Asleep and Taking Loads

My boy and I have been coming up with some fun risky scenarios to play out getting him more comfortable taking raw POZ cock. It totally turns both of us on. Over the past few months, I’ve shared his holes with a few guys, mostly buddies, mostly NEG or POZ and medicated. He suggested lining up a few NEG guys online to come over for some group fun and pretend to be drugged up and knocked out. He figured I’d be there to keep things from getting out of hand, so where’s the real harm, right? He told me that he’d start to moan or ‘wake up’ if he’d had too much and wanted to stop. Plus, I’d get to watch these strangers breed my boy and then fuck their cum into his ass. What could go wrong? 

My boy decided that Saturday night would be our best bet to get a lot of guys. I placed an ad with a few naked pictures showing his hole full of cock, one of it freshly bred and leaking seed, letting guys know he was serious:

GUY TAKING NEG LOADS WHILE PASSED OUT. FUN STARTS AT MIDNIGHT THIS SATURDAY. SEND PICS AND STATS FOR ADDRESS. 

Within the next two days, I’d had about ten replies. Most were from NEG guys who loved the idea. One was from someone POZ saying how risky it was just to trust people. He went on to say that some POZ guys might just say they were NEG and join the scene anyway. He included a pic of his muscular back with a big biohazard tattoo and a really nice, slightly saggy ass. I knew he was right, but sent the address and instructions to come on in to the rest of the NEG guys who I wanted to see raw top my sleepy boy. 

Saturday afternoon we had an early light lunch and I got the house ready while my boy lounged in the tub and took his time really deep cleaning. We put the bed in the middle of the room and stripped it of our normal sheets with a black rubber mattress cover in their place. My boy took a few hits of poppers and laid down as I ate his hole. Around 11:45, I heard the front door open and two or three voices chatting as they came up the stairs. 

My boy winked at me and closed his eyes. Three guys came in and stripped their clothes off as I fingered my boys ass, saying that he was out cold, and they could have their way with him. One guy shoved his cock down my boy’s throat. Another one lined up and spit on his dick before shoving it into my boy. My slutty boy must have been really struggling to not groan or moan on those cocks. The third guy, a real frat boy, seemed to be having a hard time getting it up, so I knealt down suck his cock until it was ready to breed my boy. 

While I was gobbling the frat boy’s cock, a fourth guy showed up, big muscle guy. I remembered his thick tool from his pics. He stipped off his shorts and winked at me while I went back to sucking the frat boy off. The first two men came, one shooting his load all over my ‘sleeping’ boy’s face and hair. The first top shot his load deep into my boy. When he pulled out there was a white river leaking out. I smeared some cum out of my boy’s bangs onto my cock and pushed their cum into him. I fucked my boy for a few minutes. The first two guys were naked and jerking each other off while the frat boy watched and slapped his thickening dick on my boy’s slack mouth. 

The muscle guy tapped my ass and told me he was ready for his turn. He was rock hard and truly thick, naked from the waist down, his frame peeking out of a black tanktop. I knew my boy must have been struggling to take it all so fast, even though he was well-lubed and pretty open. I watched from behind as he forced inside my boy, his broad shoulders flexing under that shirt. 

My boy remained totally silent as the guy stabbed his dick balls deep and then went to hammering. When he was about to cum, he shook his head and said, ‘not yet.’ The frat boy was finally fully hard and slid on into my silent boy. I needed a piss really bad, and the first top told me he was thirsty. ‘Not here,’ I said, and pointed to the bathroom. The guy got in the shower and I pissed into his mouth. He swallowed every drop. We were only out of the bedroom for a minute or two when the frat boy shouted that he was going to cum, and we raced back in to watch him hammer his load into my ‘passed-out’ boy’s hungry hole. 

The muscle guy was next to my boy’s shoulder with his back to us, tapping a spot on his arm. He jerked his cock as the frat boy came then took his place, not waiting for me to have a turn. 

The guy grunted and growled as he pummeled my boy’s raw ass but my boy never made a sound. As he force fucked my boy, I watched as his ass flapped around and realized where I’d seen it before. I wasn’t at all surprised when his shirt crept high enough that I could see the points of his biohazard tattoo peeking out, but I was too horny to do anything to stop it. I knew this POZ stranger was about to breed my boy, just like he warned me he would. 

The muscle stud roared as he filled my boy up. ‘I’m breeding you, boy, filling you up with POZ cum! You like that?’ he asked. The three NEG guys sort of freaked out and made a quick exit, grabbing their clothes as they left. I stood there shocked, but fully hard and about to shoot my load. 

Still inside my boy, the guy leaned forward, ‘You like this game boy? Want me to call my toxic friends over and share your hole with them? You want me to stop?’ My boy didn’t reply. I knew he wanted to eventually take POZ cum, and was waiting for a sign that it was time to call it a night. I rubbed my boy’s face and tried to ask him if he wanted more, but he just drooled. I was a little freaked out. The POZ muscle top went over to his phone and clicked around. He held the screen towards me and I saw a conversation on it:

Person 1: Hey boy. Nice profile. You take raw POZ cock?

Person 2: I want to… I have this fantasy.

Person 1: Yeah? What’s that? 

Person 2: I convince my man to host a NEG-only party and pretend to be passed out. But, I get a POZ guy to come over and actually give me something so I pass out and can’t stop him from breeding me.

Person 1: Yeah, boy? I could do that for you. I have connections… and maybe some POZ buddies who might be into joining… 

Person 2: Cool Keep your eyes  peeled for an ad. That’ll be us. In case my man doesn’t send you the address, here it is: **********

Person 1: Cool. You really want me to mess you up and knock you out?

Person 2: Yes, please.

The POZ stud took his phone back and grabbed my hips. He guided my cock into my boy’s puffy cummy hole. 

‘You like this scene?’ ‘Yeah,’ I replied. 'Breed him. Mix your seed with mine inside him. He wants this.’ He rocked my hips forwards and backwards faster and faster until I shot my load into my boy, pushing that POZ and those NEG loads deeper inside him. 

The stud licked his lips as I pulled out and spread my boy’s cheeks. He sucked out as much cum as he could until it was smeared all over his mouth. ‘Clean me!,’ he ordered. I licked all over his mouth as he jammed his fingers in and out of my boy. 

‘Good thing you’re into this. My buddies are already on their way over…’ 

• Like 42
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...