The Man Behind The Face

losolent

Part 4 - Jacob The Designer

Luckily this morning was only partially naked just wearing shorts, strangely though I didn't feel so awkward or embarrassed today, it was like I had new found confidence. As I came round the screen I caught a side on glimpse of the man, he looked to be in his 30's, fairly tall quite muscular build under his perfectly fitted suit and groomed to perfection, his black hair styled to suit his face and even his beard was sexy. At first he paid no attention to me but engaging with Patricia over getting a new model for his male underwear range. Patricia was trying to juggle him and me and she excused herself coming over to assist as the shorts were not sitting right. Eddie and the man said hello and kissed each other on the cheeks. Then our eyes met across the studio as I took the full sight of him in, he was drop dead gorgeous and exuded masculinity and sexual appeal. I must have blushed as he started walking over towards me still talking to Patricia but his eyes were now focused on me, it felt like he was sexing every part of me the way he looked me over carefully and so obviously.

"Jacob I will see what I can do but you need to reign in your expectations" Patricia said getting annoyed.
His eyes still on me "That simply won't do" he paused looking at me "I want him" he said making her turnaround.
Patricia looked at me "No he is not right for your brand, to inexperienced" she said moving my arm.
Jacob smiled at me "I want him so make it happen" he didn't wait for an answer, he turned and walked out.
Eddie laughed from the other side of the room "You can't win Patty".
"You are friends with him so tell him he can't have him" she replied turning to look at Eddie.
Eddie snapped a picture of Patricia "No can do, he has made up his mind. Anyway a trial won't hurt" he said.
Patricia huffed "Designers Tom, they just want everything and mostly never happy with what they get".
"She says the same about me Tom" Eddie said walking over.
"Your just difficult Eddie, good thing your good at your job" she said trying to stifle her laugh.
"Don't pick on Eddie he is the perfect gentleman" I replied and Eddie coughed hiding his laugh.
Patricia looked at me "Oh that is great now models are sticking up for Eddie" she shook her head "what ever next...".

I was struck since it was the first time she actually referred to me as a model. Enter Jacob the designer, he would be the second most influential and very instrumental person in my life after Brad. Now don't get me wrong Eddie was instrumental in a different way and one I lied to hold close to my chest. Patricia's phone pinged just as she finished adjust my shorts, she read the message briefly smiling then looked at me.

"Well Tom, you have your first rebook for one of the department stores" she said "congratulations".
"Eh" I said forgetting my manners "Sorry what does that mean" I asked looking confused.
Eddie walked over "More money" he said getting ready to start shooting.
Patricia rolled her eyes "It means they like what you did last time and they want you on a formal basis".
"More money" Eddie repeated chuckling "That's quick though" he said looking at her.
She smiled at me "You have just jumped nearly all my models" she said "well done and thank you Eddie".

I didn't know how big a thing that was, mostly models were just provided by Manon and only around 4 of her top models where specifically requested formally and I just got a ticket in to the top 5 models. We worked hard and before I left for lunch and my flight back to Texas Patricia came back to the studio and said I was needed back in LA next Monday for 3 days again. I wasn't sure if I had done something to upset here or if she knew about Eddie and I as she quickly went back to her office. Steve and I went downstairs and across the road to grab a salad and sat outside in the sunshine.

"So now I know your gay, how was it with you and Eddie?" Steve asked facing me.
I blushed "Incredible, I never expected him to stay with me last night" I replied "Hot body" I continued.
"All the years I have worked with him, he has never bedded a model before. You must have something on him" Steve sounded a little jealous.
"Please don't let this come between us" I said to Steve "did I upset Patty?" I asked him.
Steve chuckled "No, Jacob did that. Apparently he has asked, well demanded you next week" he said.
"Yeah, she wasn't that enthused about it" I said "although don't you think he is quite sexy?" I asked.
"Oh yes" Steve laughed "he never strays though. And don't worry you and Eddie won't come between us".

We returned back to the office and I managed to say good bye to Eddie who was busy and just nodded and winked. On my way to the airport I got a text from him apologising he couldn't say goodbye properly, he also said he hoped that us having sex would not prevent them from being friends first and foremost. It was a side to him I never could have imagined from when I first met him. As usual the midweek flight at 4pm wasn't overly busy, I walked through the boarding gate and hot to the aircraft doors wondering if Mike would be on the flight. As passengers file through to their seats I saw a female attendant, my first thought was how boring the flight was going to be without the eye candy. She checked my boarding pass and pointed me towards the seat, as I said I was getting good at this and managed to get row 7 again on the aisle. I settled down in my seat and looking through the music on my phone deciding what to listen to for 3 hours.

"Well good afternoon 7C, nice to see you again" Mike said standing behind my seat.
I turned and smiled "Hey, I didn't think you were on here, your not up at the door" I replied sounding stupid.
Mike smiled "Training a new girl" he replied looking at her "So is this you going home or to work?" he asked.
"Home, just finished work and now I have to catch up of my studying" I replied.
"Studying?" he looked surprised learning forward "how old are you?" he asked in shock.
I laughed "19, and you?" I asked him as he moved to let a passenger past.
"24 but if you tell anyone I will kill you" he laughed patting the headrest of my seat and going to the front.

It's those strange things in life that you never understand, seeing Mike on the flight was nice and almost made me feel at home although we didn't really know each other. I watched him going through a long ream of paper then writing something down on it and handing it to the despatcher who had just stepped on board. He then spoke to his trainee who nodded her head and started walking down the plane stopping at my seat.

"Good afternoon Mr Miller, we have a seat for you in first class if you would like to follow me" she said.
I stood up "Thanks that is very nice of you" I replied following her blushing so hard I thought my face would erupt.
"We like to reward our loyal passengers" she said showing me to seat 1F.

Okay so it looks like being nice does have some pay off in life. It goes without saying I was extremely well looked after and had a lovely meal, Mike even allowed me a glass of champagne since I was still to young to drink, officially that is. About two hours in to the flight I could see Mike and his trainee finishing service and cleaning up, he brought me a sparkling water over when they were done.

"Mr Miller how is your flight" Mike said handing my the drink.
Grinning "Perfect, really thank you for this" I said but Mike just waved a hand as if it was nothing.
"What do you do in LA if you don't mind me asking?" he asked catching me off guard and unsure what to say incase it was lame.
"Oh, you probably think it is stupid but I kind of do modelling" I replied.
Mike didn't look surprised "Okay that figures" he replied smiling.
I shrugged my shoulder "What figures?" replying looking very confused.
Mike chuckled "Come on look at you, your so good looking and fit" he said quietly "What do you model?" he asked.
"I will show you" I stood up and got my rucksack and pulled the folder out and opened it for him.
Mike ran his finger of the photo and smiled "I would buy that suit but only because you wore it" he said.

He showed the photo to his trainee who appeared just as taken by it. They started preparing the cabin for landing and Mike asked when I was flying back to LA, I showed him my flight details and he looked on his phone nodding and telling me he was rostered on that flight. He only did the Dallas to LA route as most other cabin managers didn't like doing the route but for Mike, he knew so many regulars, but most of them never get upgraded as it causes problems. Brad was at the airport to meet me and we stood chatting for a few minutes whilst he got a coffee for the drive back to Medina. Mike came through the arrivals door and walked over wishing me a good weekend and that he would see me Monday morning. Brad looked at me and chuckled so I had to explain it wasn't what he was thinking. Needless to say the entire journey home he went on and on about Mike constantly.

Back in Texas for a few days I did an internet search on Jacob and found his name was Jacob Jansen very popular fashion designer and married to a man called Marcus and they both ran Jacob Jansen Fashion, the logo was simple it was two letter J's back to back. I couldn't believe how much a pair briefs cost though, you could buy at least 10 for the price but I guess you pay for the brand name and prestige of wearing them. Brad stayed home for the weekend which cheered me up no end and we spent every minute together, going in to town and sitting by Medina river although the weather was now starting to turn and got colder. We talked about the modelling and Jacob, to my surprise Brad had actually heard of the designer. The Sunday afternoon we sat by the river, I read a little but Brad seemed distracted and not really in to it, I put the book down and turned on to my stomach resting on me elbows and looked at him.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" I asked "is it Melinda?".
Brad nodded "She is getting serious again" he replied picking a long stem of grass and tickling my arm with it.
There it was again he kept doing these little things that aroused me and I wondered if he knew that "Marriage?" I asked him.
"Yeah, and kids" he replied "I don't know if I want to be tied down like that" Brad said hitting me with the stem.
I looked ahead "I can't help you on that bro" I said "but it's not fair on her if you keep dithering not knowing what you want in life".
"I know" he said sounding exhausted "enough about me, what about you?" he asked changing the subject.
"What do you mean?" I replied dithering myself.
Brad laughed "Are you still a virgin or do I need to get you laid?".
I chuckled "And where are you going to find someone?" I asked then paused looking at him.
He sat upright "You have haven't you, you got laid?" he asked and I nodded "Why the fuck didn't you tell me?".
I shrugged my shoulders "It's not something I want to talk about".
Brad pounced on top me "I thought we were close enough to be honest with each other" he said head locking me.
I giggled more out of wanting him to hump me than anything "I know".

I told him all about Eddie, not in graphic detail except for me blowing him then puking which he seemed to find totally amusing and gave him something new to latch on to. He seemed happy that I finally was letting myself go and exploring things. It niggled at me the rest of the day, something was telling me he was a little jealous but I put it down to the reaction over the gay thing and he not understanding. Brad got up early to drive me to the airport before he went to work since my flight was at 7am. Dropping me off he made me promise to facetime him on Tuesday evening and I joined he queue for security. Boarding started and I waited a while to let the mad people get on first who thought the plane would leave without them if they didn't get on first. I joined the queue and they scanned my boarding pass, the gate agent looked at the screen for a moment then wrote 1F over the seat number, she smiled and pointed it out to me being discreet and I just nodded and smiled back. There he stood bright eyed and cheery, more than be said for me as I hated early mornings.

"Welcome on board Mr Miller, 1F I believe" he said pointing to my seat.
"Morning Mike, thanks" I said giving him a smile and leaving him to finish the boarding process.

The flight was busy in first class so I didn't get much chance to chat with Mike, he wrote down my return flight details when he had a few minutes. Disembarking the flight he quickly apologised and said hopefully Wednesday we could chat a bit more.

I was surprised to see Steve at the airport waiting for me. He admitted he missed having his new friend around and I hugged him at the airport in front of everyone. Wow I was getting brave I laughed to myself as we headed to the car park. The drive was crap with all the traffic and we headed up in the elevator, the doors opened and I only just managed to get out when Eddie pulled me towards the studio saying I had to get ready quickly, not even a hello or anything from him. A dressing assistant was present and handed me two boxes, I ran my fingers over the two embossed letter J's, I knew then that Jacob had got his way with Patricia. Opening the box I muttered oh crap as I saw it contained underwear, well if you could call the skimpy bit of fabric underwear. The dressing assistant chuckled and told me they are jock straps when I complained they were missing the behind bit. Eddie laughed having appeared and sent the dressing assistant out and fetch Jacob. She stomped off and Eddie rushed over nearly knocking me over to kiss me 'Fuck I missed you Tom' he said then composed himself. I knew there was nothing in this as Eddie made it clear he was in no way looking for romance he liked sex and he loved his boyfriend but stuff on the side was okay since his lover lived in New York. Which is great but random acts like this still gave me a massive boner and there was no way I could put the underwear on just now.

"Can I see you tomorrow?" Eddie asked.
I folded my shirt up "Depends, only if you stay over" I replied "I enjoyed being in bed with you".
"Yes I will stay over maybe even fuck you twice if you can handle it" he kissed me and went around the screen.

So this wasn't going to be a one off I thought to myself grinning, but then apart from having his body next to and on top of me I actually liked him as a person, much to the annoyance of the other gay male models who tried everything to get him in bed but he just showed no interest. One male model in particular was the one I had to watch, his name was Eric and I underestimated him big time.

Jacob came in with Patricia who was not overly happy as it was a dead range she told me, they then had to explain that a dead range was a design that didn't sell very well but Jacob was adamant it was Patricia's fault she dissed him saying it was bad design. Still embarrassing enough knowing that I only had weird piece of underwear on under the dressing robe as I walked around the screen. Jacob was already sat there next to Patricia who had her unamused look of her lips pursed. I dropped the robe and hung it over the back to the chair, Jacob stood and walked towards me and indicated for me to turn around. It felt like a medical exam as he checked over every inch of my body and then he smiled and nodded to Patricia, she smiled in relief and took him off to her office. As soon as the shoot was finished I put the robe on and Eddie told me to stay put and left me sat there alone in the studio, unsure what to do I waited until they all appeared again but this time the designer had a box of different style of underwear. By the time the shoot ended at 2pm I was shattered not realising how exhausting or demanding Jacob was, clearly Patricia hated having designers in the studio during photo shoots. Jacob was packing the garments back in to boxes then walked over and handed them to me 'Thank you, these are for you to keep' he smiled. Jacob kissed Patricia on the cheek 'Amazing' was all he said and to her, Patricia waited for me to finish changing and walked with me to the elevator.

"Well today has gone better than anyone expected" she told me.
I smiled "No one gives much away so I have no idea how I am doing with you" I replied.
She laughed and smiled "I will have a 5 year contract drawn up" she said as we walked.
Seth had already advised me what to do in this situation "Can we discuss this in 11 months" I replied.
She stopped and looked at me "Don't run before you can walk" she warned me.
I looked at her "I am just not sure if this is what I want to do" I said.
She seemed convinced and smiled "Your first fee has already been transferred to your bank account" she said.
I really should have read the contract properly "Fee?" I asked.
She smiled "Yes apart from a salary you get a 10% commission on the fee we charge the client".
I nodded "Oh right".
"Only if they are happy with the results" She went on to explain "It might change your mind" she said smiling.

In the car back to the hotel I opened my banking app and checked nearly choking when I saw $5,000 deposited by Manon International. My mood had really brightened up thinking how much money was in my account, I kept closing the app and reopening it to double check it wasn't a mistake. Back at the hotel I must have smiled all the way through my shower and workout. I wrapped a towel around me and walked back in to the room, 4pm was to early to eat so I put the TV on flicking through the channels when there was a knock at the door. Not expecting anyone since I was meeting Eddie tomorrow after work, I rushed over to the peep hole and saw Jacob standing there, I leaned back against the wall 'oh fuck' I said to myself interrupted by him knocking again. I opened the door slightly just so I could peek through the crack.

"What are you doing here?" I asked nervously.
"I want to take you to dinner" he said looking at me through the crack in the door.
Looking at him "How did you know where to find me?" I asked.
Jacob laughed "A little bribery to Steve in the form of underwear and he sings like a canary".
"I really don't know you" I replied debating to close the door.
"Tom from Texas let me in for gods sake" Jacob demanded "or I will cause a scene outside your door".
I chuckled and opened the door letting him in "Why do you want to take me to dinner?" I asked him.
Jacob walked in to the room "I will speak to Patricia about getting you a better hotel" he said ignoring my question.
I closed the door "Is your husband in town as well?" I asked turning to face him, unsure why I even asked that.
"I see you have done some homework" he said laughing "so am I taking you out to dinner?" he asked again.
I walked in to the room "Okay" I surrendered holding my hands up but actually I quite liked him.
Grabbing a shirt from the closet and putting it on Jacob looked at me "Is that what your wearing?" he asked.
I smiled "JC Penny's finest" I replied and Jacob laughed putting his hand on my shoulder.
"Okay so we make a little detour before dinner" he said "Can't have you dining in shorts you will ruin my reputation" he laughed.

His limousine was waiting outside the hotel causing much attention by people on the sidewalk and in the hotel. A few people in the lobby recognised Jacob and snapped pictures of us both leaving the hotel, little did I understand about fame and how innocently him taking me out to dinner can be twisted in to all sorts of suggestive narratives. Jacob asked all about me in the limo as we drove, I told him about the town in Texas where we live near and all about the Medina ranch and river and how perfect the place was. The limousine stopped outside a very posh looking boutique store that was quite busy. I looked at Jacob who smiled and said 'don't worry I am not a monster despite what Patricia might think', stepping out the limo I saw the two gold letter J's above the store front and knew immediately it was his store. Walking inside there was gasps from the customers as they saw the designer enter, the manager dropped what he was doing and came over. Jacob greeted him and introduce me to him explaining I need a casual but stunning suit for dinner. The manager laughed and reminded Jacob that they only stocked stunning suits.

"I don't need clothes Jacob" I protested to him being ushered in to a private dressing room.
Jacob smiled "I didn't say you did, I want to give you something for a good job today" he explained.
I laughed "I stood and got photographed" I said to him.
Jacob put his arm around my shoulder "Your so funny, I see why Eddie likes you".
I stopped and looked at him "What do you mean?" I asked sounding a little upset.
He smiled "Word on the street is Eddie was patient with you it upset Eric but then he is a nasty bit of stuff on the inside".
"Oh" I said calming down "he called me a fucking amateur" I replied.
Jacob chuckled "He forgets he was an amateur once. But he has blown any chance of working with me now for calling you that".

By the time we left the boutique I felt like a million dollars dressed in a perfectly tailored suit, wearing JJ's underwear, socks and shoes. Jacob had been on the phone to his husband sending him pictures of me wearing one of his suits, I was a little dazed by all of this but Jacob was very open and honest saying he kept Marcus informed of everything as the media took things and put a spin on everything. I joked with him that he was trying to get me in bed, truth be told I hoped he was but he smiled and told me he was completely faithful to his husband. We dined in a haunt of many celebrities who would pop by and ask for him to dress them for the awards season, sitting there with my mouth open throughout dinner at the number of famous people who casually walked up to him. Jacob apologising for the continuous interruptions. One thing I learnt about Jacob was that he didn't style celebrities for award shows, if they wanted to wear one of his creations they had to pay and pay through the nose. He never gave them freebies as they had the money to buy his clothes, this way everything kept a much higher price tag and demand. That evening I spent with him would be where I made my first real friend in the world of fashion who would stick by me after things went sour, I know I was friends with Steve but I classed him as my gay friend and didn't see him as in the fashion world. The drive back to my hotel Jacob finished off a text to his husband.

He turned to me "I have loved every minute being with you. Meeting someone genuine is refreshing".
I blushed and chuckled "Thank you for taking me out I had a great time" I said leaning back in the seat.
"Hope you don't mind if I hang out with you when I am in town" he suggested smiling at me.
I nodded "I think I would like that, I mean to be friends with you" I replied stumbling my words.
Jacob laughed and leaned over kissing me on the cheek "Only friends, if you need any clothes call me" he said.
I smiled "Even this is way to much" I said running my hand down the smooth fabric covering my leg.
Jacob shook his head "No it isn't, anyway you look as hot as fuck in that suit".
I chuckled "Hmm I wonder who designed it, probably a rip off" I said feeling Jacob punch my arm playfully.
"Get out" he laughed "you have my number, call me if you ever need anything" he said seriously.

I suppose it may have been just one of those things when you say yes of course I will blah blah but never call, this wasn't the case with Jacob. Everyone at Manon International liked to tell you how difficult designers are to work with except when they are getting free clothes. I suppose he was no different to them but to me he would become Jacob my friend, a person I could really trust and eventually play a important part of my life.

Tuesday Patricia was finalising the shoots I did with Jacob's underwear or as I would call them 'Jacob Straps'. He had given me so many of them yesterday that I gave Steve around 6 of them who smiled and hugged me, exclaiming he would have no trouble getting guys wearing these. To much information I told him as we headed off for lunch. That afternoon I did a few more shoots for some tailored shirts. Patricia came in the studio and showed me the photographs that were already on line modelling Jacob's dead range and said they were putting the same advertising campaign behind it as before. I just nodded and smiled but loved the photographs Eddie had taken, it was hard to pin it down, somehow he managed to capture me in some very sensual way that just looked hot. Eric had wandered in from his photo shoot in Studio B with a different photographer and looked at the screen 'Nice' he said and wandered off talking to Patricia.

His arms clasped tight around my body as he carried me across the bedroom and dropped me on the bed, I was giggling so much I hiccupped several times, my underwear tenting from my erection and feeling so horny and turned on by him. Eddie kneeled over me as I looked up at his naked body the giggling finally stopped and my hand reached up and held his hard cock. I leaned up and closed my mouth around the head gently teasing it and licking it like a melting lolly.

"You sure you want to do that again, if so I will get a bucket?" Eddie said with a cheeky smile on his face.
I kneeled up looking in to his eyes "Are you trying to be funny?" I said forcing my mouth on to his.
Eddie pushed me away "You know I would rather fuck you" he said holding my arms "and you have kept me waiting to long".
I laughed and collapsed on the bed pulling him down "Do you want me as a friend or someone to fuck?".
"Both" Eddie replied "I am greedy and I need to fuck The Model Called Tom" he chuckled.

He was quick and he was good, my reaction was to slow, possibly on purpose. Eddie had my legs up and his tongue at my hole waking my body up I wriggled and moaned in pleasure feeling his tongue working me good. Kissing my body he worked up to my neck and eventually my mouth, deliberately putting me in a missionary position his hand stroked along my body and rounded my ass. He positioned his cock against my hole and gently began prising it open. 'Uh' I moaned feeling the pain as his head slipped through the outer ring. He stopped pushing and kissed me, my hand roaming over his arms and back letting me get use to his cock for several minutes. He looked me in the eye and I nodded watching the smile grow on his face leaning forward feeling hips lips press against mine. My hand gripped his arms and my back arched slightly off the bed as I felt more of his cock easing deeper in to my body. The little pain I felt was over shadowed by the pleasure surfacing and enveloping my body. It was strangely so different, he hips moved in a steady pace, our mouths sealed together in a very long sensuous kiss, holding on to each other it felt so perfect. To all intense and purpose this was no fuck, Eddie actually made love to me, I knew it and he knew it. It was slow and very erotic, I could feel every inch of him inside me building up with every lovingly delivered thrust. I could sense every change in his body and he began to show signs of reaching his climax. He kissed deeper and his hips picked up speed the sounds of his balls hitting my ass providing the back ground ambience. I moaned into his mouth my tongue on his my hands moving around his back holding him closer, my mouth filling with a rush of his air as he groaned deeply his eyes squinting and his hips pushed up hard forcing his cock deeper in to my body. His arms around my body and neck tightened his body going rigid, breaking the kiss he held my head close to his pushing up hard causing me to cry out in ecstasy, the feeling of his cock twitching in my ass reverberated down to my cock sending me over the top, without touching myself I came, my legs clamped around Eddie's waist and my eyes closed. I felt his mouth kissing me erratically across my face looking for my mouth which opened and received so welcomingly, holding him so tight I didn't want to let him go. I woke in the morning face to face with Eddie watching him sleep.

I wasn't in love with him you have to understand that, but the sex we had that last evening was so powerful and intense, Eddie would only ever get that from his partner and me. For me it would only ever be matched by one other person.

I arrived for my last shoot in the morning as I was booked on the 4pm flight back in the afternoon. I didn't know when or even if I would be coming back. Patricia called me in to her office and threw a paper in front of me, the title read 'Fashionista JJ and who?' underneath was a picture of Jacob and me leaving the hotel the night we had dinner. She sat there in silence looking at me, I explained that he wanted to take me for dinner as a thank you for the shoot during the day. She warned me not to get involved and tangled up with Jacob, it wasn't healthy mixing business with pleasure. I apologised to her, she told me she would speak to Jacob about it as well. My chat with Patricia had revealed the businesswoman inside who was ruthless and demanding, she called the shots and pulled the strings to the point where people didn't like to cross her. I never knew what went on between Jacob and Patricia but rumour has it that he threatened to dump her agency if she tried pulling a stunt like that again. Patricia reminded him on the contractual clause about designer and model, as much as she didn't want to enforce the clause she would if needed. My main concern would be if she found out about Eddie and me.

Steve waved my flight details "Your back next Wednesday" he said crossing the reception.
"Oh really, great" I said walking over to him.
Steve held the paper back "For some reason your booked in to the Fairmont Miramar at Santa Monica".
He handed the papers to me "Oops, I think that was Jacob's doing" I said looking at him.
Steve laughed "You will be here for a week, so can we hang out over the weekend sometime?".
I smiled and hugged him "Of course" I said seeing Patricia and Eddie came out of the studio.
Patricia called over "See you Wednesday afternoon" disappearing in to her office.
Eddie walked over towards me giving me a cheeky kiss and hug "See you next week" he said and looked at me.
I smiled "You bet" I replied as Eric came out of the studio and glanced in my direction nodding his head.

I couldn't be sure but maybe Eric was getting friendlier towards me. He was incredibly arrogant and Steve hated being in the same room with him, but he did have a bit of a sexy side to him. Steve warned me that Eric was quite the fuck machine and bedding anyone who gave him the time of day. Interestingly Steve said his previous boyfriend took a restraining order out against him on the grounds of obsessive behaviour but rumour has it was his boyfriends wandering eye that caused the problems.

Mike stood at the door and smiled seeing me walk down the airbridge towards the aircraft and put me in seat 1F. Having time to chat to him on this flight as his trainee was with him again I showed him some more shots and gave him a pair of Jacob Jansen underwear still in their box. He looked utterly surprised and thought I had spent money buying them until I explained that the designer Jacob had given way to many after doing a shoot for him. I had a whole week before going back to LA and arranged to meet up with Mike at the weekend.

As usual Brad was getting a coffee and I watched to see if Mike would come through as I knew this was always his last flight of the day, sure enough he appeared just as Brad got his coffee. He walked over to say goodbye and I introduced him to Brad. We hadn't decided where to meet until Brad suggested he come down to Medina and the ranch. The weekend turned out to be a lot of fun and Brad got on well with Mike, clearly Mike and I flirted but kept it very plutonic as we seemed to have a lot in common. Mike would come down to Medina several times even when I wasn't there to visit Brad as a friend to him as well, it was a break from Melinda which really kept him from being pushed in to decisions he didn't want to make. Mike would turn out to be a great friend with benefits (airline ones of course).

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Part 5 - A Models Dark Side

I was now liking my work trips to LA even more, it wasn't the work or the money it was down to Eddie and how we worked together in the studio and bedroom. Careful not to be seen out and about together near Manon Internationals office we choose Huntingdon area. Often we would stroll along the beachfront promenade, grab dinner and chat. We really liked each others company as there was no hidden agenda, no secrets and no lies between us, Eddie was happy with his partner and I was not in the market for anything serious. I waited for my flight to LA to start boarding when I received a text from Jacob, I opened it and it just read 'You are amazing!!. You will find out later, NTB' I thought it was very cryptic but knew I couldn't text him and ask as he signed off with NTB which was our code for 'No Texting Back' meaning he was busy.

As usual the gate agent changed my boarding pass to 1F meaning Mike was on board, shuffled forward in the queue by the passengers behind me anxious to get on board I could see him just inside the door. Mike smiled as he got to me and gave me an unexpected hug and thanked me for a great weekend. We were mid flight when Mike brought over a gay magazine he read on the flight when he had time. Opening it he placed it front of me and smiled. It was the advert for the Jacob Straps I did the previous week, he kept pointing at it saying how fabulous I looked wearing it. What caught my attention was the lettering scrolled underneath 'The Model Called Tom', I sat there laughing and knew only two people called me that and one of them was responsible. It later transpired that Eddie was the culprit who said it gave the model an identity for people to relate to.

This was going to be my longest stint in LA, one whole week without my family but my mind was really elsewhere and getting Eddie to spend time with me. The driver Sam was there as usual this time he held a bigger sign up with you guessed it 'The Model Called Tom' in big black letters that you could spot miles away. He drove me to the hotel to check-in and the receptionist recognised me from when I stayed there with the family. Sam waited to take me to the office but explained they had a little detour to show me something. We drove along Rodeo Drive and he pointed out the window to a large billboard, larger than life there I stood for the world, well LA, to see. Sam smiled and told me the designer himself had commissioned that one specifically as it was prime advertising space. I continued looking driving past, I had no idea what to make of it, surprised would be one way of describing how I was feeling. Never really thinking about my face being plastered above Rodeo drive in this way, what shocked me was people actually taking photos of it with their phones.

We arrived at the offices and coming out of the elevator Steve came running over "Did you see it?" he asked.
"What not even a hello" I said and chuckled "yeah I saw it, bigger than life and rather embarrassing".
Steve smiled "It went up yesterday. Jacob is here in with Patty now" he said taking me to her office.
Patricia was all smiles when I walked in and Jacob stood up "We have been waiting for you" Jacob said.
"I don't understand" I confessed standing there looking silly.
Jacob smiled "We put that picture on the homepage of the website, we had a 30% uplift on the dead range".
"Right is that good then?" I asked still confused.
Patricia laughed "Tom your picture is selling that specific range of underwear you modelled" she explained.
Eddie walked in and I just wanted to kiss him but he smiled "Hi Tom, nice to see you back" he said.
Jacob looked at him "Are we ready?" he asked Eddie who nodded.

I was whisked off to the studio with them all and Jacob produced a baseball cap and polo shirt. Jacob told me the baseball cap is a pretty average item that doesn't get much take up and they wanted to test what happens if I wear it. They shoot went well and that was Wednesday over with. Jacob grabbed me when he could get alone and apologised that he was having to fly back tonight so it would be a quick dinner, it was nice being able to catch up him in person. I also saw Eddie a couple of times as he flew to NY on Friday and back late Sunday evening. I hung out with Steve at the beach on Saturday and Sunday. I knew then that moving to LA was going to become a real possibility since the amount of work I was getting was picking up.

Indeed things moved very quickly and within a month I had got myself an apartment with the help of Steve and in the same building as him and moved to LA, I was generally modelling around 3 to 4 times a week and when I wasn't most of my evenings were spent with Eddie. Leaving Medina was hard but I flew back one a month for a long weekend, Brad well he was trying to make a turbulent situation better with Melinda and it turned out at weekends and evenings he was moping around and missing me according to my mother, not that Brad would ever admit it to my face. I only modelled for Manon International and hated it if Eddie was not my photographer, Patricia was still unaware of Eddie screwing her newest model, she just saw that he was more patient, engaging and seemed to like me. Apart from putting the clothes on and modelling them that was as far as my interest went in fashion, that part really annoyed Patricia when she wanted to give me clothes from other designers but I declined constantly, mostly due to Jacob providing enough clothes but I was careful never to wear them to work. That was another thing I kept her in the dark about.

When Jacob was in town I would walk to a back street where he would pick me up, usually we drove out to Newport for dinner and this time he had brought Marcus who was his head of PR and husband, he wanted to meet me in person as The Model Called Tom. Marcus had even set up a Twitter account as TheModelCalledTom with the same hashtag, I looked a little concerned since Patricia would probably have something to say about it but he assured me she can't do anything about it since it was my account. I liked Marcus as much as Jacob and I found a new friend in him as well. A couple of times I even persuaded Eddie to come along on the promise of sex afterwards, naturally he didn't need much persuading when I offered him myself to him on a plate. Whilst I owned the Twitter account Marcus would often send me photos to post on there, I never really got on with it and only knew how to post something so very rarely paid interest to it. It was already over 20k followers, mostly from people who wanted to do very perverse acts of sex with me and that was just the women.

It was a around 3 months in and Eric was on talking terms with me and we even ventured out a couple of time for a coffee. On the outside he was becoming more friendlier and the frequency that we would hanging out was increasing, Eddie was very busy with other projects and flying to New York or on location leaving me more spare time than I really wanted. I suppose part of the reason me moving here was to spend more time with him but the opposite was happening. Eric was beginning to fill those gaps as Steve had also found a guy who he was more keen on but the other guy just wanted sex. When he wasn't busy with his sex buddy he had started trying to fix me up with a boyfriend all the time, you could say I had little interest or even to stubborn to be fixed up, in reality I missed Brad and missed home. It was difficult to keep up with my studies and they were falling behind, I was at a turning point and nearly decided to move back to Texas but Eric was on my case. I had a feeling that all was not what it seemed on the outside with him, it didn't take long for me to realise that I was right but by then I could do nothing to stop what happened.

Much of my work was being taken up with Jacob since my first photo shoot with his dead range of underwear had turned around becoming his 3rd best selling range, he put that down to me being the face and body and took polite pride rubbing Patricia's nose in it when he disagreed over other things. By the 6 month my salary had been renegotiated to $80k and 30% commission for another 12 months, since they had included a release clause in the first contract, Seth advised me to put one in to cover myself. As much as Patricia hated it she had no choice if she wanted to keep me on her books. Jacob hardly seemed to be in LA but we would exchange messages frequently, it was no surprise to find gifts of underwear and other clothes being delivered to my apartment, often he would ask my opinion on them as they hadn't gone in production and wanted some honest feedback.

It was Saturday morning and Eddie was out of town, so I had a sleep in with no real plans made I decided to go to the gym and work out. I realised the time and grabbed my gym bag and ran down the street sleeping longer than I should have. I bumped in to Eric at the gym quite literally after finishing my workout and getting changed, shocked was one way of putting it as I never knew he worked out at this gym. Deciding to show that there was no hard feelings we engaged in conversation then ended up going for a coffee. The nutter that I am told him I was up to nothing this weekend,  my first mistake as I couldn't shake him off, was he lonely I found myself thinking. Braving it I agreed to hanging out with him and from my perspective there was nothing sexual about it neither was there going to be. It was harmless and he genuinely seemed nice. It unnerved me when the conversation got around to Eddie and I was careful not to let on to much, pretending I had no idea why Eddie was so nice to me.

So Eric just always seemed to be around and constantly inviting me out when Steve or Eddie were not around. I didn't have the heart to say no to him, but gradually people change and you can't always see it happening until it is too late. It didn't take Eric long for him to ask me on a date. Now things got interesting as I had never been asked out on a date, whereas Eddie and I just did it and remained fuck buddies although underneath I would have loved something more serious with him, but that was never going to happen. I dithered and didn't give Eric a response straight away to a date, I really wanted Eddie here to talk to about this but New York was always such a long way. Eventually I agreed to go out with him but made it totally clear that it was no invite to have sex. That Sunday we were meeting not far from my apartment at 6pm, we had a pretty nice dinner walked along the beach front until the it started to rain. One thing lead to another and we found ourselves back at my flat with two bottles of wine in Eric's hands.

At first I only asked for a small glass as I wasn't really a drinker or legal just yet. Sitting on the sofa chatting I hadn't realised how much wine I was drinking and the effects were beginning to show, my speaking got erratic and I was laughing and giggling way to much. It got to the point where I dare not stand up and knew I had way to much to drink. Eric had moved closer to me on the sofa his arm around my shoulder, gradually he moved to close for comfort and I tried to stand falling back down laughing. He stood up and pulled me up in to his arms and guided me towards the bedroom 'Need to get you in bed Tom' my hand casually waving in the bedrooms direction. I couldn't swear but I am sure he pushed me on to the bed giggling as I landed, his hands began unbuttoning my shorts and slipping them over my legs, then my underwear and his hand ran over my cock and balls. I made a feeble attempt to push him away still giggling,  his fingers nimbly worked the buttons on my shirt from the bottom up pushing it over my shoulders. I crawled up the bed towards the pillows in an attempt to get under the sheets as I was naked, my mind focused elsewhere I didn't see Eric take his clothes off until I felt my legs being pulled taking my whole body back down the bed to where he stood, he was now  inbetween my legs that where hanging over the edge of the bed. He leaned forward and suddenly pressing his lips against mine.

I kept my lips closed and turned my head away and tried pushing him away but I had no strength to do it. My legs where pulled up and pushed over, giggling at seeing my knees so close seemed funny at the time. I heard him spit several times then felt his warm tongue licking and tasting my hole 'No, Eric no' I slurred protesting. Quick as a flash my legs went down but held half in the air by his hips, in my drunk state I knew what was about happen. He grabbed my wrists hard and pinning them above my head, holding both hands which just one of his. He smiled above me 'We both want this' he said, I panicked but I was unable to move as his body weight was pressing down on me. His cock pushed gently at my hole until I opened up from the pressure 'please, no' I called out but still I giggled unable to fathom why I found it funny. My back arched high as pushed the entire shaft of his cock deep inside me in one movement, my cry echoing around the room gasping at the sudden pain, wave after wave running through my body from his assault on my ass. The pain quickly subsiding through a mix of alcohol and unnerving drunk pleasure, as much as I didn't want sex with him my body had other ideas. His hands grasped tighter around my wrists bruising where his fingers dug hard against the skin, his mouth all over mine trying to kiss me. To drunk to even fight off the fast pace of his fucking, the room spinning as he raised his head and groaned loudly thrusting his hips hard and holding his position as he began shooting his load in to me. I closed my eyes feeling his body collapsing on top of me, frantically he kissed my neck moaning in between each one grinding his hips hard against my ass.

I laid there uncertain of what I had done to give him the impression I wanted to fuck with him, gradually he pulled his cock out of my ass and stood up 'Thanks' was all he said as he started getting dressed and left me laying on the bed. My body felt like it was going up and down when I closed my eyes, it was either that or see the room spinning. Calming down I fell asleep then woken abruptly by my phone going off. My entire body and brain took a few minutes to get themselves together, I was still drunk and feeling sick by now. Reaching over I picked the phone up and answered it failing to recognise it was a facetime call from Brad.

"Hi, what the fuck Tom, are you okay?" Brad voice and image coming through the phone.
I stared blankly at him "I don't know" I was making no sense to him as I rubbed my head.
"What is that on your wrist?" Brad asked and my eyes went to the purple bruise marks.
"It's nothing" I mumbled.
Brad shook his head "Tell me what has happened Tom" he said looking worried.
"I don't know, drunk" I replied giggling down the phone.
"Fuck Tom" Brad said again "I will speak to you in a couple of days when your over this" he hung up.

I put the phone down and laid back on the bed rubbing my painful wrists not registering how annoyed Brad was, I stared up the ceiling which continued to move on it's own free will and fell asleep. I was woken up again by my phone going off, it was Steve asking where I was as the driver called to say he couldn't get hold of me. I saw the time it was already 10am and my head was pounding and I knew I was about to vomit. Explaining to him that I felt unwell I hung up and ran to the bathroom leaning over the toilet vomiting several times, the pain in my ass from the muscle spasms felt like knives cutting me inside. I had never felt that sore from having sex, all I could remember this morning was his face looming over me and feeling his body pushed up hard against mine. I sat on the floor of the bathroom knowing he had taken advantage of me. Walking back in to the bedroom I saw my clothes strewn across the bedroom floor the shame of my behaviour written all over my face. To me it became apparent that my vulnerable side must be to easy for people to see, not any more I thought. I knew what happened was probably bordering on rape, some would say it was, but others would just put it down to easy pickings as I never fought him off. Was moving to LA a mistake I thought, had I really known what I was getting in to, me a young gay man in a city full of predators as I saw it now. Medina seemed the perfect place to be gay right now as I settled back and fell asleep. I slept the rest of the day until around 6pm when Eddie knocked at my door.

I let him in and moved away when he went to kiss me "What's with the cool reception" Eddie asked looking at me.
"Nothing, sorry I am just not feeling good" I replied trying to keep my wrists hidden from view.
"Steve said you were sick" he said to me "I know you well enough Tom and that is not all that is going on".
I sat on bed and showed him my wrists "I got drunk last night and had sex" I said looking down ashamed.
Eddie sat next to me and held my wrist "Did you get raped, you know sex without consent?" he asked.
Shrugging my shoulders I looked at him "I didn't want it but couldn't stop him I was so drunk".
Eddie went to put his arm around my shoulder but I flinched slightly "Tom it's okay you can trust me".
I let him hold me "I'm so sorry" I said leaning my head in against his shoulder.
Eddie stroked my head "He must have used some force on you to give you those bruises, who was it?" he asked.
"Doesn't matter it was my own fault" I replied sitting up.

Eddie shook his head but let the subject drop and stayed with me all night, right now he was what I needed. No sex just someone I knew I could trust and who cuddled me all night. In the morning I felt a lot brighter and happier, knowing I could grad some concealer at work before anyone else noticed my wrists I went in to the office after Eddie had left waiting for my car. I was scheduled to meet with Patricia this morning to discuss assignments coming up and I knew she had me down today for a department store summer collection shoot lasting for 3 days.

I said hello to Steve and went quickly into the studio behind the screen looking through the make up for the concealer, it was quiet as no shoots had started so I calmed down and took my time hunting for it. I heard the door open and close and one set of footsteps walking across so assumed it was Eddie getting set up. I poked my hear around the screen and was face to face with Eric.

"Hello sexy, did you have a hangover yesterday as you were pretty drunk?" he asked with a grin on his face.
I looked not knowing what to say to him and slightly afraid "You got me drunk" I said going behind the screen.
Eric followed me "Yeah it was good fun though, and you felt so good with my cock inside you" he touched my neck.
Jumping out of the way I looked at him with daggers "Don't fucking touch me" I shouted at him.
"Don't be like that" he said moving towards me "how about I come over after work and fuck you again" he said.
I backed up "Are you kidding me, you raped me the other night" I said showing him my wrists.
"Call it what you will, you didn't resist too much once I started fucking you" Eric said laughing.
Eric grabbed my arm "Get off me I want nothing to do with you" I replied feeling nervous of him.
He pulled me towards him "Make it easy and I won't bruise your pretty face" he said running a finger down my face.
I pushed him off quite hard nearly sending him toppling over "Leave me alone" I cried shouting at him.
Eric laughed at me "You will keep" he said turning to leave "you are going to be mine" he smirked.

We never heard the door open and close during our heated argument, the person sat there on the opposite side of the studio on a box listening to everything going on behind the screen. Several times they nearly stood up to intervene, once they were sure the conversation was over they stood up and walked over.

Eric came around the screen "Morning Eddie" he said "sorry about that, lovers tiff you know".
Eddie smiled "Sounded more than a lovers tiff" he said walking towards Eric "So have you?" he nodded to the screen.
Eric laughed "Oh yes, the dirty little bitch was gagging for it".

I was sat on the chair and heard a punch landing hard followed by the sound of a body hitting the floor, then Eric moaning and cursing repeating my nose, my nose and he ran out. Eddie appeared round the screen and looked at me.

"Why didn't you tell me Tom it was him" Eddie asked with a sadness across his face.
My eyes welled up "I thought I could handle it" I replied as a tear slipped down my cheek.
Eddie walked over and hugged me "There is a reason people steer clear of him. You know how special you are to me" he said holding my tight.

Finally I broke down and sobbed in his arms through relief that someone knew and I didn't have to carry this around. We could hear Eric fumbling as stood up and walked out of the studio. Steve seeing Eric walk out of the studio holding his nose which was bleeding ran in to the studio. Eddie gave Steve a very brief summary and told him to stay with me. Eddie went off to Patricia's office and told her everything. She called Eric in and his side of the story told her how drunk I was then how frisky I got demanding sex with him. Then she called me in to her office with Eric telling us we had to get along and that I should know better and not drink due to my age and keep our bedroom antics out of the office. He was all apologetic to Patricia and assured her that it wouldn't happen again, the way Eric looked at me throughout said it all, I knew I was going to be in for a turbulent time and he was not the kind of guy who took no for an answer.

I walked back in to the studio and called Brad telling him everything trying to hold back the tears when he told me to come home. Eddie heard my conversation with Brad and sat down next to me. Brad hung up and quickly called Mike who was on the ground in LA for an hour, Mike pulled some strings and got Brad on a flight later that day which would be his last flight out of Dallas as he was overnighting in LA.

"He is never going to leave me alone is he Eddie" I asked looking at him.
Eddie held my hand "No, but I will help you as much as I can Tom you know that" he said.
I nodded "I know but your not always going to be here" I replied "you can't protect me forever".
"You have made up your mind haven't you?" he asked looking at me, somehow I knew what he was saying.
"I'm sorry" I said squeezing his hand "this life is not for me, I am going home" I finished then hugged Eddie.
"I understand" Eddie said "It is going to upset a lot of people if you quit" he said wiping my tear away.
Looking Eddie in the eye I could see his sadness at my decision "What we had was very special to me" I said.
Eddie patted my hand "Have Tom not had. Are we going to do this shoot now?" he asked.
I nodded "Yeah, I will tell her when we are finished".

We spent the rest of the day finishing off some shoots, Eric walked in a couple of times and Eddie shot him a look and he soon scuttled back out of the studio. Patricia came in to the studio for the last half an hour of the shoot to see how things were going. Eddie called time and said the job was done, he put the camera down and walked over to me hugging me hard whilst Patricia looked on confused to what she was seeing. Eddie looked me in the eye and kissed me on the mouth 'We are not over' he said to me quietly and I nodded smiling back at him. Eddie was going to make one last attempt before I told Patricia I was exercising my get out clause in the contract.

He walked over to Patricia "Do the right thing and get rid of Eric now" he said to her.
"Are you bedding my model?" Patricia asked ignoring the question.
"Yes and looking after him. You need to get rid of Eric for your own sake" Eddie repeated to her.
She looked at him "You don't tell me how to run my agency" she replied "so no I will not get rid of him".
Eddie shook his head "Wake up Patty, he could ruin your agency if word gets out what he did" he said.
Patricia stood up "Are you threatening me Eddie?".
Eddie laughed "Patty you are not stupid but I can't understand why your head is in the clouds".
"I pay you well to shoot photographs" Patricia said "I don't pay you to make decisions for me".
Eddie handed her his office pass "Then I won't do any more work for you" he said walking out of the studio.
Patricia looked stunned and fuming then looked at me "You just cost me the best photographer" she said standing up.
I walked over to her and showed her my wrists "This is what Eric did and that is just the visual part".
"Stop being a boy and man up" she said to me angrily, I stood shocked by her attitude.
I retrieved my pass and handed it to her "I don't have to work notice just finish the day as per my contract".
"Don't you dare, you will never model again I will see to it that your blacklisted" she said angrily.
I picked up my belongings "Just pay what you owe me, I am done with this. I don't need raping by your models".

Those last words rang through Patricia's ears, she called me back but I stormed out of the studio with a resilience I never knew was in me. Steve was no where to be seen so I didn't stop and got in to the elevator then out of the office forever, I walked slowly heading back towards my apartment. So many things running through my head and my eyes stinging from watering up trying to refrain from being to upset, the streets were busy with pedestrians shopping and sightseeing making it a hard job trying to keep in a straight line dodging people walking in two's and three's not paying attention. Passing some of the larger department stores my attention was grabbed by a picture in one of the windows and I stopped to look more carefully at it. I found myself staring at me modelling a pair of pale blue tailored shorts, it was one of the photos where Eddie had made me laugh and he caught a glint mischievousness in my eyes. There was no doubt it was a totally stunning photograph catching the peoples eye as they walked past. I stood to the side studying it and discreetly watching people who paused to look at it. Surreal definitely but these people I didn't know or would never see again would comment 'Nice shorts' then the other person male and female would reply 'Like to get him out of them though'. I was so amused that a photo could do this that I was unaware of a group of ladies in their 30's had stopped when I heard one say 'Isn't that him there', I looked over at their grinning faces and ended up having selfies taken each one of them. Actually the shorts where really nice so in to the store I went.

The wheels of business work so fast, well the gossip part that is. Word had already got back to Jacob that the one model he liked had left. His phone call to Patricia was abrupt and she reminded him that if he attempted to contact me she would sue as part of the contractual obligations clause. Jacob knew this meant that he or anyone at Jacob Jansen Fashions would not be able to make any form of contact with me for 3 months. Jacob asked her one more time if she was exercising the clause and she was adamant it was in force. Jacob hung up and immediately cancelled all model shoots with Manon International, whilst he couldn't drop the contract straight away he could tighten the belt thereby drying up the work at Manon International. There was a 2 month notice to end the contract, once that was passed he could drop them without any penalty and move to a new model agency. Macrus sat there with him and knew what to do calling a discreet friend in Idaho to do a favour.

I was wandering around the menswear when my phone pinged and saw a message from an unknown number, stopping by the underwear I opened the message 'Hi Tom, sorry you don't know me but I am friends of a friend in NY. They cannot talk to you for a few months, the friend says to hold tight and apologises they can't help at the moment. Can you respond with just the code word you use when not to text if you receive and understand this message'. I didn't need to think twice, I knew it was from Jacob or Marcus via a friend so I typed the letters 'NTB' and hit send, a few seconds later I got a reply 'Response passed to NY, all okay'.

"May I help you sir" came the voice of the assistant as I stood there re-reading the text.
I looked up "Oh, shorts, the ones advertised in the window" I asked looking at his name tag "please Mario".
"I am sorry sir but we have sold out, were waiting for a delivery tomorrow but we have these" he said moving off.
I followed and looked at them "They are nice but not what I was looking for" I said to him holding them up.
I saw his eyes dart behind me "Is it you?" he asked nodding over my shoulder, I turned to look at what he meant.
There I was looking back at myself I smiled and turned back to him "Busted Mario" I laughed.
Mario shook my hand "Wow such an honour, officially we are out of stock but as it's you, follow me" he said.

Mario was charming and very attractive and I thought if I had met him or someone like him things in LA would have been so much different. He wrapped the shorts and placed them in a bag, when I went to pay he waved his hand 'Just a photo with you if you don't mind' he said holding his phone. I agreed and ended up in the store for nearly half an hour as all the male assistants in menswear realised I was there and wanted photos with me. It gave me a second insight in to how famous you could become as a model and this was just one department store, before I knew it the floor manager had also come over seeing the commotion and got in on the act. He gave me a marker pen and asked if I would sign the poster, I had no problem with doing that but I didn't know how I would sign it until one of the assistants reminded me 'The Model Called Tom' and sure enough it was printed at the bottom of the poster, something I later found out was most unusual in the world of modelling, not that I was part of it anymore. I signed the poster 'TMC Tom' and ended up having a group photo taken. The floor manager tried handing me a bag of other clothing items but very politely I declined and said I was not after anything, he seemed genuinely surprised how down to earth I was and not after all the free things I could get unlike some of their celebrity customers.

I got back to my walk with a bit more of a spring in step, I felt good and happy and arrived at my apartment just after 6pm slumping on the sofa. I had a little breakdown mostly from relief again but also not knowing if I was ever going to see Eddie. Him refusing to work with Manon International would be big news in the fashion world and cause a lot of controversy, the rumours would really start in earnest when word got out that The Model Called Tom had quit Manon International on the same day. But for now I moved off the sofa and started packing my clothes keeping the gym wear out and a few casual clothes to wear.

Brad stood at the car rental counter at LAX signing the contracts just as Mike approached him "Ready?" Brad asked.
Mike nodded "Yes, dump the things at my hotel first then go to his apartment" he replied.
"Do you remember where he lives?" Brad asked and Mike nodded "Thanks so much for helping" he said getting the keys.
Mike patted his shoulder "Anything for you guys, I'm glad I could help out".

They left the airport for the short drive to the hotel dropping their belongings off then headed to my place. I had no idea they where in LA. I was ignoring my phone and busy packing when there was a knock at the door, immediately I assumed it was either Steve or Eddie and they had come to see if I was alright. I opened the door and he came bursting through pushing me backwards with the door, falling over I heard the door close and lock.

Eric stood there looking at me "Clumsy" he said "I hear you quit and so has Eddie" he walked towards me.
I stood up ready to fight him if needed "What do you want?" I asked him angrily.
"Now that's not nice, I have come all this way to see you" he said attempting to stroke my face brushing him away.
"Yeah well you made a mistake coming back here, I'm sober this time" I said hearing him laugh.
"Tom, Tom, Tom, just get undressed and make this easy and I wont hurt you" he told me in a demanding way.
I stepped towards him the anger boiling inside me "If you leave now I won't hurt you" I said.
Eric looked at me "Did he fuck you?" he asked assessing me.
"Who?" I replied watching him carefully "who I have sex with is nothing to do with you" I said to his face.
Eric smirked "That's why he is nice to you, you his fuck toy" he said, the anger showing in his eyes.

I had no idea what was coming over me but I just wanted to charge at him and punch his lights out. With no time to react Eric grabbed my arm with one hand pulling me sharply, his other hand gripped hard around my neck squeezing, caught by surprise my free hand tried to prise his away from my neck, it was so tightly gripped in place that I couldn't swallow or breath, I could feel the warmth as my face grew redder my eyes open wide. I had to react somehow otherwise I was going to blackout, I could already feel the numbness washing over my lips.

With my free arm I managed to elbow him hard in the stomach, the air rushed in to my lungs causing me to stagger forward and gasping for more air...

• Like 16
  • Upvote 2

Part 6 - Return To Medina

I managed to stagger towards the bedroom with the aim of getting to the bathroom and lock myself in there. I got through the door frame of the bedroom when he grabbed me again spinning me around then pushing me with such force my feet left the ground and I landed on the bed face down. His crushing body weight landing on top pinning me down on the bed, his hand quickly began working my shorts free from my waist to expose my ass for him. I could hear a knock at the door and tried to call out but his hand quickly pushed my head down against the bed muffling any sound I made. Brad and Mike stood outside the door and knocked for the third time almost hammering it and calling out my name, they could hear I was inside but had no idea what was playing out behind the front door. There was no way this was going to happen again I told myself, the adrenaline was pumping around my body as I started to rise and fight back.

Eddie and Steve stepped out the elevator seeing two men outside my door "What are you doing?" Eddie shouted.
They both turned and Brad recognised Eddie from a picture I had sent "Tom is not answering" he said.
Eddie looked at him "Brad right?" he asked and Brad nodded "Is he in there?".
Brad and Mike nodded "Yes we can hear movement but he is not answering" Mike replied.
"Oh shit" Eddie said rushing towards the door.

My struggle began and Eric had not bargained on my retaliation at his own assumption I would lay down quietly. I managed to get hold of Eric's arm and using the wrestling I learnt at school, twisting his arm in to a painful arm lock causing him to release his hand from holding my head down. I managed to raise my head and cry for help, within seconds the door broke open with Eddie rushing in straight to the bedroom. He punched Eric in the back causing him to let go of me completely. Unlocking my arm from his Eddie grabbed his legs and pulled him off the bed and continued to punch him. Brad rushed in to the bedroom and grabbed hold of Eddie 'Stop' he said seeing the tear running down Eddie's face. Eric fell to the floor moaning. Brad took Eddie and hugged him holding him back from Eric as Steve and Mike came to my side checking I was okay. My shorts half over my ass I pulled them up, Mike held me in his arms tightly and my body began relaxing the adrenaline levels slowly abating. Eddie walked over to me with Brad and looked at the marks on my neck, he leaned over the bed and picked me up.

He looked to Steve "Clear all his things out I am taking him back to my place" he said carrying me.
Steve nodded "Can you help please" he asked Brad and Mike, "Meet you down at your car Eddie" he said.
"It's okay Eddie will look after him, I'm Steve a friend of Tom's" he said introducing himself to Brad and Mike.
Brad was still upset looking at Eric "Sorry, I'm Brad" he replied.
"Brad, oh yes Tom talks about you all the time" Steve said looking him over.
"He does?" Brad asked he looking at him, he really wanted to ask more but now was not the time.
Steve could see why Tom had a crush on his step-brother "All the time, almost like you are husbands".
Steve saw Brad grin "Sorry this is Mike" said introducing him.
"Hello Mike" Steve said catching Mike's eye who flashed him a beautiful smile "You from Texas as well?"
"Hi" Mike replied grinning "Yeah cowboy through and through but work on the airlines" he said.
Steve grabbed a pile of clothes "Are you all so god dam hot in Texas?" he asked looking at Mike.
Mike smiled "Hot and tender" he replied as Steve nearly dropped the clothes fumbling and giggling.

This strange evening was how Mike met Steve and how Steve and Mike married a year later. They gathered all my belongings whilst Brad stood over Eric who didn't move from sitting on the floor in the corner nursing his bruised face. Thankfully I didn't have much to gather up, only clothes and the 3 of them made light work of packing it all and left the apartment and Eric.

Mike stopped "Oh hang on, I forgot something" he said going back the bedroom then hearing a painful cry from Eric.
Brad and Steve looked at each other then Mike appeared "Just had to do something" he laughed.
Brad looked at him "What did you do?" he asked.
Mike got in the elevator "Stamped on his balls and told him our paths should never cross again".
Steve gulped "Are you a psycho as well?" he asked jokingly.
Mike smiled "That's how you treat bulls in Texas, bring em down hard" he said looking at Steve.
"Remind me never to get on your bad side" Steve said as Brad got in the elevator with the last bag.
Mike put his hand on Brad's shoulder "It's okay Brad" he said.
Brad looked at them both "Thanks both of you" he said then smiled shaking his head.
Mike looked at Steve "I don't usually let people see my bad side, they usually see the top side of me".
Brad felt embarrassed as he could see the sparks with them "Fuck you two get a room" he said grinning.
Mike chuckled "Just don't go getting a boyfriend until I have had a shot at you" he said to Steve.
Steve smiled watching the numbers of the floors going down "I won't" he replied "Just don't take to long".

They packed all the things in Eddie and Brad's car and drove down to Huntingdon beach where Eddie had his apartment. It was a lucky escape they turned up otherwise I would have easily broken Eric's arm. Eddie seemed more upset and was quite obviously going to destroy Eric if Brad hadn't stopped him. It was the first and only time I saw Eddie's place and I soon found out why, it was a home for him and his partner on the west coast and contained many personal things. Eddie was on the phone with his partner explaining that I was there and would be staying over, Brad came over and sat next to me.

"Why did you never tell me about this guy?" Brad asked looking at me.
I shrugged my shoulders "I didn't want to worry you, you have enough on your plate".
Brad shook his head "I could never live with myself if something happened to you" he said.
I smiled and patted his leg "I want to come home" I said quietly to him.
"What about your job and this Jacob guy?" Brad asked "I thought you and he were friends?".
"I quit my job today and Jacob can't talk to me for 3 months" I said explaining about the gagging clause.
Eddie walked over "Listen guys I was not with you this evening you understand?" he said to all of us.
Everyone nodded "Of course she has one on you with models as well" Steve said referring to a gagging clause.
Brad nodded "Yeah so you haven't seen me this evening" he said seriously.
Steve sat down "You know how pissed she is, she was shouting at everyone after you both left" he said.
I looked up "I thought she would be glad" I said jokingly.
Steve chuckled "You were her most valuable asset Tom of course she is mad, you need to check your bank account".
I did and sat forward when I saw my balance "Shit I have nearly $300k in there" I said looking at Steve.
Steve laughed "There is another $50k from last week yet to go in. Don't worry I will make sure she pays up".
Eddie smiled "Now do you believe me when I said how special you were" he said sitting the opposite side of me.
I looked at him "But you only told me that in bed" I said laughing, Brad screwed his face up.
Mike got off the phone and walked inside from the balcony "Brad and you are on the 8.30am flight with me".
"Oh you going?" Steve said to Mike looking up disappointingly.
Mike smiled "I have to work, but I change my rotas to overnight here more frequently if you like".
Steve smiled "Really?" he said "I mean yeah I would like that".
I laughed at them "Why don't you two go out for dinner and do whatever you need to do" I said.

They eventually were persuaded to go out leaving Brad, Eddie and myself alone. It turned out to be the most weirdest evenings as Brad looked quite besotted by Eddie and loved comparing and feeling his muscles and admiring the tattoos. The one thing Eddie noticed was how Brad looked at me, to him it was way past a brotherly kind of look and he did wonder. The three guys shared the spare bedroom and I stayed with Eddie.

I finished undressing "Does it hurt?" Eddie asked touching my neck.
"No looks worse than it is, but fuck he had a tight grip on me" I replied "Thank you for being here".
Eddie smiled "Can I ask you something, but tell me if it is none of my business?" he asked.
I looked at him and smiled "You want to know about Brad?" I asked and he nodded.
"Yeah I mean you know he is in love with you right?" Eddie said out of the blue.
I stopped "He is straight" I replied "but what makes you think that?" I asked him.
Eddie sat on the bed "The way he looks at you and goes all sheepish talking about you".
I straddled across Eddie's lap "I think you might be reading to much in to it, he has a girlfriend".
Eddie kissed me "Don't be fooled by that Tom, anyway he is a step-brother so it's not illegal" he said.
I threw my head back and laughed "That is just simply not right".
Eddie smiled "Sorry I shouldn't pry really. But I know that look when I see it" he said.
I looked Eddie in the eye "Can I tell you something but promise me you will never say anything?" I asked.
Eddie nodded "You know you can trust me Tom" he replied stroking my back.
I took a deep breath "I have been in love with him for years, I think it is going to destroy me".
Eddie wrapped his arms around me "You must not let it get to you Tom, your young you will find someone".
I nodded and kissed him as we settled down in bed "Anyway I am so done with all this" I said to him.
"What you mean all this modelling career, just like that finished?" Eddie asked sounding surprised.
I nodded "Completely, it was never a career for me. I am going back to Texas life away from this".
Eddie pulled in me tighter "Going back to just Tom from Texas?" he asked.
"Yes, we will ever see each other again?" I asked running my hand across his chest but I knew it was over.
Eddie shrugged his shoulder "We are two worlds apart Tom, my life is here and New York".
I kissed him "I owe you so much Eddie" I said "being with you has been amazing".
Eddie looked at me "You breaking up with me?" he asked laughing "let's get the 3 months out the way first".

Eddie ran his finger across my top lip very slowly then along the bottom one, despite everything that had gone on when you lay in bed next to Eddie it was to hard to resist. I pushed him over on to his back and climbed on top of him, he chuckled and smiled 'This is new' he said quietly amused as I leaned forward and kissed him. His hands quickly exploring the body he knew so well now, stopping and cupping my ass cheeks. Returning my kissing in a gentle but assuring way he moved his hand and freed his cock from underneath me placing it in between my ass cheeks and rubbing against my hole. It seemed like a good idea at first, I managed to wriggle my ass forcing the head of his cock in inside my hole, I gasped at the initial pain then returned to kissing him as I slowly wriggled and lowered my ass down taking the shaft of his penis inside me. I sat upright and winced feeling him going deeper inside, I looked down at him and he laughed guessing I had no idea what to do now I was on top, after all I was usually the one underneath him and never had to work for it. But tonight over the few hours I learnt how to ride and tease with Eddie's guidance.

I began to rub my ass against him in small back and forth motions, Eddie held on to the headboard and moaned, getting louder the harder I pushed down and the quicker I moved, then slowing down and feeling him inside I looked up at the ceiling 'oh fuck' I muttered. My body pulled down in to his arms his legs moving up he ground his cock in my ass and gave several hard jerks upwards and kissed me deep before releasing me. Sitting upright again his hands held my hips guiding me up and down teaching me, I could only raise myself an inch or so. Each time I sank back down he raised his hips up meeting me. I moaned in pleasure at this new experience that coursed through my body, it hurt more but also felt incredibly good being the one in control. Our hands met holding on to each other as I continued riding him, changing the pace and rhythm, all the time we looked in to each others eyes. Letting go of my hand he grabbed my cock and began rubbing the head with his thumb, I squealed in ecstasy rather to loudly but it drove me to ride him harder and faster. His hand clasped around my cock and my movements from riding his cock was jerking my cock off in his hand, I was uncontrollable, my hands grasping his legs, his arms, his legs trying to stifle my moaning. I could feel the pressure building in my cock 'oh fuck Eddie' I cried about to blow my load. As much as I thought I was in control I soon realised that Eddie was just way to good and knew exactly what we was doing taking us both on journey. Instantly he took over and began hammering harder in to my ass, I threw my head back and took a sharp intake of breath as my load jettisoned across Eddie's chest and against his neck my balls ached from the force or my orgasm. Eddie pushed up hard moaning and grunting, I could feel his cock jumping inside breeding my ass deep. My ass clenching from my orgasm sunk even deeper on to his cock. Wave after wave of post orgasm pleasure rode over me, unable to make sense of anything for several minutes until his arms pulled me back down. My lips eagerly attaching to Eddie's, his tongue pushing in to my mouth. We laid there kissing until I felt his cock soften slightly and I was able to release myself from him and collapse against his muscled chest his arms securely fastened around me, I felt so wonderful.

We both fell asleep in each other arms a fitting way to end this little episode of my life with Eddie, guessing this would probably be the very last time I would feel the warmth of his body close against mine in this way. In the morning Steven and Eddie said goodbye to me at the apartment so we were not seen together in public, fortunately Eric didn't leave any bruises around my neck and the red marks had all but disappeared so I looked pretty normal again. In a way I was sad but glad to be going home, Mike had got us in first class for the flight and we arrived an hour earlier than most passengers since Mike was working the flight, Brad and I went to the lounge waiting for the flight. One of the female passengers was reading the fashion section of the LA Times and kept looking over at me and smiled. Brad was watching the planes and turned when she approached where we were sitting and put the article down in front of us and winked at me before she turned and headed for her flight. I looked down at the open page 'The Model Called Tom shopping in Bloomingdales', the article was only a small piece but is said a thousand words of praise from the staff of the menswear department who were thrilled at meeting me and how I spent time having photos and talking to them. Brad mocked me as usual but he kept the paper as we stood and walked towards the gate.

"Not quite the same as when we last left LA together" Brad said to me as we stood waiting at the gate.
I looked at him "No, did I make the right decision?" I asked doubting myself as a tear dropped down my cheek.

Brad's hands grabbed my arms and pulled me in holding me tight, several passengers turned to watch the commotion happening by the gate. Somehow he made everything alright and could feel the love in his arms holding and reassuring me, I pulled away a little from him and his arms and he let me go. Brad wiped the tears from my face slowly and his hands held my face, the intimacy of our closeness was palpable and Brad looked at me in a way he had never done before.

"There was no way I was going to leave you here" Brad said to me.
I looked at him "I guess were even" I joked "now that you have rescued me, who said I didn't screw things up".

We boarded the plane and sat quietly for most of the 3 hour flight, Mike looked after us and said he would pop by on Sunday to the ranch to see us. I soon realised that I wasn't that upset looking out of the window at the flat Texas landscape that grew nearer with the plane descending I was looking forward to getting home. In the short space of time that Brad came to LA it felt weird as if the dynamic of our relationship had changed, I couldn't quite put my finger on it and Brad had not mentioned his girlfriend who was still pestering him after another break up when she wanted commitment. We arrived back at the ranch mid afternoon, Brad had to get to work for a meeting with his father, I walked in to the bathroom showered and went to bed.

Brad came in to the bedroom just before midnight, I knew he was going to tell our parents everything and they allowed me to have some private space and time to deal with things. Brad undressed down to his underwear and sat on the bed next to next to me holding a book, I didn't need to ask and just cuddled down, he put his arm around my neck holding me close reading to me. I hadn't realised that my hand was stroking his chest and he continued to read for half an hour. He gently took my hand off his chest after I fell asleep and he went to his own bed. When I woke in the morning Brad was already up and his gym wear was gone. I retrieved my journal and looked at the page from a few nights back that I wrote about Eric and what I remembered happening, it was strange reading it back. I turned the page and picked up the pen 'Last night for the first time ever Brad read to me and I felt the closest I have ever been to him, my love for him has crossed boundaries and gone way past normality. This is going to destroy me and I will never find the right kind of happiness, he will always be there in the distance, untouchable and unlovable to me. Maybe I should get out and leave Medina for good and find a proper job, journalism is coming up as a top favourite at the moment. Mostly I need to distance myself from my feelings for him and maybe then I can really move on'. I stopped and quickly hid the journal hearing Brad coming through the lounge towards the bedroom.

I sorted the lease on the apartment and told the owner that someone tried to break in which is why I left feeling unsafe, job done. The next was trickier and didn't take long, Patricia made it clear that I to have no contact with anyone who I modelled for including photographers and it was in force for 3 months from yesterday. She then tried a different tactic apologising for not understanding, then asking me to come back and carry on as normal under a renegotiated contract. When I said no defiantly she made it clear that I was blacklisted for other agencies and the call ended. I stood up 'fuck it' I shouted loudly and went to find Brad and drag him back to the gym to work out with me. Hell knows what came over me but I just wanted to work out some anger. For the first time in ages that evening I sat down and had a family meal, Brad and I walked for a couple of miles afterwards around the ranch. I remembered my first day here and how I hated it so much, but it was home, the peace and solitude of the place was all I needed right now. Returning to the ranch house and our bedroom I collapsed on the bed, Brad stood there and threw a book at me that landed on the bed beside me, nearly naked apart from his underwear he sat on the bed and looked at me.

I smiled and picked up the book and he swung himself on the bed laying next to me, his skin touching mine, it felt more electrifying than ever. I had to turn over and lay on my stomach to hide my sexual feelings for him and I could have sworn he noticed and he never said a word, waiting there patiently for me to start reading. It wasn't long before we both fell asleep still holding the book and Brad was sleeping on his back, our parents crept in to make sure I was alright and my mother looked at Seth seeing us laying there on top of the bed 'they have just never grown up' Seth said to her, she nodded and turned the light out leaving us there. My mother and Seth just looked at each other and never said a word to us. I woke with Brad's arm strewn across my back and giggled at the situation as the sunlight seeped through the crack in the curtains. Brad woke up as I climbed off the bed neither of us spoke, we just grabbed our gym wear and went to work out and had breakfast. The mail man arrived with a recorded delivery for me, an envelope from Manon International and the letter inside was all business like explaining my fees were paid up to the last day I worked and calculated commission paid in to my bank account. The last paragraph explained that persons or companies who have engaged in third party modelling assignments are not permitted to contact individuals for 3 months.

At last I could put this episode behind me once and for all and move on. Checking my banking app I saw that my wages was paid up to date and another $100k in assignment commission. I thought Steve was joking when he said $50k but I never expected that much, the work I did had earned me just under $500k in total. I suppose I thought this was normal in modelling as I never really paid much attention of the commotion my photos were causing. I quickly wrote in my journal as Brad showered 'Fell asleep last night doing what I love best, reading to Brad, I do wonder if it is natural or have I completely lost my mind. I love him, fuck I do love him, I can help thinking that if I stay here it is going to ruin me if not both of us'. I quickly slipped it under the mattress pretending to make the bed as he came out drying his hair. I was then heading out with my mother for a catch up but I promised to be back so we could go down to the river later for some alone time and reading.

I can only assume what happened that morning after I left to go out with my mother. When I got back home and went to change and noticed that my journal was visible poking out from under the mattress, my heart sank as I couldn't be sure if Brad had actually read it, I mean he use to joke about it a lot when we were young, but it also didn't contain anything so secretive back then. If he had then life was about to deal me another devastating blow and things were about change. I felt physically sick and knew he was waiting for me in the family room to spend the afternoon down at the river. I moved the journal to somewhere else and hoped that he hadn't seen it as I had remembered when I left it was sticking out and it was one task I was to do but forget to push it fully under. I changed and gathered my thoughts nervously walking to the family room where he seemed to be the same Brad I left that morning.

"You models take your time getting ready" Brad joked as I walked in.
I chuckled "Sorry and I am not a model anymore" I said to him.

Phew I thought, he hasn't read it so everything was okay and we drove down to the river and to our spot on the bank stretching out I opened the book and started reading. After a while Brad got up and sat at the waters edge, he turned back to look at me as I had stopped reading 'carry on' he said, picking up some pebbles and throwing them in to the shallow river. I was distracted by him when he passed me the sun protection bottle and asked me do his back. He continued picking small pebbles up and watching them land in the water, I poured some cream in my hands and kneeled behind him rubbing it in to his shoulders and back.

"That feels good" Brad said picking up another pebble and watching it fly "Do like you doing that?".
I stopped and put the cap on the bottle wiping my hands on the towel "All done" I said picking up the book.
"Did you mean what you wrote, that you would leave Medina?" he asked without looking at me.
I put the book down "You read it?" I asked with a horrified look on my face, he still didn't turn to face me.
I could see him nodding "Yes, I saw it sticking out under your mattress this morning".
"How much of it have you read?" I asked wishing the ground would swallow me up.
Brad stood up "Does it matter?" he asked then answered himself "quite a lot it".
I put my head in my hands "I'm sorry Brad, no one is suppose to read it they are my thoughts" I said.
"I can't believe you would even contemplate leaving here again" Brad said finally looking at me.
I was confused and stood up "They are just thoughts and feelings Brad nothing more".
"They are real feelings though otherwise you wouldn't have written them down" he said standing looking at me.

I felt peculiarly hot unsure if it was from the sun beating down on me or if I was really embarrassed. Brad stood there and just looked at me in such a strange way, I didn't know what to do or what he was thinking. I couldn't stand here much longer he knew that my brotherly love went way beyond.

He stepped forward and held my arm "What if I don't want you to move away again?" he asked.
Looking at his hand avoiding his eyes was hard "Being around you I am finding hard each day" I replied.

I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me, Brad moved close and put his arms around me hugging me hard. My arms stayed by my side not wanting to hug him but he held and held me. The closeness of his head against my neck he whispered 'I want you to stay' he moved his head back upright our noses almost touching from how close he now stood in front of me. Brad wasted no time as I saw his head move forward and slightly tilting to the side he kissed me on the lips briefly, instinct raised my arms holding him on his lower back. I tried to make sense of this but his lips touched mine again lingering for a few seconds until he stopped. My heart was racing and pounding in my chest, his arms circled further around my back and he kissed me, lips parted meeting my eagerly waiting mouth. I knew this is what I wanted, a little bit of selfishness creeping in having waited so long for something I never thought would happen. Gradually I could feel his lips parting further his tongue passing over my lips and in to my mouth. He stopped and pushed me away holding my upper arms keeping me at arms length.

He looked to be having second thoughts and like he was about to hit me, but something overruled him and he pulled me back quickly and speared my mouth with his tongue kissing me frantically. Confusion rained down on me like a torrent of water, Brad pulled his shorts down with one hand exposing his cock. His hands moved to my shoulders and he pushed me down hard so I was face to face with this cock. Taking the hint my lips surrounded the head of his cock and I gently caressed it throwing in the flicking of my tongue against it and hearing him moan. Oh he tasted good I thought his hands now on my head pulling it forward to take more of his cock in my mouth, it was difficult at first but the more saliva I coated the shaft of his cock with made it progressively easier for me to pleasure him. Applying more pressure from my lips I could see his leg tremble nervously, his hand holding my head in position he began to move his hips forward and back rapidly. I choked a couple of times when his cock pushed against the back of my throat, I didn't care though, I was in heaven my head bobbing in time with his hips. His grip on my head hardened pulling me forward and holding me there as he let a guttural groan from his chest 'Fuck' he cried out. His cock pulsing in my mouth as I tried to moved my head back a little but it was too late. My mouth filled rapidly with his semen, using my tongue I tried to stop the rapid firing my hitting the back of my throat but he constantly kept pushing his cock forward. I swallowed without thinking closing my eyes, when I opened them the head of his cock rested on my lips.

He had a look of horror on his face as if he had just realised what he did "I'm not gay" he said.
I coughed and wiped my watering eyes and looked at him "It's okay, you can be whatever you want" I said backing up slightly looking worried.
He turned and packed the rucksack "We better get back" he told me sounding a little angry.

The strange salty taste from his cum still rang around my mouth, I grabbed the bottle of water from my ruck sack and took a hefty swig to get rid of the taste. When I got in the car he was looking straight ahead avoiding my gaze or any conversation. To me I saw the end of our relationship, a 5 minute blow job and walls tumbled down. It was a very quiet drive back to the ranch house and I slipped out after we go home to walk on my own and clear my head. Whatever he thought he was keeping it bottled up and that evening Brad went out, he never told me where he was going so I assumed it was back to Melinda to assert his manliness and how straight he was. I never heard him coming home or leaving in the morning for work, in fact over the next few days I saw Brad only a couple of times and his conversation to me was very limited, what struck me was that he couldn't look me in the eye. How I needed Eddie or Jacob to talk to right now, they could probably make sense of this. I though about Mike but he was friends with Brad as well and I didn't want to cause a rift.

My return to Medina hadn't gone quite as smoothly and it was causing me to question my decision making again. I grabbed my journal and pen 'I have never hated myself so much and I feel so down, I thought coming back to Medina would bring some normality back to my life but it has made it worse and now I fear that things are never going to be the same. The one person I thought I could have faith in has turned their back on me, one stupid thing has done this, but then I never instigated it. I am going to free myself from all of this once and for all'. I stopped writing to answer my phone and saw Mike was calling, we had quick conversation and he invited me to his for the weekend. It was an opportunity so I said I would drive up on Friday since Mike had a few days off. I didn't see Brad Thursday evening either and by Friday lunchtime I was on the road and felt kind of relieved to be away for a few days.

We had a quick catch up before heading out in to the city to go wandering around, keeping Brad out of the conversation Mike sort of knew something was up but in all good conscious he refrained from talking about him. We went into one of the big malls had a late lunch and wandered around some department stores. Mike laughed and pointed me towards the menswear department and the Jacob Jansen section, there were photos of me all over the place. Mike swooned when he saw the photo of me in the baseball cap, polo shirt and jock strap (or Jacob strap as I called them). The poster contained a watermark 'The Model Called Tom' at the bottom, okay so it made me laugh and cheered me up especially when Mike grabbed one of the baseball caps and shoved it on my head then making me stand next to the poster. He took a photo of me and we both laughed loudly until the floor manager walked over and did a double take when seeing me. As it turns out I still had some pulling power and he gave us two baseball caps and took a photo of me next to the poster for their staff magazine.

Laughing we continued on this bizarre shopping expedition, Mike turned to me and said he knew where we should go now. Back in the car we drove in to the centre of the city down a street I didn't know, but in Dallas it was where all the expensive shops and boutiques were. Standing outside the store front almost half of the window was adorned with several large photos of me wearing JJ's clothing, I looked up at the two letter J's over of the front of the store. It reminded me when Jacob took me in to his store in LA. Mike looked at me and I smiled and nodded opening the door and walking in. It was exactly the same as the LA store, I took off my baseball cap and immediately one of the assistants came asking if they could be of any help. The fun part was she didn't recognise me at first that is, but the manager had, picking up his phone he was talking away looking over at us several times as we browsed around some of the casual clothing. I found it utterly interesting as the last time I was in one of Jacob's stores I didn't get a chance to browse, the range of clothing he had for men and quite clearly designed with the gay man in mind and it was astonishing, so beautifully designed, crafted and well, expensive.

Mike walked up besides me "Amazing stuff but fuck it is expensive" he said to me looking at a shirt.
"I never knew how much his clothing cost" I replied looking surprised "I must have a fortunes worth of briefs".
Laughing Mike showed me the strap of his underwear "I wear the two you gave me" he looked at me smiling.
"Excuse me gentlemen" a voice behind us said and we both turned and he smiled at me.
"Hello" I said "sorry we are just browsing".
Mike chuckled "I am wearing" he said showing the strap to the man.
Brodie laughed "I can see, I am Brodie the store manager, please follow me Tom and guest" he said gesturing.

I guess the look of surprise on my face at him knowing my name made him chuckle as he turned, Brodie was very discreet and didn't mention Jacob or Marcus by name but explained we could choose a casual and polo shirt each compliments of JJ's. As we left I asked Brodie to thank the benefactor and tell them I am okay, he smiled and winked closing the door as we left the store. We laughed and joked all the way back to Mike's place, by the time we got there it was already 8pm and we settled for a quiet night which quickly spiralled out of control as he did internet searches on me, dumbstruck I was coming up all over the place and a few articles were written about The Model Called Tom, much of it was guess work with very little actual clue as to who I was or where I was from. Mike stopped giggling and turned his laptop to me telling me to read this press release, I leaned over and saw it was an article in the fashion section of the LA Times 'Manon International announced today that their most popular model has retired after a brief spell of one year modelling. The Model Called Tom decided to return to his life outside of fashion, an insider stated that Tom is a great guy but only tried modelling for a year whilst finishing his studies. LA Times also learnt from sources that renowned photographer Eddie Morales quit working at Manon International after a fall out with it's owner. Word is they both left Manon on the same day but as usual the industry is tight lipped if anything was going on between Tom and Eddie. We checked @TheModelCalledTom's twitter account which has been silent for several weeks but still has a following of 360k people'. Under the article was a photo Eddie took of me and one of him at some gala in New York, I turned to Mike and laughed but he was looking at me with a shocked face.

"Do you really have that many followers on there?" he asked.
I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know" I replied as he held out his hand for my phone.
He sat there looking at shaking his head "No you don't have 360k following you, it is 435k" he said handing it to me.
"Oh right, I suppose I should keep posting stuff every now and then" I said.
Mike smiled shaking his head "You need to get a grip on reality Tom and how popular as a model you are".
"I guess, what shall we do?" I asked him
Mike stood up "Put the shirt on from JJ's".

Well Mike was no photographer but we both found it hilarious trying different poses, then he caught one good shot where you could clearly see whose shirt I was wearing and my head turned to the window 'Perfect' he said handing me the phone. I nodded and smiled agreeing with him that it was a dam good photo. What the hell I said and uploaded the photo with a tweet 'Friday evening, have a good weekend guys', I posted it and within seconds I was getting tweet back and likes in the hundreds no thousands. Many of the tweets back were wishing me a good weekend and asking if it was true and I have quit modelling, I asked Mike what I should say and he said just tweet your finishing your studies. Suddenly a retweet came in from JJ's store in Dallas 'Great to see you wearing the shirt you got today from our store'. Mike was having a ball reading the tweets coming back and we spent several hours watching it in amazement, what also surprised us was the number of modelling offers coming direct from stores and fashion companies, not just in the US but from Australia and Europe.

In New York Eddie and his partner James were having dinner with Jacob and Marcus. Marcus saw the tweet appear and looked up at them all 'Tom is okay he just tweeted something' he showed them all the photo. Eddie went quiet and James kissed him 'I know how much you liked him as a person and toy' he laughed. Eddie smiled and kissed James.

Saturday Mike took me to his gym at the airlines offices out at the airport, it was a long way to go to work out but it was free and Mike sat there enjoying the scenery since the only workout he did was walking up and down the aisle of an aircraft. It seemed to be doing the trick though as he was pretty healthy and fit. We spent the rest of the day visiting different places around Dallas and I got to see a side to the city I had not known, we got home around 6pm and had a bite to eat.

Mike sat down at the table "So are you going to tell me what is going on?" he asked picking up his fork.
"What do you mean?" I asked carefully avoiding his gaze.
Mike put his fork down "You haven't spoken about Brad at all, did something happen?".
He was waiting for an answer and I looked at him "I don't think it is fair to involve you" I said.
"Oh okay, you think I can't be friends with both you without making a judgment?" he asked picking at his salad.
I smiled "Kind of like that" I said spearing tomato with my fork "yes something did happen".
Mike looked up at me "Did you fuck?" asking straight out.
I shook my head "No, but I sucked him off. Now he won't talk or even look at me" I replied.
"Hell Tom" he said surprised "Well I won't get involved but it is a dangerous game to play".
"Bad decision more like" I said looking over at him "I have to leave Medina it is so difficult living with him".
Mike laughed "You two have shared a bedroom for so long I don't think either of you can cope without the other".
I laughed "I know, but it has to end and now is the best time to draw a line" I said putting down my fork.
Mike looked over "Right, come on were going to a gay club, see how many numbers you can get".
I looked shocked at the suggestion "Err.. Okay fuck it lets go" I replied laughing.

In the countryside of Texas Brad turned on to the access road to the Medina ranch, parking in the garage he said hello to our parents who told him that I had gone to Dallas to visit Mike for the weekend. He played it cool in front of them and went down to the wing where our bedroom was. Brad found it strangely quiet again like it was when I lived in LA, but he had one thing on his mind and he started searching for it as soon as he closed the door, my hiding place was not so secretive as he found it in my closet, he sat on the bed and opened it reading all the entries in it and more specifically the ones relating to the last few days.

Finally feeling like I could let my hair down, Mike by my side who promised to look after me we entered in to one noisy gay nightclub. It was busy and there were men of all sorts sprawled on the dance floor and sitting at tables chatting cruising everyone who walked by like some blood sport was in full swing. Muscle men, bears, otters it was a buffet of surprises in front of me, not that I had a plate in my hand and ready to delve in. It was just interesting and quite eye opening. We found a spot at the bar and Mike ordered two sodas, we turned leaning back against the bar overlooking the nightclub. Okay I will admit there was some seriously sexy men in here, as expected most of the muscled men were dancing with no t-shirts on, their bodies glistening in the lights that flashed over them sporadically.

Mike turned to face me "And so it begins" he said "Your catching peoples eye" he smiled.
I laughed "Let them come to daddy" I said causing Mike to nearly spit his drink out from laughing.

He wasn't wrong men walked past having a good look at me before wandering off lurking in the dark corners then reappearing again often smiling or winking at me as they walked past. Mike told me to look after his drink as he needed to use the facilities, watching him I saw him wave and chat to a couple of guys who he appeared to know.

Across the room one guy caught my attention and I had caught his, a fleeting glance that made me smile, I turned to face the bar guarding Mike's drink. It wasn't long before I had the sensation that I was not alone...

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3

All these stories about priveleged lives and beautiful people. Situations that are fictional, of course, but lives i will never know, i can treat as real, and wait in anticipation as these stories unfold, and not be disappointed.

Keep up the great work @losolent

• Like 2

You are an amazing writer, I have enjoyed all of your stories and always get hooked!  Quite the range of characters in all of them and tend to think you must be quite the romantic based on them.

• Like 2