Just sucked my first cock

cockcum95

Awesome, man! There's really nothing like sucking your first cock and tasting that first load of sperm. I have a hell of a lot of cocks in my mouth and swallowed buckets of sperm by this time in my life, but still remember every detail - the feel, the smell, the taste, the emotions - of that first cock I took in my mouth.

• Upvote 1

This is where I'm at. I've sucked my first cock, haven't swallowed yet though. Still trying to find a daddy to break me in, have me swallow him and fuck and breed me. Why's it's so hard to find a top to do that? 

On 9/1/2019 at 3:50 AM, cockcum95 said:

Yeah now I've started I don't think I can stop. Can't wait to be on my knees again. Servicing other men is what I was born to do.

I held off and tried to "be a good boy" for years, but my willpower slowly wore away while the urge to have a cock in my mouth, feel it pulsate, and taste another man's cum going across my tongue and down my throat won out, and I found myself naked on my knees in a storage closet sucking off a stranger... and loving every moment of it.

It was like the dam broke. Once I'd done it once, it became something I have to have regularly. And the need grew. I have to watch my hard cock disappear inside another man's mouth, feed him my cum, be naked on my knees sucking multiple men's cocks with other guys standing around watching me be a shameless slut and waiting their turn.

I tried topping a few times but it's something I only really enjoy with a certain body type. Then, eventually, I took the plunge and took another man's cock in my ass. It was like a whole new world of erotic pleasure was opened up. I couldn't believe how incredible it felt, how slutty, how vulnerable.

The first time another man touched my cock, long ago under a bathroom stall wall, I came immediately, then felt ashamed and swore that I'd never do that again. Now I only wish I'd started this adventure 20 years earlier.

Congratulations on your big step! You have so many wonderful experiences ahead of you! Go at your own pace, but don't hold yourself back. Enjoy!

• Like 1

Guest Receptacle2BBred

Question on what feels better when getting sucked? Does it feel better when the cocksucker leaves their mouth open and does not close it while going down deep and back up or does actually closing their mouth and making a suction and actually causing a sucking action feel better? Or a combo? And staying down deep at the base and sucking like a bottle like milking it? Please help me improve.....

Congratulations on your new addiction! Try not to go too overboard. I remember after my first taste all I wanted for months was to suck every single cock that I could nonstop. And just about did.  

Keep on sucking and improving your skills and you'll be draining balls across the land in no time at all.

• Upvote 2