Who's that hot guy in the (vid, ad, etc) discussion

viking8x6

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Moderators

So, I ran across this vid of two bearded and tatted guys fucking at a urinal today, and from the length and the content I'd guess it's commercial work of some kind. Anyone know? Or at least who the guys are? It really turned my crank (I confess I didn't even make it halfway through before I blew a huge load)...

image.png.4c7ee5e89d8720d63c95cc4248e2e0f7.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

So, I ran across this vid of two bearded and tatted guys fucking at a urinal today, and from the length and the content I'd guess it's commercial work of some kind. Anyone know? Or at least who the guys are? It really turned my crank (I confess I didn't even make it halfway through before I blew a huge load)...

Jake Nicola and Vince Parker, I think

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

Hot guys.  What was the name of the clip and where did you find it?

5 hours ago, DisplayName said:

Hot guys.  What was the name of the clip and where did you find it?

As dodger38 said, the guys are Jake Nicola and Vince Parker. The video is scene 1 of "Rest Stop" from Raging Stallion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Here's another one I'd like to know about. I'm sure I've seen the top before - I thought in a TIM video, but I couldn't find him there. He's aggressive and sensual, which is a nice combo, though he's not my usual type.

image.png.682aba1812f06a8c6df426e588b72080.png

Sorry for the light flare - it's a problem with the original media.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

Here's another one I'd like to know about. I'm sure I've seen the top before - I thought in a TIM video, but I couldn't find him there. He's aggressive and sensual, which is a nice combo, though he's not my usual type.

Another great shot.  Both guys are hot as hell.

• Upvote 1

Guest jaysinnx
23 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

Gunner Erickson, this is a scene from dudesraw.com

3 hours ago, SamuelFerreira said:

Anyone know who this top is? 

If I recall correctly, and if they're the same, they used to have a lot of great breeding videos on xTube.  I think "cowboy" was in their screenname and they are in Texas.  He was always a super hot verbal Alpha breeder.

14 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

If I recall correctly, and if they're the same, they used to have a lot of great breeding videos on xTube.  I think "cowboy" was in their screenname and they are in Texas.  He was always a super hot verbal Alpha breeder.

Thanks for the help!! 

Unfortunately, i tried to search more stuff from them, but i found nothing... if anyone have links to another videos from them, i'll really appreciate!