What was your most underwhelming experience giving head?

backdoorjimmy

A while back I met this guy on grindr and he warned me that his dick was small. I'm not picky about that kind of thing so I told him I'd come over anyway. When he took his pants off, his dick wasn't that small at all. Probably 5 inches rock hard, and thin. He looked like he was humiliated by it, so I made out with him and told him I thought it was nice and that I wanted to suck it. 

Maybe it was his attitude or his lack of passion, but when I was sucking it I felt really... underwhelmed. Normally I really get into sucking cock and love every minute of it. But this time I was thinking, "How fast can I make this guy shoot so I can get the heck out of here?"  When he finally came, I smiled and swallowed, then I thanked him for giving me his load. Even then, he was more worried about if it tasted bad than anything. I usually like to finger my ass while I blow a guy, but I was so turned off that I didn't even feel horny enough to do that. When it was over I just kissed him and left feeling unsatisfied and turned off. 

Does anyone else have a "Well that sucked"  experience about giving head? 

6 minutes ago, backdoorjimmy said:

A while back I met this guy on grindr and he warned me that his dick was small. I'm not picky about that kind of thing so I told him I'd come over anyway. When he took his pants off, his dick wasn't that small at all. Probably 5 inches rock hard, and thin. He looked like he was humiliated by it, so I made out with him and told him I thought it was nice and that I wanted to suck it. 

Maybe it was his attitude or his lack of passion, but when I was sucking it I felt really... underwhelmed. Normally I really get into sucking cock and love every minute of it. But this time I was thinking, "How fast can I make this guy shoot so I can get the heck out of here?"  When he finally came, I smiled and swallowed, then I thanked him for giving me his load. Even then, he was more worried about if it tasted bad than anything. I usually like to finger my ass while I blow a guy, but I was so turned off that I didn't even feel horny enough to do that. When it was over I just kissed him and left feeling unsatisfied and turned off. 

Does anyone else have a "Well that sucked"  experience about giving head? 

Wow, i think you were really sweet. You kissed him and thanked him, what  nice guy!

For me, it doesn't happen often, usually at an Adult Store where a guy obviously doesn't want to cum, just wants to be sucked. For me, it's not just the cum, i want to take a Tops pleasure and orgasm into me, if it feels like he is bored, i lose my desire.

26 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Wow, i think you were really sweet. You kissed him and thanked him, what  nice guy!

Thanks :) I'm submissive in bed but it also made me sad that he was so ashamed of his dick. He had nothing to be ashamed of and I wanted to try to make him smile, even just a little bit. 

28 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

For me, it doesn't happen often, usually at an Adult Store where a guy obviously doesn't want to cum, just wants to be sucked. For me, it's not just the cum, i want to take a Tops pleasure and orgasm into me, if it feels like he is bored, i lose my desire.

Same here. I love sucking dick. When a top is totally turned on and needs to get off, it's my pleasure to take his dick in my mouth and enjoy everything about it. I love feeling its stiffness and smelling its musk and running my tongue all over the shaft and around the head. When his precum is pouring out it drives me crazy, and when he cums, I know I'm going to have a nice load to swallow or wear on my face. 

Until I hooked up with that guy, I'd never had someone seem so uninterested in getting his dick sucked. It was almost like he regretted the hookup but decided to go through with it anyway. Ugh. 

11 minutes ago, backdoorjimmy said:

Until I hooked up with that guy, I'd never had someone seem so uninterested in getting his dick sucked. It was almost like he regretted the hookup but decided to go through with it anyway. Ugh. 

i think there are guys who do that, i.e., hook up and then have guilt or something.  It's sad, i know what you mean about loving to make a Top happy... i feel sad if i don't, that's such a big part of it for me.

5 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i think there are guys who do that, i.e., hook up and then have guilt or something.  It's sad, i know what you mean about loving to make a Top happy... i feel sad if i don't, that's such a big part of it for me.

It's like they're the ones that normally ghost people on grindr when we finally get to the point of meeting up. But they forgot to ghost me and now they feel obligated to go through with it since I'm already there. 

2 minutes ago, backdoorjimmy said:

It's like they're the ones that normally ghost people on grindr when we finally get to the point of meeting up. But they forgot to ghost me and now they feel obligated to go through with it since I'm already there. 

yes, no doubt this happens sometimes.