Can't get my mind off it

GingerDomGuy

Friday night a sissy friend was feeling lonely.  They are poz and I'm neg.  She's has just been so depressed since she got diagnosed in November.  I have been letting her blow me for months bare but she seemed extra down.  I fucked her with a rubber but I guess I got too into it and the damn thing popped so she got bred.  I'm not really into the gifting/chasing scene but for some reason I've had a hardon basically 24/7 since then.  

It was something about that huge smile she got after I had came and AFTER I said the condom broke.  She just poked her ass up in the air and stayed in that position for half an hour.  She said she wanted to absorb all of it.  It was some primal need for cum to be deep in her ass.

Is it common for this raw desire to just fuck bare holes after an accident like this?  I've always been on the safe side sexually.  This hasn't been me.

Dont get me wrong.  I have a few bareback partners.  Its just ive been very careful with the selection process over the years.  No tweakers get my load.  No strange hole fuck pigs.

I bull a few couples so ive never really wanted to take anything home and fuck up that deal.  Occasionally ill have slip ups like the broken condom thing.  There is more than one occasion where i "forget" the rubber when the bottom wears a skirt and has a pretty little sissy bottom.  I may get drunk at a gloryhole and forget to put a cover on it when the guy backs onto me.  Ive never picked anything up though.

This need just be my deeper urge to spread my seed everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2019 at 3:24 AM, GingerDomGuy said:

Friday night a sissy friend was feeling lonely.  They are poz and I'm neg.  She's has just been so depressed since she got diagnosed in November.  I have been letting her blow me for months bare but she seemed extra down.  

Wish I had some poz sissy friends to enjoy hot times with! Glad you enjoyed her hot cunt