Rapey-est Travel Locations (otherwise safe)

408curious

Bottom guy looking for travel advice.

Looking for travel location that have the most potential for fun, but are safe to travel in.  Not looking to be murdered by religious fundamentalists or extortionist.

What are some places where the local tops will chase some smooth white ass and not take "no" for an answer?

Cities in Africa?  Countries in the Mid East safe from being stoned or beheaded?

Edited by 408curious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/29/2019 at 4:32 PM, 408curious said:

What are some places where the local tops will chase some smooth white ass and not take "no" for an answer?

Since you'll presumably be unable to control the brutality level, you should also consider the availability and quality of emergency medical care. If you're looking to be violated without needing a colostomy, then you might want to pursue a "consensual non-consent" arrangement with someone less likely to do permanent damage.

On 8/29/2019 at 6:32 PM, 408curious said:

Not looking to be murdered by religious fundamentalists or extortionist.

But being murdered by a regular psychopath with no religious views or intent to extort would be fine?

Look, dude, this question is just not reasonable to ask. You are asking us to give you advice on where to go to place yourself in significant danger, and answering may not even be permissible under the site owner’s new posting restrictions. We get this as a fantasy, but I think I reflect the rational majority here in saying that acting on it isn’t something this community can get behind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ErosWired said:

But being murdered by a regular psychopath with no religious views or intent to extort would be fine?

Look, dude, this question is just not reasonable to ask. You are asking us to give you advice on where to go to place yourself in significant danger, and answering may not even be permissible under the site owner’s new posting restrictions. We get this as a fantasy, but I think I reflect the rational majority here in saying that acting on it isn’t something this community can get behind.

Not to mention racist to paint Africans and Middle Eastern men as rapey

Edited by polyglutton
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Did you ever get any good recommendations for rape tourism? I would be curious to know if there are cultures that are particularly known for forceful sex. And would you be willing to pay for the privilege?

South Africa is infamous, but as far as I know, the victims are mostly female locals.

I have heard multiple stories of wealthy Arabs traveling to poor countries to brutalize young prostitutes, but those practices don't necessarily generalize to the culture at large or to older male victims.

Edited by Phallarchist
  • Thanks 1

This question is really not appropriate.  I fear the night I turn on late night cable TV and see an ad that offers luxury accommodations, an all inclusive drink package and also the opportunity to be raped by our many willing and highly qualified staff!   Sure, let me get on a plane and have my rectum ripped apart, sounds like a great way to spend a vacation!