What's a good area in Orlando to get a motel for hookups?

albmascbttm

What's a good area in Orlando to get a motel for hookups?

Obviously, too close to Disney World is probably not a good idea... the locals seem to think it's too far for a hookup, and the general crowds, kids, etc, plus most hotels here don't have free parking (not good for locals coming to hookup).

Downtown Orlando doesn't really have too many options, and AirBNB/MisterBNB is not an option as the home owners don't want hookups ("guests") in their homes.

So this kinda leaves us with Kissimmee, the MCO airport area, or near Universal/SeaWorld. (I've once stayed near Winter Park and Altimont Springs, and there seems to be no action in that area.)

Can any locals or frequent Orlando visitors chime in on where's a convenient region of the city to get a motel so that hookups will be possible?

I'll also be hitting up Club Orlando bathhouse.

Parliament House is your best bet.  Granted its not a classy place, but a gay resort.  Parking is free, and always people playing. Use gay aps to find others, or play "balcony bingo" as its called.  Lat naked in bed, curtains open, and door slightly open.

• Upvote 1

On 9/1/2019 at 7:58 PM, PG1961Canada said:

I've stayed at Parliament House a couple of times just for that reason... it isn't a 4 star - but it is a gay resort and easier to find guys for hookups.

Not even sure its a one star! Hooking up is EASY though!  Just look for guys in room with curtains open, and door slightly open.  Or be that guy! Ass up and naked on bed works well.

• Like 1

Orlando sure is complicated. Just stayed there 4 days to get away from Hurricane; stayed in the Airport area. Indeed got some very nice loads. On the sites like BBRT, A4A, everyone is too far away, like 4 miles but in an urban setting that is a long drive. The loads I got by the airport were all married guys in the afternoon. Evenings became a chat fest on BBRT, A4A and Doublelist. Parliment House is good for sex but when I stay there and meet a guy online they don't want to come to PH; they don't want to be seen there. So that begs an answer to the original question. Is there a place in Orlando, lets say close to Parliment House, besides those sleezy motels on Orange Blossom, that is nice, convenient and easy parking?  If there is, then can still get guys that are PH cruising online or find guys at home who are searching. I've found "hosting hotel" usually gets great responses in other cities but wow, Orlando is difficult.

Edited by atllkg
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, atllkg said:

Orlando sure is complicated. Just stayed there 4 days to get away from Hurricane; stayed in the Airport area. Indeed got some very nice loads. On the sites like BBRT, A4A, everyone is too far away, like 4 miles but in an urban setting that is a long drive. The loads I got by the airport were all married guys in the afternoon. Evenings became a chat fest on BBRT, A4A and Doublelist. Parliment House is good for sex but when I stay there and meet a guy online they don't want to come to PH; they don't want to be seen there. So that begs an answer to the original question. Is there a place in Orlando, lets say close to Parliment House, besides those sleezy motels on Orange Blossom, that is nice, convenient and easy parking?  If there is, then can still get guys that are PH cruising online or find guys at home who are searching. I've found "hosting hotel" usually gets great responses in other cities but wow, Orlando is difficult.

Orlando is like Tupperwear, you can ALWAYS find a bottom, but NEVER a top!  You have some valid points about traveling, especially with the I 4 construction.  YES there are LOTS of married guys looking, BUT if you stay at P House, the gay market is there.  

Edited by tighthole64