Mom's Hospice Whore

• 2 years later...

This is a great beginning! So many pozzibilities for the young whore. Does he help recruit other chasers to serve the men of the ward? Does he want to share the men with other chasers? One thing is clear. He loves serving their sexual needs.

• 3 weeks later...

Thomas and Roger were the next two gentlemen who entered the room. Both of their cocks weren't very big but looks can be deceiving. They both stood in front of me while I would suck one cock and jerk off the other. I repeated this process for a while before Thomas laid on the floor and had me mount his cock. Just when I got his cock all the way in me Roger pushed me slightly forward and then slid his cock into my pussy along with Thomas'. With Roger sliding his cock in my pussy I could feel my pussy stretching to accommodate both cocks. It hurt to be stretched out but I knew I didn't have a say in the matter. Once Roger had his cock in all the way both gentlemen stayed still for a couple of minutes while my pussy adjusted to it's new position. With me being a little over 5 feet tall and each of these gentlemen being well over 6 feet tall I was in perfect position for them to start fucking my pussy in unison. The feeling of having two cocks sliding in and out of my pussy in unison was pure bliss. My little clitty was soon spurting out cum onto Thomas' stomach. Thomas had sores everywhere and I started licking as many as I could while being fucked. The blood on my lips had dried up so I begged Thomas to slap me to get my lips bleeding again. He happily obliged and soon my lips were cut open again. With my new cuts I continued licking Thomas' sores. With their cocks rubbing together in my pussy both men didn't last too long. After about 10 minutes of fucking my pussy Roger said he was about to cum. As soon as he started Thomas soon started cuming right after. Feeling one load of cum erupting in my pussy is one thing. But 2 cocks at the same time is out of this world. These men gave me so much cum that I could hear the slurping noises coming from my pussy. Once Roger went soft he slipped his cock from my pussy. But Thomas stayed hard. He started thrusting his hips hard into my pussy. Roger came around in front of me and started fucking my mouth at the same time and it wasn't long before he was hard again. Roger must have read my mind because he took his cock from my mouth and rammed it back into my pussy along with Thomas's cock. Fuck I was loving being double penetrated. I was moaning so loud it drew my Mom's attention. As I'm getting my pussy fucked hard by both of these cocks she entered the room and just watched her son being a dirty whore for these men. Everyone knew she was my mom so it didn't surprise anyone. She was encouraging both men to fuck me like the dirty nasty whore I was becoming. Both men obliged and really started fucking me much harder and making my pussy so fucking sore. It wasn't long before both men were coming again in my pussy. Thomas came first followed by Roger. I don't know where these gentlemen had the energy to fuck me like they did in their condition but I loved it. As each of their cocks went soft and they pulled out of me they both collapsed. Mom rushed me out really quickly while they attended to them. I was led to a private room away from everyone. 30 minutes later Mom came in and told me they both passed away. I was saddened by hearing this. She comforted me and told me that it was their wish to go out like that. She said she was proud of me for making their last few minutes on earth enjoyable for both. She said while they are taking care of cleaning up the area this room would be my new play area. She said that I still had more men to satisfy. I confessed to Mommy that each of them had cum twice in my pussy and both times I it was from double penetration. She kissed me on my forehead and said that's good to know because the next two men coming are thicker than any cocks you have had so far. My clitty got excited and squirted in front of my Mommy. She just laughed and as she was walking out the door she said Goddamn you are such a dirty little faggot. 

• Like 7
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I do find this a hot story "but" please change the Mom to dad-its not a turn on & it disturbs the flow of the story. This is men taking the sub slut so he should be the only Fem in the story. Otherwise, its getting good & I wish the fem slut were me-would be great if a relative got to him & pozzed him too x

• Downvote 1