made an arrngement o be preloaded for a top..........

Londonbear

so for today I made an arrangement to get fucked by a top who likes a pre-loaded hole. Obviously this takes some planning and with the number of flakes around, it has to be safely organised. So I get fucked by the first guy, who gives me two loads, now the second guy wants to come at 5.30 and the third buy just after 6........

Only issue is that I checked in with the guy I was collecting all this cum for to see what time he needed my wet hole...... and he has bailed on me. I also get the impression that if I hadn't reached out to him, he wouldn't have bothered to tell me he wasn't coming.

I guess I am fine as I have had a good day which will still leave me with four loads in my ass....... however I wouldn't have been hosting all these guys, and carefully planning the times had  it not been for this top specifically asking me to do this for him as its his biggest fantasy. I am not sure how cool I am with him not bothering to cancel, after i have been to so much effort on his behalf.

Agreed. The top is an asshole for bailing (and even more so for not letting you know).  I've a couple of guys that "will only fuck a pre-loaded hole" and a couple that only want to be first.  Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.  Sometimes, I shoot some spunk lube up my ass and tell him it's cum.  Sometimes I push the load out of my ass (and freeze it) and tell him he's my first today.  I don't have time for your nonsense. Fuck me like the whore you want me to be and hit the road!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, phukhole said:

Agreed. The top is an asshole for bailing (and even more so for not letting you know).  I've a couple of guys that "will only fuck a pre-loaded hole" and a couple that only want to be first.  Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.  Sometimes, I shoot some spunk lube up my ass and tell him it's cum.  Sometimes I push the load out of my ass (and freeze it) and tell him he's my first today.  I don't have time for your nonsense. Fuck me like the whore you want me to be and hit the road!

I have considered keeping a few frozen loads in the ice box for this kind of situation, then if I cant get a line of of guys especially for a demanding top, then at least he would think I had made the effort.........

• Upvote 1

On 8/30/2019 at 6:09 PM, phukhole said:

weirdly this guy has fucked me twice before............

In that case there may have been a valid reason. He should have let you know however, it's the polite thing to do. Certainly if he wants to get together with you again some time. I can understand you're frustrted after going through all the effort to please him and done what he asked. 

I know its not the usual thing to turn away tops or hot guys with big loads, but I guess I am a guy who thinks manners are important, I wont mess guys around and make a big effort to do exactly what I commit to and if I cancel it would certainly be before a guy had got around to douching let along collecting loads for me........

• Like 3

16 hours ago, ffbareff said:

@Londonbear You are a true gentleman and a model for all bottoms. 😉👍

Indeed you are, @Londonbear.  Sometimes I think true tops just don’t realise how much effort bottoms go to in order to give them a pleasurable experience: the cleaning out, the diet, the pre-loading, etc.  Nonetheless, manners are for everyone, including tops, and I’m afraid I’m not one of those subservient bottoms who believes that tops can do no wrong.  He’d have to have a very good excuse indeed if he wanted to use my arse again, and I’m not just saying that to be petulant. The fact is, I would just lose interest in him, especially when there are so many other tops around, as you so clearly demonstrated yourself!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I've had the same experience with a top in London, want you to be preloaded or I'll take you to the sauna in Vauxhall and get you loaded up and then take you home and fuck you all night. Took the day off work and didn't eat the day before, cleaned out totally, took the loads from two new guys at home, one so big that I bled a little and then he goes quiet and doesn't bother to answer. Leading up to this he Asked me if I wanted five or so frozen condom loads to take home to eat later, really got into the hot talk then nothing. Very frustrating as I took the day off work and didn't need to, I could have been loaded by two strangers any day of the week and to be honest I looked forward to getting piggy with this guy, deepthroating him, taking all his spunk blindfolded, wanted to fuck me the first time with a ripped condom and get verbal telling me his hot cum is now leaking inside me and there's nothing I can do about it as he would pin me down. mmm I like to hear things like that

wonder if it's the same guy 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/1/2019 at 8:53 AM, Londonbear said:

I know its not the usual thing to turn away tops or hot guys with big loads, but I guess I am a guy who thinks manners are important, I wont mess guys around and make a big effort to do exactly what I commit to and if I cancel it would certainly be before a guy had got around to douching let along collecting loads for me........

Maybe it was a legitimate issue factoring in you'd have 2 other times with him.  But still you made plans based off of him and he didn't seem to give a fuck.