Mom's Hospice Whore

First a little about myself. I just turned 18 a few months ago. It's been mom and I for as long as I can remember. Mom has been a nurse at least my entire life and even before then. She is now the head nurse (no pun intended) at our local hospice which cares for men with AIDS. I have been around sick men ever since I can remember. I have helped mom and the other nurses out quite a bit. I clean up on occasion and help feed those that cant feed themselves. The disease has never scared me. When I was a lot younger I realized I enjoyed being around these men. My voice and mannerisms were more feminine than masculine. I discussed this with my mom and discovered I was indeed gay. My mom approved of my sexuality so I got lucky there. As my hormones started kicking in I noticed being around these men was giving me a hard on. I would come home and jerk off and then lick myself clean. I enjoyed my own cum and definitely wondered what theirs would taste like. Since I had no dad the birds and the bees were taught to me by mom. We discussed my fantasies I was having for those men and she said for my 18th birthday I could start living out my fantasies in real life. She revealed that some of the men thought I was beautiful which made me blush. I stand at 5 feet 3 inches and weigh about 110. Shoulder length blonde hair that thanks to mom I style it like a girl does. As my teenage years progressed I noticed my fantasies were getting hotter. I imagined being called a dirty faggot while taking these mens loads. Being pissed on had crept in there as well. I knew that I at 18 I was going to get fucked. What I didn't know was that I would be the hospice whore and I couldn't refuse any loads. The night before my 18th birthday mom instructed me on how to clean out my hole. After doing this I had a lite dinner and repeated the same process the morning of my 18th birthday. Mom inspected me and when she was satisfied she handed me a pink silk robe and slippers. I was told that was my clothing for the next four days. My birthday fell on a Thursday. We left home and headed to the hospice. Before going in mom attached a leash and collar on me and led me inside like a bitch. As we neared the entrance mom took off my robe. Once inside I was put on all fours and led into the family room. There were 2 men there already. Mom took off my leash but left the collar on. She told the two men which I recognized to have fun knocking me up. I knew what she meant because of my research on the matter. Before mom even walked out the door Sam had his cock in my mouth. Mom just laughed and went about her business. Sam is definitely a sick man. He has sores on his body and cock. I must admit I still worshipped his cock. The other gentleman Michael stopped Sam for a minute. Michael then slapped me a couple of times across the mouth to get my lip bleeding so I had an open wound while giving Sam a blowjob. Those sores were rubbed all over my busted lip. Some would say that's abuse but I came from Michael doing that. While I worshipped Sam's cock Michael only using spit for lube rammed his cock up my ass. I tried to scream but Sam held me tight against his cock. Sam's cock is only 7 inches and sort of thin. Michael on the other hand has a ten inch cock and fairly thick. It felt like Michael ripped my ass into. I soon realized that he did it on purpose to get me bleeding so I can take his AIDS cum directly in my bloodstream. Sam came fairly quickly but he didn't pull out of my mouth after cumming. I did swallow his cum and he let me nurse his cock while Michael continued the assault on my hole. Michael fucked me for a while and kept saying how good my pussy felt. Okay I thought only women had pussies but I quickly learned that as a bottom my ass is a pussy for gay men. When Michael got ready to cum he sped up his thrusts and was pounding my pussy hard. I started moaning and Sam pulled his cock from my mouth so my moans couibe heard by anyone walking outside the door. Then it happened. Michael started cumming and Breeding my pussy. God it felt like he shot a dozen huge globs of AIDS cum in my pussy. After he finished he kept his cock in my pussy to make sure I got it all and to make sure no cum leaked out. Once he was soft even I was exhausted. Both he and Sam left the room and I thought I was going to get a nap in. I was wrong. Mom came walking in with two more men to use me. She inspected my pussy and laughed. She said oh I bet in a couple of weeks you will be pregnant. But don't worry because once you're knocked up then your ass is going on meds. You are still my son and I want you around for a very long time. In the meantime your little faggot ass needs to get back to work. You still have 18 more men to satisfy today. At this point my pussy is sore but I knew I couldn't tell mom no. So I put my ass in the air and my mouth open to satisfy the next two men. Well time to get back to being a whore. 

• Like 34
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 3

Guest pozNegLust
On 8/31/2019 at 8:05 PM, sevren said:

Interesting story, the mom part weirds me out personally but otherwise super hot! 

Yeah, I don''t find the mom part sexy at all.