How tf does KIK work?

Guest Cle216fkr

Guest Cle216fkr

I've heard of guys hooking up off KIK but it seems like a dead end to me. Ive found some local groups just putting in my city name+gay or dl but all the groups are full and you can't even direct msg someone from the group list😒 anyone having better luck?

ill try to help ya a bit. i also noticed kik groups are full instantly. but ive also come to find out that many of the groups are full of fake accounts. so one person (usually the leader) will have 20-30 fake accounts just to make it look like theres a lot of traffic. or there will be two very similar groups with very similar people in each, where one seems to have a lot of sexy posts and good conversation, and the other is gossip and down talking and just being snide. 

my advice, start your own private kik group and be very very selective of who you allow in. its supposed to be sexual and fun. nobody should exploit that. 

good luck my friend. 

• Thanks 1

Guest CuriousDallas

The search for groups on KIK isn’t the greatest but if you enter in your city (Dallas in my case) and what you’re looking for (BB, bare, raw, gay, teen, anon, whatever) you’ll find something. If the rooms are full keep trying back. The ones I use have a moderator and you have to verify typically. It’s also not always what you want, and I’ll use the Dallas Bareback as an example. You’d expect gay guys looking for bareback but there are a LOT of straight guys and girls in there looking. I didn’t know that was a straight thing (always used condoms with the girls I dated or hooked up with). So in that case you have to add gay. Gay teens Dallas is another example...you can get lesbians and trans in there, not to mention under 18 so be careful there too. I’ve started a chat room but it’s hard to draw people when there’s only a few in it. Most people in the chat rooms PM each other rather than chat in the room and if I’m looking I’ll see who’s been actively lately and message them. Usually you move to IG or Snap instead. There’s other apps guys use other than KIK for hookups but KIK has a lot of users and more to choose from. I hope that helps.

Guest Cle216fkr

These suggestions did help thanks.  Found a few groups still kinda slow but hopefully it'll pick up. Not sure how to get guys in my group tho. Even found some raceplay groups so that's a plus😈

I've had spotty results with KIK - a lot of flakes, a lot of bots, a lot of curious, but not ready.  That being said, I HAVE had maybe a dozen tops hit me up for a NSA fuck and taken all of their loads - some in BB groups, some in DL groups and some in bookstore/theater groups.  I've used it when travelling too.  It works, but not as well as bbrt for me.   Other times, I just end up bending over in a bathroom and hope for the best!