How many STD’s in a year

I have been barebacking for years and have been lucky regarding not catching STD’s 

However because I have been traveling a lot and going to cruise clubs and saunas and taking loads in dark rooms I have gotten gonorrhea and chlamydia twice in 4 months 

how many stds have you gotten in a year ?

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I average gonorrhea twice a year - throat and/or butthole. My record is gono 3 x in a year -- 5 x in just 20 months. (Not even counting crabs, which I get 2-3 x a year, too, but it's hard to tell if it's a new infestation or just last month's that I didn't quite get rid of.)

Edited by RandyCubby
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So far 2019 was the yr I kept catching stuff and i felt really shitty emotionally. Caught gonorrhea oral/anal/penile, penile chlamydia, 2 UTIs, and hpv from the one time I actually used a condom lol. For some reason I catch stuff when I top but not much when I bottom. I really wish there would be an improvement in the medical system here in the US to have testing/treatment much faster and convenient for the people that desire to get rid of it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ltncumdump88

Started September of 2019 gonorrhea and chlamydia, tested on January 2020 tested again this month. Now I have chlamydia and syphilis. I'm also happily HIV positive. 

• 2 months later...
On 4/21/2020 at 10:40 PM, ltncumdump88 said:

Started September of 2019 gonorrhea and chlamydia, tested on January 2020 tested again this month. Now I have chlamydia and syphilis. I'm also happily HIV positive. 

SO HOT! 
I’d love to get so of your strains! I’m also happily HIV positive too. Not on meds. 

I've had two rounds of gono in the past year. The first appeared in late November after I was at Mr Int'l Rubber. The second was right before the world shut down in March. I had sex with three guys over a week, and I'm pretty sure I know which one gave it to me again. Thankfully I didn't have to suffer lockdown with that bug - it would have been torture. Picture it, no treatment and no one to share it with. [shrugging shoulders emoji]

I dunno. Either I’ve been super, super lucky. Or something else. But I’ve never had any STI. Period. Full stop. 

and I’ve been an absolute cum sewer of a pig as well., less so these days, but my late teens, 20s and 30s. I was a fucking whore.