a second load from a guy who fucked me ages ago

Londonbear

Today this hot guy who fucked me ages ago hit me up on growlr, and said we should fuck again, but this time he wanted to play verse. I havn't shot for a while so shooting in his ass seemed like a great idea so I got ready. He came over and we both got rock hard, then I fucked him, but as I started getting close he pulled off my cock, turned me over and dove into my ass with his tongue, and then his cock. he got really verbal telling me that he couldn't believe hot how my ass was, and then get fucking and and rimming me until he shot what felt like a massive load into me, he then asked me to shoot on his face, so white he pushed his load deeper into my greedy hole with his fingers he sucked my cock until I blew my load, half in his mouth, then all over his beard and chest, it was a massive load as usual, turns out hes just moved into a flat literally at the end of my street too!

• Like 2