Jail sex

Guest pigchaser

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
15 hours ago, HossGa said:

I've got all the Prison fuck stories you want to hear!     Real Stories!   I've been locked up almost 8 years now.  And got 4 more years to go.IMG_20231218_214806.jpg.e754a752ae4365eb3c897ad1fd511cd4.jpg

Dam hot..  tell some stories please..

Prison sex is a lot different from fucking in the free world.  First off you don't have easy access to fuck.  Unless the guy your fucking is in your housing unit.  And then there's the guards.    So.  What I do is I have the guys I want to fuck moved into my housing unit.  Then the guy or guys will take a empty hot sauce bottle and some petroleum jelly and clean there ass out. After there clean. They will come to my cell. I'll put up a jam in my cell door so the guard making his rounds can't snatch it open on us.  Then I'll have another guy be my lookout.  If a guard comes in my lookout will yell. 12 on floor!    That let's me know I have to hurry up.  If all goes well it can be very nice.  There's no condoms in prison.  So all sex is bare!  I cum in almost all of the guys I fuck.  Some want you to pullout and cum in there mouth.    If your in an open dorm.  The best place to fuck is in the dorm shower.  But that's a story for another time.  

• Like 6
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, HossGa said:

Prison sex is a lot different from fucking in the free world.  First off you don't have easy access to fuck.  Unless the guy your fucking is in your housing unit.  And then there's the guards.    So.  What I do is I have the guys I want to fuck moved into my housing unit.  Then the guy or guys will take a empty hot sauce bottle and some petroleum jelly and clean there ass out. After there clean. They will come to my cell. I'll put up a jam in my cell door so the guard making his rounds can't snatch it open on us.  Then I'll have another guy be my lookout.  If a guard comes in my lookout will yell. 12 on floor!    That let's me know I have to hurry up.  If all goes well it can be very nice.  There's no condoms in prison.  So all sex is bare!  I cum in almost all of the guys I fuck.  Some want you to pullout and cum in there mouth.    If your in an open dorm.  The best place to fuck is in the dorm shower.  But that's a story for another time.  

I bet the shower is hot

• Thanks 1