Best New York / Manhattan hotel for Anon scenes?

insatiablebot

I am looking at hotel options in Manhattan (preferably mid town) where one can stay without worrying about security checking key cards/IDs of tops who'd come to fill up my fleshy bouncy ass with their loads.

Any fellow bottom sluts who've arranged similar anon scenes for themselves in a Manhattan hotel where security wasn't an indue and all the tops could come up to your room and drop their load into you without any logistical issues? Please help :)

Edited by insatiablebot

Hotel Pennsylvania is really popular for this but late at night after 11, they say they check key cards downstairs to let people to the elevators. Most of the time they don’t, but that’s their claim.

Gem Hotel in Chelsea is pretty good for these scenes as well. Also, Holiday Inn on 26th St, I’ve bred quite a few guys there. No key card needed at either.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, poptronic said:

Hotel Pennsylvania is really popular for this but late at night after 11, they say they check key cards downstairs to let people to the elevators. Most of the time they don’t, but that’s their claim.

Gem Hotel in Chelsea is pretty good for these scenes as well. Also, Holiday Inn on 26th St, I’ve bred quite a few guys there. No key card needed at either.

Thanks a ton :)