.

ME:  Yes please.  Absolutely.

VICTORIA:  Then that is what will happen...

to be continued...    

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...