Democrat or Republican?

Londonbear

Guest POZitiveBoyZ

Liberal Democrats only. There’s no any reasons to me to get fucked with a Republicans. I prefer to not giving my holes to someone who is liar, hater, racist, sexist, homophobe, trancephobe and who wants to start a new chapter of the Nuclear World War

6 hours ago, NLbear said:

You don't really know what he is until the after-fuck-chat do you?

This post is about an ideal preference, I might well have been fucked by a few Tories but I would never have known as that would be anon sex only, if I knew the guy fucking me it would never be a tory

11 hours ago, POZitiveBoyZ said:

Liberal Democrats only. There’s no any reasons to me to get fucked with a Republicans. I prefer to not giving my holes to someone who is liar, hater, racist, sexist, homophobe, trancephobe and who wants to start a new chapter of the Nuclear World War

Thats a nice generalization.

Dick is dick regardless of their political stance.

• Upvote 1

Just like HIV status, political affiliation/preference is not an item that comes up in conversation.   Maybe in passing a top would say, enjoy my gift, or leave my toxic load in you, but never has he said vote for _________________________.   

• Like 1

Lifelong registered Republican. Since I'm slightly right of center, I vote for and fuck/get fucked by whoever the fuck I want.

Basically, both parties are shit.  

I conceal carry every day.  I'm an armed and dangerous faggot who will #shootback.  

Edited by C10H15N
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1